Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prayer for Misha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer for Misha Empty
PostSubject: Prayer for Misha   Prayer for Misha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Please pray for Misha, my shepherd. He has a tumor in his heart. Not much they can do. I charged $900 just to find out what's wrong with him and could not pay or charge more to drain the fluid around his heart. It either will go away on its own, or bleed and make him worse. He has rapid breathing. Even if they drained it, it would either stay good for a while or bleed and fill up with fluid in a day again. We laid hands on him and prayed. Whatever is God's will. If he's gonna go I pray it's peaceful. I hope he can be with us a while longer. It's even so expensive to put them down and cremate them. He's a big boy. We've already had to dig a giant hole for the last shepherd, who had cancer also. Same place. Thank you. I was told about Yunnan Baiyao as being helpful for cancer bleeding. I ordered some.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Prayer for Misha 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down

Prayer for Misha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Misha   Prayer for Misha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:33 pm

You got it archangel888. I hope all goes well for you and for Misha.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prayer for Misha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Misha   Prayer for Misha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Same goes here archangel. Over the years I've been where you are, having cared for (and lost) many pets, dogs and cats both. It's amazing how our pets can and do become as important and as loved as any family member. My two Italian Greyhounds have taught me more about unconditional love than most humans. Excepting Yeshua of course. I pray that all goes well for your Misha, and for you too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer for Misha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Misha   Prayer for Misha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Thanks Researcher. We've lost 2 other big dogs, to cancer and bloat. Awful. Have 2 others besides Misha. An English Bulldog named Gertie and a Siberian Husky named Paisley. Also have 2 parrots and a cat. They do teach us a lot about love, and trust.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Prayer for Misha 2958853248
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Prayer for Misha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Misha   Prayer for Misha I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:27 am

How's he doing today, Archangel? I'm sorry to hear he's sick. It always seems like sonething with these animals. But darned if they're worth it. Smile  the big dogs are expensive to do anything to. I know, my big Lab just passed and some places wanted to charge me by the pound for cremation.  At 140 lbs, I shopped around.  But that's so sad, I'm still missing my Butters. I thanked Jesus for letting me take care of her all these years and if it's ok, to let me see her again in Heaven. Smile  Y'all will get through it whatever happens. I'm praying for you. thanks
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer for Misha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Misha   Prayer for Misha I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:53 am

Thanks Delfi Smile

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

Prayer for Misha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Misha   Prayer for Misha I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Sending prayers for Misha.

group hug
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer for Misha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Misha   Prayer for Misha I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Thank you all for your prayers. He was so bad that we were going to put him down yesterday. Instead, I took him and had the fluid drained from around his heart. It cost less than they said, and my kids chipped in. he feels much better. he still has the tumor, and it's a bad one....but we bought him a little more time. The vet also told us about this Chinese herb called yunnan baiyao. He has a bleeding tumor, which caused all of the fluid around his heart. This herb is said to prevent bleeding. So, the blood is drained and he's on the herb. Taking it day by day. He is almost his old self again, but still very sick. Right now, he is stronger, still eating, breathing easier and has a normal heart rate. I'll keep you all posted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer for Misha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Misha   Prayer for Misha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer for Misha
Page 1 of 1