Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
r3m0

r3m0

dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13 Empty
PostSubject: dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13   dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:31 pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/03/07/dna-and-the-black-awakening

the first 20 min were interesting enough to post here for whoever wants to listen.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13   dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Thanks for the post , in the second half he talks about DNA and the power possibly of it for the true Christian whose name is written in the book of life. This is as opposed to the nonhuman nephilim. very thought provoking . They discuss in a very respectful manner.
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13   dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:13 pm

my pleasure cheers

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13   dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dizdar w/ skiba- dna and the black awakening march 6 '13
Page 1 of 1