Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 am

Ding-dong the witch is dead! Live coverage video at the link.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/01/massive-french-operation-gunfire-after-charlie-hebdo-shooting-suspects-tracked-110427.html

Swiped from a Yahoo posting wrote:
They're not happy in TURKEY
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ...
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in
every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How damn dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim
Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:

- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
- More than one wife
-More than one mother in law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkey
- You cook over burning camel #$%$
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??
Well no #$%$ Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse
Cheers,
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:45 am

Hey, new stuff going on over in France!!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:49 am

Gunman on the run, 4 hostages deceased. Officers and more hostages badly injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: third hostage taker is killed as armed officers storm Paris grocery store    BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:15 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2903042/Are-Charlie-Hebdo-killers-martyrdom-mission-Police-fear-fugitive-gunmen-planning-spectacular-stand-88-000-troops-continue-search-vast-forest.html

FRENCH SIEGES COME TO BLOODY END: Charlie Hebdo assassins shot dead as they attack commandos... then third hostage taker is killed as armed officers storm Paris grocery store 

• Brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi were killed as they tried to fight their way out of a print works 25 miles from Paris
  • Their hostage, named as the company's director Michel Catalano, has reportedly been rescued by special forces 
  • Moments later police storm second siege in Paris supermarket where gunmen had taken hostages and killed two
  • Fellow jihadi Amedy Coulibay had been threatening to kill his captives if Kouachis were not allowed to go free
  • Thought to have been working with 'dangerous' girlfriend Hayat Boumeddiene, whose whereabouts is unknown
  • Police 'scrambled phone signals after suspects made contact with Coulibay from inside the siege building'  

By Peter Allen and Simon Tomlinson and Martin Robinson and Claire Duffin and Hannah Roberts and Emine Sinmaz In Longpont For Mailonline and David Williams for the Daily Mail
Published: 03:02 EST, 9 January 2015 | Updated: 13:01 EST, 9 January 2015

The Charlie Hebdo gunmen and their accomplice have been killed by special forces as two hostage sieges came to a bloody climax across France.
At the first stand-off, Al Qaeda brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi were shot dead by police as they tried to fight their way out of a print works.
Their hostage, named as Michel Catalano, is believed to have survived.
Moments later, police stormed a second siege in Paris where a fellow jihadi had been threatening to kill his captives if the Kouachis were not let free.
The gunmen, who had taken up to ten hostages in the kosher supermarket was killed, but four captives are believed to have died.
Some hostages survived by hiding in the cold store where the gunmen was unaware of their presence because they kept silent for hours, it has been reported. A number of other hostages were seen fleeing for their lives. 
The gunman, Amedy Coulibay, was suspected of murdering a police officer yesterday.
He is thought to have been working with his 'armed and dangerous' girlfriend Hayat Boumeddiene, whose whereabouts is unknown.
Gunfire and explosions had been heard at the first hostage siege after police had surrounded the gunmen at an industrial estate 25 miles from Paris.
The siege reached a bloody climax when the brothers reportedly 'came out firing' after a nine-hour stand-off. 
They had earlier told police negotiators: 'We are ready to die as martyrs'. 
At around 4.30pm, people living nearby reported hearing three or four loud explosions followed by several gunshots.  
Scroll down for videos 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2903042/Are-Charlie-Hebdo-killers-martyrdom-mission-Police-fear-fugitive-gunmen-planning-spectacular-stand-88-000-troops-continue-search-vast-forest.html#ixzz3OLigTSyH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANOTHER LINK   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:18 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2903380/Another-gunman-takes-hostage-kosher-grocery-Paris-police-fear-gunman-shot-dead-policewoman-yesterday.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:20 pm

http://www.debka.com/newsupdate/10132/

News Update
France rounds up 900 Islamic terror suspects
DEBKAfile January 9, 2015, 9:48 AM (IDT)

In the three days since the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris, the French authorities have rounded up 900 individuals across France on suspicion of involvement in Islamic terror, DEBKAfile reports. The detentions on an unprecedented scale for France continues.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Hmmmm, so far only DEBKA is reporting this. All other references I can find all point to the DEBKA article. Let's hope that some other news agencies (hopefully from France) report this news. As it stands right now I can't vet the DEBKA article . . .

but I sure hope that it is true.  giggling green
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:45 pm

So looks like all the French Imams are now calling for peace and all that rot.  Hmmmmm, too little too late. I read it this way;

"Please PLEASE don't retaliate and burn our mosques down, even though we still vow to over-run and concur your pathetic French infidel asses".

Where were they (the Imams) when the mudslimes were rioting in the streets a few years ago in France and setting cars on fire and such? Anyone besides me remember that?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11329976/Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-attack-live.html

Snip from link wrote:
20.25 French imams condemned violence committed in the name of Islam during Friday prayers as the country reeled from the double hostage dramas that followed the massacre at Charlie Hebdo magazine, AFP reports.
The same message - distancing the country's five million Muslims from the jihadists responsible for the attacks - was relayed at more than 2,300 mosques across France.
"We denounce the odious crimes committed by the terrorists, whose criminal action endangers our willingness to live together," said the rector of the Grand Mosque of Paris, Dalil Boubakeur.
He also appealed to "all the Muslims of France" to take part in demonstrations planned for Sunday to pay homage to the 12 victims of the attack on Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday, the bloodiest in France in more than half a century.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:44 pm

BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed Protection

https://plus.google.com/+urasoul/posts/frpYwrQPMEs#+urasoul/posts/frpYwrQPMEs
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:32 pm

The Charlie Hebdo Attack: Characteristics of a False Flag Operation?

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Global Research, January 14, 2015

The Charlie Hebdo affair has many of the characteristics of a false flag operation. The attack on the cartoonists’ office was a disciplined professional attack of the kind associated with highly trained special forces; yet the suspects who were later corralled and killed seemed bumbling and unprofessional. It is like two different sets of people.

Usually Muslim terrorists are prepared to die in the attack; yet the two professionals who hit Charlie Hebdo were determined to escape and succeeded, an amazing feat. Their identity was allegedly established by the claim that they conveniently left for the authorities their ID in the getaway car. Such a mistake is inconsistent with the professionalism of the attack and reminds me of the undamaged passport found miraculously among the ruins of the two WTC towers that served to establish the identity of the alleged 9/11 hijackers.

It is a plausible inference that the ID left behind in the getaway car was the ID of the two Kouachi brothers, convenient patsies, later killed by police, and from whom we will never hear anything, and not the ID of the professionals who attacked Charlie Hebdo. An important fact that supports this inference is the report that the third suspect in the attack, Hamyd Mourad, the alleged driver of the getaway car, when seeing his name circulating on social media as a suspect realized the danger he was in and quickly turned himself into the police for protection against being murdered by security forces as a terrorist.

Hamyd Mourad says he has an iron-clad alibi. If so, this makes him the despoiler of a false flag attack. Authorities will have to say that despite being wrong about Mourad, they were right about the Kouachi brothers. Alternatively, Mourad could be coerced or tortured into some sort of confession that supports the official story.

The American and European media have ignored the fact that Mourad turned himself in for protection from being killed as a terrorist as he has an alibi. I googled Hamid Mourad and all I found (January 12) was the main US and European media reporting that the third suspect had turned himself in. The reason for his surrender was left out of the reports. The news was reported in a way that gave credence to the accusation that the suspect who turned himself in was part of the attack on Charlie Hebdo. Not a single US mainstream media source reported that the alleged suspect turned himself in because he has an ironclad alibi.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-charlie-hebdo-attack-characteristics-of-a-false-flag-operation/5424669
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Paris attack designed to shore up France’s vassal status: Roberts

Sat Jan 10, 2015

A former White House official says the terrorist attack that killed 12 people on Wednesday in Paris was a false flag operation “designed to shore up France’s vassal status to Washington.”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, who was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, made the remarks in an article published on Thursday.

Dr. Roberts stated that French President Francois Hollande this week said that the sanctions against Russia should end. “This is too much foreign policy independence on France’s part for Washington.”

He added that the CIA has apparently resurrected a policy that it followed against Europeans during the post-WW II era when the US spy agency would carry out attacks in European states and blame them on communist groups

Dr. Roberts said now the US agencies have planned false flag operations in Europe to create hatred against Muslims and bring European countries under Washington’s sphere of influence.

He noted that “the attack on Charlie Hebdo was an inside job and that people identified by NSA as hostile to the Western wars against Muslims are going to be framed for an inside job designed to pull France firmly back under Washington’s thumb.”

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/01/10/392443/CIA-carried-out-Paris-attack-Roberts
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:57 pm

I think the Paris Hebdo attack was a false flag one which was a warning and punishment on France for its compromise to the Russia. Russia is the top consideration in US world strategy right now. That’s why they planned this “terror attack” and of course the top US leader won’t present in Paris parade.

Quote :

Hollande Risks EU Split Over Russian Sanctions Relief

By James G. Neuger Dec 19, 2014

Europe stumbled into a debate over the end of sanctions on the economically distressed Russia after French President Francois Hollande became the first major leader to dangle the prospect of easing the curbs.

Hollande’s appeal at a European Union summit yesterday was a reminder that the bans on financing of major Russian banks and the export of energy-exploration equipment will lapse next July unless renewed unanimously by the 28 EU governments.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-19/hollande-risks-eu-split-over-russian-sanctions-relief.html
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:29 pm

BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed Image-797997-breitwandaufmacher-emqi

World leaders- mainly European’s, gathered together having a unity march. They knew it’s US’ intimidation to force them into a fake “war against terror”. In a rare show, they say “no” to the US.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:31 pm

In Minsk Truce, German and France insist to solve Ukraine crisis by diplomacy, US suggest by supplying arm. US was absent in Minsk. In Paris world leaders unity March against "terror attack", US was absent too. The divergence is very clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPv1p2EkBwQ

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed   BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: French police say Charlie Hebdo suspects dead, hostage freed
Page 1 of 1