Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gary Stearman has resigned PITN

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gary Stearman has resigned PITN Empty
PostSubject: Gary Stearman has resigned PITN   Gary Stearman has resigned PITN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:05 am

August 18th, 2014
A note from Prophecy in the News:
In 1979, J.R. and Linda Church moved from Lubbock, Texas, to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to start the ministry of Prophecy in the News. Throughout his life, J.R. was always most interested in prophetic research and television. In 1987, J.R. met Gary Stearman and that started a lifetime of wonderful friendship. J.R. asked Gary to come and work for Prophecy in the News and help him, through television and writings, to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and share his prophetic knowledge.
As most of you know, J.R. passed away March 22nd, 2011. He wanted the teachings of prophecy to continue, so before he passed away, he asked Gary to continue to share his prophetic knowledge through our television program and our magazine.
After 28 long and fruitful years at Prophecy in the News, Gary Stearman has decided to step down as the host of our television program. Since J.R.’s passing, Gary has continued to produce the majority of the magazine content and provide prophetic news updates, along with speaking at prophecy conferences and, of course, introducing the television program and our special guests to audiences around the world. At this stage of his life Gary felt it was in his family’s best interest to pursue other opportunities as they arise. He made it a point to let us know he is not sick and still plans to remain a full time pastor.
Gary will be sorely missed by our entire staff and our worldwide audience. No one is irreplaceable, but J.R. Church and Gary Stearman were both “one of a kind” individuals who broke the mold. Gary produced the September magazine a month in advance and pre-recorded a month’s worth of television programs to make the ministry’s transition to a potential new host and magazine editor a bit easier. Effective immediately, we will no longer be airing “Daily Updates.” Our video editor will be sharing dozens of clips, including entire messages from past prophecy conferences.
God has blessed Prophecy in the News over the years with many wonderful people that have worked for our ministry. We will move forward, producing our magazine and television programs. J.R. and Gary left a lifetime of prophetic knowledge and teachings and through television programs and magazines, we will be sharing that with you. We will continue to bring in guest speakers, many of them you may have heard at our latest prophecy conference. We will regroup and trust the Lord for the future. We are looking forward to our next prophecy conference in Colorado Springs, Colorado, in August, 2015. We are also in the process of securing a date for a conference in Orlando, Florida, early next year.
Gary’s smiling face and prophetic insights will be missed. If he had a personal word for each of you, people whom he enjoyed and appreciated so very much, you know what he’d tell you. As J.R. always said . . . KEEP LOOKING UP!...because Jesus is coming soon!

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Stearman has resigned PITN   Gary Stearman has resigned PITN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:07 am

Gary Stearman Leaves PITN
Posted by lamarzulli on August 18, 2014
Gary Stearman has resigned PITN Prophecy-in-the-news-laI call Gary Stearman Elder Brother.  He is one of the most erudite men I have ever met and I consider him a mentor in all things prophetic.  I just read the news on the PITN site.  WOW!
However, after thinking about his resignation I realized that Gary is still around and I believe he has a lot more to say.  Will he focus on his writing?  Will he go on a speaking tour?
At the Nephilim Mounds II, conference in Ohio, several months ago, Gary blew the lid off the scriptural basis for the Nephilim, with his presentations which focused on Genesis 6.  His presentation was incredible.
It will be interesting to see what his next move is now that he has stepped down from PITN.  We’ll miss Gary, but I’m going to focus on what comes next for him, believing that the best is yet to come.
L.A.
http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Gary.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Stearman has resigned PITN   Gary Stearman has resigned PITN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:08 am

RAIDERS NEWS UPDATE EXCLUSIVE

[size=48]Gary Stearman Says Goodbye?[/size]
Published: August 19, 2014

[size=32]That was the headline at Prophecy in the News yesterday and today.[/size]
News of this sort travels fast, so many of you know by now that Gary Stearman has retired from his long tenure at Prophecy in the News.
Gary Stearman has resigned PITN GaryStearmanBut... perhaps... it would be better to say he has taken a change in direction. He still pastors a Bible church, and has assured us that he still intends to write and speak on Bible prophecy. Most of all, after a long and grueling schedule with few vacations, he plans to rest and recuperate from the illnesses he's fought recently. Stress can take a terrible toll, and Gary has had a full schedule of meetings, magazine deadlines and program schedules. Anyone involved in communications knows about the ferocious weight that comes with continuing deadlines.
As the news broke, Gary was approaching the completion of his third decade with a prophetic ministry that began in conjunction with J.R. Church. Following J.R.'s passing over three years ago, Gary carried the ministry banner to new audiences around the world. We knew that he was getting tired, and that a change might be on the horizon. And now the time has come...
But!  I have a sense Gary is just pausing to take a breath, before beginning a new phase of his ministry that has continually broken new ground, giving clear biblical perspective to the amazing events unfolding in our era. If you know him like I do, you'll realize that he still has some amazing insights just waiting to be aired.
Knowing that, I'll be watching to see my old friend's familiar face and voice, and I suggest you do the same. I think that Gary will be around for a while... and he might just surprise you with some new and exciting revelations!

Tom Horn

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Gary.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Stearman has resigned PITN   Gary Stearman has resigned PITN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:12 am

Gary Stearman has been working what are two full-time jobs for 30 years (he is also a full-time pastor).  He is an amazing man and will be greatly missed at PITN, but I agree with L.A. and Tom Horn, I'm sure we'll see him with a new book or on the lecture circuit. 

God bless him in his new endeavors!

Last edited by rose from kentucky on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Gary Stearman has resigned PITN   Gary Stearman has resigned PITN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:39 am

Gary has been such a great blessing to me and my brother over the years,but I'm glad he's stepping down,cause I think he should relax more....and spend more time with his wife,and family

he can still preach...and do some conference talks
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Gary Stearman has resigned PITN   Gary Stearman has resigned PITN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:40 am

I agree Rose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Stearman has resigned PITN   Gary Stearman has resigned PITN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Moko, he has been a great blessing to many people; however, I don't think most folks realize how sick he was last year and how close we came to losing him.  Since J.R. Church died, he has been carrying the mantle for both of them.  I think that this is a good move for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Stearman has resigned PITN   Gary Stearman has resigned PITN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary Stearman has resigned PITN
Page 1 of 1