Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question if anyone is willing to answer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Question if anyone is willing to answer Empty
PostSubject: Question if anyone is willing to answer   Question if anyone is willing to answer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Anyone live in West Palm beach, FL?

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Question if anyone is willing to answer 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Question if anyone is willing to answer   Question if anyone is willing to answer I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:49 am

My daughter in law lives here now (Ma.) but has just  returned from a visit with her family in West Palm.
She lived there for quite a few years.  She could possibly answer something or ask her
Mother-family to do something for you.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Question if anyone is willing to answer   Question if anyone is willing to answer I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Thanks Dove. I have been supporting this "ministry" for almost a year and would continue to do so if I could know it's legit. I heard from one source that he is a fraud. I need more confirmation. My gut tells me he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Just one guy. Doesn't go to a church to be accountable. Says he feeds the hungry, preaches in the street, hangs out in Starbucks at Cityplace and passes out Bibles and tracts. I want to know if this is really taking place. Says he goes to nursing homes and hospitals also. He has made some pretty startling claims as well. I just want to know if he is really doing "his ministry" Dresses very strangely. Jewish cap on his head and prayer shawl and calls himself JC TheLionOfJudah. I have had many talks with him and he's very engaging and convincing. Probably a really good actor. I just want more opinions. Maybe she or someone could just kind of check him out. Also has a business...Infinity Construction. I want to know if he even works, and if so, how good is his work and what is his conduct. I can't afford a PI! Wish I could. The sad thing is, his music is awesome and I'd like to believe he's on the up and up but I don't know as I am not anywhere near there.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Question if anyone is willing to answer 2958853248
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Question if anyone is willing to answer   Question if anyone is willing to answer I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Hard to know who you are asking about without a link or two to make identification, archangel888. Lots of stuff comes up on goggle inputting jclionofjudah. Below are some links that may be the guy you are asking about. Any of these fit?

https://twitter.com/JCLionOfJudah
https://www.facebook.com/pages/JC-The-Lion-Of-Judah/229014530452915
http://www.reverbnation.com/JesusChristTheLionOfJudahMinistries

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Question if anyone is willing to answer   Question if anyone is willing to answer I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Give us a name or something. I live about 90 miles north of WPB, but since all of our tv/radio originates from there, I may have heard of him.
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Question if anyone is willing to answer   Question if anyone is willing to answer I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Mauricio Moshe Rico aka JC The Lion Of Judah

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question if anyone is willing to answer   Question if anyone is willing to answer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question if anyone is willing to answer
Page 1 of 1