Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Equation by Malcolm Isted

Go down 
+5
quietobserver
Proskuneo
r3m0
researcher
scottr99
9 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

The Equation by Malcolm Isted Empty
PostSubject: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Has anyone read this?  Opinions?

I'm reading it now.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 4:05 pm

This 16 page intro PDF explains a lot. Download it and see if it peaks your interest in the book. It did mine.

http://theequation.co.za/TheEquationIntro.pdf
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:14 pm

if i'm understanding what i'm reading in the .pdf, that would indicate the 3 1/2 year mark could be in 2019? sorry if i misunderstood as i'm feeling quite simple right now. 

how is the book, scottr99? i'm considering getting it. study

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

The Equation by Malcolm Isted 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:45 pm

I used to follow Roy A. Reinhold when he had a blog page. His mathematical things always interested me. He has a "proof" that Jesus was born on 9/11 (I forget what year). He came out with his finding about 6 mos before 9/11/2001 happened.

Since this Malcolm Isted guy is focused on 9/11 maybe Yeshua's birth did happen on this date. IDK take it with a grain of salt. But makes sense why the devil would want to destroy that date.

Scroll down to "5 part article--Exact Birth date of Jesus from the Bible Code."

http://ad2004.com/prophecytruths/indexB.html

Kinda interesting Roy also uses Habakkuk 2:2-3 as mission for his ministry.

Scottr99 Does Ista explain in his book how he comes up with those string of numbers better?

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Gematria for Gen 1:14

The first word has a value of 257 how and why does he give the value of this first word as 7. Then how does he come up with that longer string of numbers?

I'm referring to the table on the bottom of page 12

Guess I'm gonna need the book.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
I used to follow Roy A. Reinhold when he had a blog page. His mathematical things always interested me. He has a "proof" that Jesus was born on 9/11 (I forget what year). He came out with his finding about 6 mos before 9/11/2001 happened.

Since this Malcolm Isted guy is focused on 9/11 maybe Yeshua's birth did happen on this date. IDK take it with a grain of salt. But makes sense why the devil would want to destroy that date.

Wait for it . . .  WAIT FOR IT . . . If you just can't wait go to 7min40sec mark.

Michael Heiser wrote:
Published on Aug 4, 2012
Dr. Michael Heiser discusses Revelation 12, astral prophecy and the potential birth of Christ on 9/11 in the year 3 B.C.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi r3m0, it's very good and I say that because of his knowledge of scripture.  He holds nothing back as far as telling it like he sees it.

Hi Proskuneo, yes he does in fact that will probably be the only thing that will turn a few readers off.

For $10 you can't go wrong imo.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Roy did say Jesus's birth was on 9/11 3 b.c.

Thanks for the video from someone else who agree's with that date Researcher.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:15 pm

You are welcome, Proskuneo. And now all this new information and verification is making me think I might want to get this Malcolm Isted book myself. My interest level has really ramped up as this thread has grown.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:33 pm

OK, I bought the book. It is only available as a Kindle ebook so you'll either need a Kindle device or the Kindle reader program (free) installed on your computer, tablet, and/or what-not. I was really wanting a paperback version but no cigar there.

http://www.amazon.com/EQUATION-Daniel-words-knowledge-increase-ebook/dp/B00IA6S45Y

Reader app info is below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kstore_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Any android device can get Amazon Kindle (for Android) via Play Store.  That's how I got it.

Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:34 am

scottr99 wrote:
Hi r3m0, it's very good and I say that because of his knowledge of scripture.  He holds nothing back as far as telling it like he sees it.

Hi Proskuneo, yes he does in fact that will probably be the only thing that will turn a few readers off.

