Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!  Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!    Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!    Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 12:04 pm

Good one!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!    Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:37 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/more-surveillance-and-a-euro-patriot-act-france-just-passed-new-regulations-in-november-now-more-will-be-necessary_01152015
The title of the article gives away his take on it.  It seems very plausible. 
One other small (?) development is Lithuania has issued a Handbook on how to deal with a Russian invasion.
Everybody's jumpy for multiple reasons.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!    Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:45 pm

A "Euro Patriot Act" - - - kinda says it all, huh? Just like we got here in the USA after 9/11. Can anyone say "planned from the get-go"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!    Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie Hebdo - You Won't FOOL Me!
Page 1 of 1