Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Awakening?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Black Awakening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Awakening?   The Black Awakening? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Black Awakening?   The Black Awakening? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:02 am

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but they'll be like any other occult working; they fear & answer to Jesus Christ and they don't much care for anyone who is a Spirit filled individual.

These acts of violence might be the precursor to or trial runs of the 'zombie apocalypse' of widespread possession wreaking havoc worldwide.

The Black Awakening? Cdc_zombie

jem wrote:
So, if it's happening all over the country and in places where you would least expect it, what would you do to increase your odds of survival?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Black Awakening?   The Black Awakening? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:59 pm

This is nuts....gotta be demonic in origin. He was playing chess in the park and like a lightswitch:

I Hate White People!’: Random Racial Rampage in New York Leaves One Man Brain Dead

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/07/i-hate-white-people-random-racial-rampage-in-new-york-leaves-one-man-brain-dead/

WARNING pics & video are not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Black Awakening?   The Black Awakening? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:37 am

Horrific Spree of Mass Rape and Terror in Tampa Hits a Pivot Point When a Woman of Faith Does One Bold Thing

And she recited John 3:16 from the Bible, the Tampa Bay Times reports.
For God so loved the world …”
Police say Bates’ whole demeanor transformed.
He apologized to the woman, gave her a shirt, and they prayed together.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/08/horrific-spree-of-mass-rape-and-terror-in-tampa-hits-a-pivot-point-when-a-woman-of-faith-does-one-bold-thing/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Awakening?   The Black Awakening? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Awakening?
Page 1 of 1