For $10 you can't go wrong imo.

cool thanks

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

The Equation by Malcolm Isted 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:44 am

“‘The moon under her feet’ could only occur during an eighty minute period on September 11th of 3 BC between sunset at ‘6:15pm and moonset at 7:45pm’ 

Ernest L Martin
August 1991

http://www.amazon.com/The-Star-That-Astonished-World/dp/0945657889/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408109970&sr=8-1&keywords=The+star+that+astonished+the+world
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:41 pm

On page 14 he describes what he does a little better. He takes the letter value of each letter in the word and multiplies those numbers together then drops the trailing zeros. Then multiplies all those numbers together for a string of numbers. But still not sure how he gets that 2013184152412618752 is 28 Aug. 2001

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:51 pm

SO on page 14 scroll down until you see a graph of the Isaiah 9:10 prophecy. He multiplies the value of each letter of each word and then drops the zeros.

30x2x50x10x40=1,200,000 = 12

Then he multiplies those numbers together to get the larger number in red.

But why mutiplication?

So is he saying that each verse in the bible has a multiplication code and you can sort related verses that way? Because they'll have the same multiplied value? Huh?

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm about halfway through the book.  It's interesting, but it's also hard to follow.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Tell me about it! I'm about 80% through. Truth be told it's very interesting but I get completely lost in all the numbers.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:44 am

It's kind of like reading advanced geometry proofs where he assumes that the reader already knows or understands a lot of the intermediate steps, but doesn't show how he got them.  Still interesting, though.

study
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:27 pm

I finished the book this morning. Whew, what a wild ride. I've got the gist of it tucked away in my brain vault and should future events start to happen as Isted has written about I'll pull them out again. Be on the lookout for September 2015 (rapture and start of 7 year tribulation) and sometime in fall 2022 (second return, start of millennium). We shall see, we shall see!

I never figured his math out . . . .

It would be helpful if he'd put the cookies down on the lower shelf for us arithmetic challenged dummies. I found myself skipping past the grids and matrices of numbers and just merrily reading past them.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Researcher you are a hoot. Even if the cookies were on a lower shelf, better hope the jar is easy to get in to.

I find myself frequently saying "Where's Dave when you need him?". He'd be able to explain the math. I mean that phrase with the utmost care and loving. I miss David Flynn and I didn't even know him.  Sad

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:54 pm

btw Sept 2015 coincides with the last blood moon on Feast of Tabernacles. 9/28/15 to be exact.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
btw Sept 2015 coincides with the last blood moon on Feast of Tabernacles. 9/28/15 to be exact.

That was part of why Isted singles out September 2015 and I do believe that the 28th was the date he'd mentioned. This would be so much easier if his book was a PAPER version and not Kindle. Ebooks are wonderful except when you need to do research and run back and forth through a book.

The Equation by Malcolm Isted CookiesontheLowerShelf
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:06 am

OK. I finally got the book on kindle, and I must say it is one of thee most PROFOUND books I have ever read. It ranks right up there with the Bible and David Flynn's Book, Temple at the Center of Time.  I get that God is the God of science, math etc. And have always felt that HE must be the ultimate coder too. But to have it proven that he is the ultimate/master coder is quite another thing. Wow. Just WOW.

I finally get the eido thing.... Know one knows the day or the hour of my return until NOW... That is a hoot, when you think about it. It's quite the wink wink from God.

I wanta go back and really understand the nitty gritty stuff but I also want to get through the book. So I plug onward. Isted even quotes Dave's work. It's always nice to know that the number guys read each other's work and must have found it plausible because he quoted it in his book.
A BIG THANK YOU Scott for this find. WootWoot. thank you

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:12 am

He has a companion piece out called The Equation for Dummies. Just read the introduction for this book and he comes out swinging. WOW!

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:39 am

Proskuneo wrote:
He has a companion piece out called The Equation for Dummies. Just read the introduction for this book and he comes out swinging. WOW!

Yes I just bought this myself, I like it *much* more than the main text.  What Malcolm points about the Greek word 'eido', as used in Matthew 24:36, and the strict tense it must be used with, is really amazing and groundbreaking.

