Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! Empty
PostSubject: Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!   Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 5:59 pm

Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!

And YES – I’ve pinned this topic – temporarily – so that someone may actually get to see it. I’m sick and tired of posting something only to see it get rammed half way to the bottom of the page in mere hours. I’ll unpin this after a few days if there is no interest shown – and interest means some mindful, thought out, linear, and insightful real conversation going on in this topic. Disagreements are to be expected. After all this is a forum. Just be respectful to one another other when expressing a difference of opinion please. I expect the video posted below will light off a cache of dynamite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn’t like hearing this – but I needed to hear it!!! You won’t like this either!!! Though I’ve supported Trump on many things I’ve ALWAYS been opposed to his pushing so hard on this vaccine nonsense. You can search on this forum until your eyes drop out of your head and you won’t find anyplace I’ve supported Trump on this. Fact is, though I voted for him twice – and probably would again depending on whom he was running against – the man is full of warts. He’s riddled with them both inside and out, and I’ve pointed many of them out, as many of y’all here have commented on as well over the years.

It’s time to come to grips with (shudder) . . . reality.

This guy in the video is pretty much where I am now and where I have been for the past year or two on various “issues and things” in America, revolving mainly around Republicans and other so-call conservatives dressed in pseudo-RINO clothing, and about Trump in general. I invite you to have a listen. He makes perfect sense. Up until about late 2019 Trump was doing a good (well, relatively decent) job, until early 2020, when something about him changed? Just watch. I don’t for a minute think that the change was all due to the covid19 scamdemic either.

LENGTH:  16½ minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/edt1vWSoBqSX/

First published at 09:51 UTC on August 22nd, 2021.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unpin)

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!   Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 5:10 am

Hey man, glad that you put this up here with Scarz's thread where I would see it. Yeah, I think you and I realized that something was askew with Trump about the same time. We were blinded by the "Q' stuff because it was stuff that we knew was true and we hoped that it would open the eyes of others and bring about change. Boy, did it do that! We lost sight of the real truth in that mankind cannot govern himself without Christ. There is no Congressman or senator named Jesus, to my knowledge and they don't even invoke His name when they do actually say a "prayer."

Babylon is alive and well except it is called Washington D.C. with the D.C. standing out to me to mean " degenerate condition" and that is all it will mean until it is finally done destroying itself. What you see right now is God allowing a reprobate nation to commit suicide. You know what else? I don't care! To allow the election to be stolen without an armed conflict? Cowards that don't deserve the blessing of God(we don't deserve that anyway or anyhow in the first place). This 3 trillion $ bill is nothing but a sedative to keep the lazy and the ignorant at bay and in the voting booth, along with another money laundering scheme.

Do I think Trump meant well and tried to right the wrongs? Yes, I do. This guy had many flaws, though. Flaws that I overlooked at first. Now, I am seeing this through the eyes of a man who has just as many flaws as Trump and has a past filled with things that might make Trump blush, so this is not an overview based on hypocrisy. I am now wondering if this was not a huge psy-op to take America over the threshold into pure Social Marxism. It was "something" because it all made no sense that this collection of bumblefarts could actually carry this out and pull it off. Nope, Babylon of ancient times involved the pagan mystery religion and so does this modern version. The movie "Eyes Wide Shut" tells the story. Interesting side note on that movie is that Stanley Kubrick, the director, died 5 days before its release and the 20 minutes of footage, that showed pedophilia and ritual sacrifice of children, was removed from the movie.

George Wallace had it right when he said that "there is not a dimes worth of difference in a Democrat and a Republican in Washington DC!" Now, we see he was right on that, and a lot of other things,too. Wallace was a politician, though, and what mattered most to him was getting elected. In a lot of ways Trump is a different version of George Wallace. Ego's got the best of both of them,though. Trump did expose a whole bunch of corruption but what will be done about it. Notta' damn thing.

