Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘I Am The Light': Image Of Christ The Redeemer Appears In The Aurora Borealis Above Iceland

Go down 
AuthorMessage

‘I Am The Light': Image Of Christ The Redeemer Appears In The Aurora Borealis Above Iceland Empty
PostSubject: ‘I Am The Light': Image Of Christ The Redeemer Appears In The Aurora Borealis Above Iceland   ‘I Am The Light': Image Of Christ The Redeemer Appears In The Aurora Borealis Above Iceland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:12 am

‘I Am The Light': Image Of Christ The Redeemer Appears In The Aurora Borealis Above Iceland Capture10

‘I Am The Light': Image Of Christ The Redeemer Appears In The Aurora Borealis Above Iceland

A likeness of Jesus Christ appeared in front of a stunned photographer during a northern lights display in Iceland. Seen high in the sky, the shape of the aurora borealis resembled the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Captured during in a rare show containing vibrant colours of red, green and even

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#3Lzd9JiwZJLcT5dl.99
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1