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:43 am

Check this out... 

link

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:56 am

That was interesting about the marriage customs. Makes you think about the temple. How can the bridegroom come when the temple insn't ready? Hmm.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Maybe when the 3rd temple is built?
and would it have anything to do with 3 bc?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:00 pm

So if the date that Malcolm Isted used to figure all this out is correct, then we have the day of death of our Lord. If I have done this right because 9 April 32 is a leap year his day of death would be on #100.

So 100 in gematria should be very profound and I believe it is. I've been trying to parse this together and just the bible verses where the 100 words appear are simpling amazing.

100 is 2x2x5x5 or 2x5x5x2 (i've been thinking alot lately about the number 25~52 which incidently 1152 is the day of Jesus's death, according to Isted)

100 also is 10x10
 Not sure what Bullinger says about 10 but to me it is the last number made up of the first numbers.

Here is the gematria link to 100 for now. Just click on some of the bible verses and be amazed.
Biblewheel Gematria for 100
More to come...

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:07 pm

Malcolm Isted in his book “The Equation” has used the date discovered by Sir Robert Anderson in his book “The Coming Prince” of 6 April 32 AD as the day of Palm Sunday. It is the day our Lord, “Messiah the Prince” entered Jerusalem.

“They conclude on the day we call Palm Sunday, when Jesus rode into the rebuilt city of Jerusalem and for the first time openly presented Himself as the Messiah of Israel. The calculated date was 6 April 32 AD.”

Since we have this date he goes on to record the dates of the entire last week of our Lord on earth.

Sunday - April 6, 32 AD - Palm Sunday Jesus rides triumphant into Jerusalem
Monday - April 7, 32 - Fig Tree Monday the day of his Olivet Discourse
Tuesday - April 8, 32 - Jesus was arrested, tried and imprisoned
Wednesday - April 9, 32 - Day of Death of our Lord. Messiah cut off
Thursday - April 10, 32 - Passover, start of Feast of Unleavened Bread
Friday - April 11, 32
Saturday - April 12, 32 - Eve of Firstfruits, Resurrection

Counting from the 1st day of the year to April 9 and taking into account that 32 AD was a leap year (meaning you add a day), you get 100 days.  Jesus’ day of death was day #100.
100 = 10x10
10 is represented as yod in the Hebrew aleph bet. It is the smallest looking letter that does the greatest work. According to Frank Seekins the yod literally means “hand, work” and in ancient days it was the picture of an arm with a hand.

Incase you want to look up more gematria for this amazing week...

4/6/32 is day #97 Palm Sunday
4/7/32 is day #98 Olivet Discourse
4/8/32 is day #99 Jesus arrested
4/9/32 is day #100 Jesus day of death
4/10/32 is day #101
4/11/32 is day #102
4/12/32 is day #103 Day of Resurrection

40 days later is the day of ascension. I wonder what that would show. That would be day number #143 (I think?). 

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:14 pm

so, the Son is a preparing a place for His bride, the Father is, in the sense of the Jewish tradition, making sure everything is just right, the Kid is chomping at the bit, He wants her Now, it is the Father that lets Him go, only when the Father is satisfied...

ever try to walk thru a glass door, how near, even @ the door are u till u make contact?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Malcolm Isted has predicted the date of the rapture to be Sept. 13, 2015. In his book he explains the different levels of knowlege as in the sowed and mowed. (there's more levels according to the jewish tradition). So, if his date is correct then we should see God's words revealed in the numbers of the date.

Sept. 13 is day #256

Strong's word #256 in Greek is Alphaeus which literally means "changing". Alphaeus appears 5 times in the bible as a descriptor for James. "James the son of Alphaeus" or you could say, James the son of changing.

