Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! Empty
PostSubject: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Is NASA just drip feeding us? A few things at a time before the ?disclosure .. if it comes at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_O8R5-E0Oc
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:33 am

Thanks Spring! Smile I love to look at spirit and opp pics. Spend hours on it sometimes, but I've never seen a bug or a worm or even a darn fly!!!!! But I did see something interesting in a video I can't find anymore. I think it was in the boneyard and the video maker never mentioned it but I swear it was a perfect little statue of a saint. Seriously, it looked like a Jesus statue. I've spent 6 hours just this week combing the sol's and still after months of search I can't find it. 

Grrrr... I'm hooked on mars pics. I'm not even looking for ET stuff, just any sign of any kind of life. Give me a roly poly or an antlion or a gnat...... bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:44 am

I FORGOT ABOUT CURIOSITY!  How could I forget that...  Smile
Back to top Go down
avelortiz84

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Interesting. That main object reminds me of something that would be used to pray on. Like bending your knees on the first section of stone, resting your arms on the second section of stone, and resting your hands on the third section of stone (if it is stone). I wish there was some kind of a scale to measure the size of it...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:21 am

There is a lot of stone strewn about that looks like tile. I think it's probably just shale. It looks a lot like the cliffs of Limestone and shale I used to play on down at Tablerock Lake when I was young.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:27 am

It's really hard to believe that nothing lives there. And I've not really seen anything that convinces me there's any man made debris there.  Unless it's all underground.... alien  The moving rocks pic's are what I've started looking for lately. Still.... nothing...sigh... like looking for buried treasure and only getting rocks. Millions and millions of rocks. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:40 am

@ 6:20 - probably a bunch of piled up rocks but sure looks like the backside of a man. Take away what you will from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lXQMkMQ_g8

Moving Mars rocks (and other cool stuff) for ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Br5ScGKZuY

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 pm

Tiny, tiny people. A lot of people think these round headed rocks are actually people. They'd have to be about 3 inches tall.... But I think it's just that there's so much of the rounded rock and rocks with holes that they look like faces and bodies etc.  I don't think there's tiny peeps on mars, just for the record. Smile But, I'm not against the idea that there may be some types of creatures that look like rock.  evil laff
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:01 pm

I got your rock man right here! lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li3DfhMVqzo
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Tiny peeps....haha,your so funny delfi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mars Rover Video of things of interest!!   Mars Rover Video of things of interest!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: