Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

58 Pics That Prove Angelic Activity On Earth – Hidden History

Go down 
AuthorMessage

58 Pics That Prove Angelic Activity On Earth – Hidden History Empty
PostSubject: 58 Pics That Prove Angelic Activity On Earth – Hidden History   58 Pics That Prove Angelic Activity On Earth – Hidden History I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:17 am

58 Pics That Prove Angelic Activity On Earth – Hidden History Etruscan-krater

Is there any evidence of angelic activity on earth, outside of the Bible? It is my personal opinion that many cultures encountered angelic beings and recorded them throughout history. The following list of pictures represents circumstantial evidence at best, and I invite you to approach them as a skeptic. However, as you examine each picture, ask yourself the following questions:

• Click here to read: The Ultimate Guide To Angels and Demons

- See more at: http://ministerfortson.com/?p=34063&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MinisterFortson+%28Minister+Fortson.com%29#sthash.2mrLq8LZ.dpuf
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1