I doubt that my wife and I ever vote again. There is a time to hold em' and a time to fold em', piss on the fire, call off the dogs and head to the house.America is finished. The first thing God does when a nation is in the weighing in the balance is to cause it to have evil rules. Well hells bells boys and girls, we have on the scale for a long time. Notice most of the bastards are catholic? Ain't no hard shall baptists like me amongst the lot now are they? Wonder why? Who is really running this country anyway? Cabalists with their mystery religion, atheists, self-hating so-called Jews, Zionist Jews? Who? I look hard at Zionist Jews and consider that most of them are atheists. An example of this would be the Soros devil that we all know and despise. How is this guy even still alive? The Vatican? Just another way to control a whole bunch of brainwashed and ignorant people, and I am sure that they play a big part into the hierarchy of world rulership but I doubt they are the kingpin because the Rothchild banking cartel floated them a loan way back in 1832:
http://www.truedemocracy.net/hj31/14.html
Real cozy relationship, don't you think? China appears to be running things right now, but if that is true, it will only last for so long. Supposedly, the Washington elites plans are for a Communist Chinese form of government for the US. I actually think there is truth to that but its my opinion that that form of government would be more severe for Americans that it is for the Chinese. They do have a lot in common, though. One thing is that they both want us dead.

Well, I wrote a lot but didn't actually say shit. So, I do agree with Researcher. This "brave new world" we were hoping for ain't coming but something much more brutal is on the horizon and on the way to world governance. I don't know what is going to happen for sure in the next few years but relying and hoping on Trump ain't going to get us anywhere. My guess now is that he was playing a role whether he realized it or not. I suppose we will see in the very near future.

The time for a repair job is about over for America, if not already over. John Macarthur preached a sermon one time called "When God Abandons a Nation" and that sermon is always on my mind when I see events of today unfold. If one takes those events into context of that sermon, it shows just how far along America is in the death spiral. The steps that JM outlines in that sermon are so eerily similar to what I am seeing right now and if God says"its over" ain't nothing going to stop it.

We were deceived by a psy-op, plain and simple. We let our guard down and didn't understand until it was too late just because we wanted something better for America. The truth is, America does not deserve "something better!"

researcher and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!   Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 8:13 am

This is a great example of why I say....."I hate politics." 

Trump is not the messiah or a messiah. People that believe he or any man/woman is going to "Save" the USA and The World need to read their Bibles. Today is no different than when the Messiah walked this earth a long time ago. He was rejected then and he is rejected today. 

Politician's will spew out of their mouths a lot of words, but take a detour around the question. Put them in office and they fit right in with all the other clones. Mammon rules the USA and The World. You can not serve God and mammon. It's as simple as knowing them by what fruit they bear.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!   Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 4:32 pm

Yep, Scarz. Most folks really mess up on the scripture about "the love of money" thingy. Money, unfortunately, is a necessary evil in our culture but what that passage is really saying is"the love of money is the root of all KINDS OF EVIL!" That is the correct translation and it implies that once a person develops allows greed and the accumulation of wealth to become the focal point of their life they will succumb to the desires of the flesh that leads to a lifestyle where their God is money and all it will bring. Wine,women and song or maybe a life that is devoid of any moral character. The root of that evil just grows and produces more, like a noxious plant in my garden called pigweed. You have to eradicate it all by spraying. The plant produces seeds but the ROOT puts out rhizomes and if you try to pull it up, all you do is spread it. Our American version of Babylon has taught us all success is measured by what you have gained through finance. Lets see how that all ends

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!   Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 5:14 pm

michael371 wrote:
Yep, Scarz. Most folks really mess up on the scripture about "the love of money" thingy. Money, unfortunately, is a necessary evil in our culture but what that passage is really saying is"the love of money is the root of all KINDS OF EVIL!" That is the correct translation and it implies that once a person develops allows greed and the accumulation of wealth to become the focal point of their life they will succumb to the desires of the flesh that leads to a lifestyle where their God is money and all it will bring. Wine,women and song or maybe a life that is devoid of any moral character. The root of that evil just grows and produces more, like a noxious plant in my garden called pigweed. You have to eradicate it all by spraying. The plant produces seeds but the ROOT puts out rhizomes and if you try to pull it up, all you do is spread it. Our American version of Babylon has taught us all success is measured by what you have gained through finance. Lets see how that all ends

Yes sir Michael!!!! They do not serve God, they serve Money. As you said Michael they love money, because it can gain them pleasures of the flesh. Just take a good look around us. We who have eyes to see, what do we see?......."Babylon The Great" 

Like the walls of Jericho, one day it crumbles and falls.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!   Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 1:42 pm

This temporary pin is ending Monday. Leaving it up for the weekend warriors who may not have seen it yet. Thanx muchly to everyone who had something to say in this topic. It was a great conversation and  Y'all rock!

Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! B785bf438bc1e05799d99a726d493397

Remember that anyone can PM me and request a temporary pin.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!   Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 1:32 pm

Unpinning

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here!   Trump refused to answer the question about vaccine passports - pay attention - Trump is in the hot seat here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1