Strong's word #256 in hebrew is = alef chet alef bet which is Echab or Ahab which literally means "father's brother". Which doesn't help declare the rapture until you look at each word. According to Frank Seekins..
Alef = Ox, strong, first
chet = fence, separate
Alef = ox, strong, first
bet = house, family, inside
Could mean First seperate strong family(house)

Next I looked up verse #256 on the biblewheel website and found this...http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?SearchBy_VerseNumber=256
Quote :
praise GOD.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?bnum=1&cnum=10&vnum=21&InContext=Genesis #v21]Gen 10:21[/url] Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.

Which doesn't speak of the rapture until you look at the meanings of the names. (Now I'm no expert on hebrew so take this with a grain of salt)

Shem = "name"
Ab = of God as father of his people
Ben = children
Eber = "the region beyond"
Ach = of rememblance
Japheth = "opened"
Gadowl = God Himself
Yalad = bring forth

The "Name" of God as father of his people (and) children; "the region beyond" of resemblance "opened" (by) God Himself (to) bring forth.

The Name of God as father of his people and children; The region beyond of resemblance has been opened by God Himself to bring you forth.

So, not sure what is going on here. Maybe I'm just wishful thinking and picking the words I want to use or what. But it does look interesting. Not sure if it'll be 2015 tho.

But 2x1x5=10
This is getting really interesting get your popcorn ready.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:38 am

Through a series of events I feel God is admonishing me for date setting. While I did not set the above date I revealed someone else's theory. Btw his theory feels like he is trying to make everything fit together because of the blood moons and a personal vision that he experienced. It's a bit weird.

So we press on. Keeping the faith of His return.

John 3:16-17

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 am

Btw. I'm not too impressed with the gematria I'm seeing for his date of the rapture.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:51 am

Malcolm Isted is saying that in the bible "the words = the dates" Much like Dave Flynn discovered that in the bible "time (date in history)=distance from the temple mount".

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 12:21 am

This s the 3rd or 4th author proclaiming this date.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:12 pm

I've been fascinated with the hand writing on the wall in Dan 5:25 Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin.

I recently applied malcom Isted multiplication principle to these 4 words and got some interesting results.

Biblewheel link

[b][b][b][b]Total =[/b][/b][/b][/b]2170
Original Text
HebrewValueInc
ודנה65
כתבא423
די14
רשים550
מנא91
מנא91
תקל530
ופרסין406
I'm starting the with last 4 words in the original text, which is on the right side of the page and starts with the gematria or added value of 91.

Mene=1x50x40=20
Mene=1x50x40=20
Tekel=30x100x400=12

The last word is Upharsin, if you look at the original text it uses the final nun which is much different in value from nun which equals 50. The final nun=700
Watch what happens when I use the final nun as it does in the original text.

Upharsin=700x10x60x200x80x6=4032 !!!

According to Isted he discovered that 4032 is the running calander for the year of man and is the same year as our 32 AD. He also points out that 4032 is the year Jesus entered Jerusalem as the Prince and then a week later was crucified.

It's like God writing on a wall and telling Satan your days are numbered.  Really really numbered.

I'm also reminded that according to Bullinger 20 represents waiting and 12 represents government. It's no wonder we were wondering about 2012 and now I'm really wondering about the year 2020.

specifically Jesus entered on April 6, 32 AD or 4032 (4/6/32)
crucified on April 9,32 AD Or  4032 (4/9/32)
resurrected on April 12,32 AD or 4032 (4/12/32)
It is also interesting to point out that 32 is a leap year. We add a day in february.

It's almost like the Mene Mene thing is a date.

Maranatha!

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:16 pm

This is interesting because September 13, 2015 is the biblical Shmita date, the day of judgment every 7 years on the nations in their financial dealings. The section that deals specifically with the Shmita begins around 11:30 (although the entire discussion is worth watching):

The other video that covers not only Christ's birthday but also the day of crucifixion is this one & it's very good:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Equation by Malcolm Isted   The Equation by Malcolm Isted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Equation by Malcolm Isted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: