Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Awakening – Vatican Crimes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Awakening – Vatican Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Black Awakening – Vatican Crimes   Black Awakening – Vatican Crimes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:29 am

April 15, 2014 by John Little - OmegaShock.com 

If you’ve been wading through the massive amount of material that I threw at you yesterday, I’m not sure that you have enough time for another article. Unfortunately, there’s a dimension to this Black Awakening that I haven’t seen Russ Dizdar touch on – because I haven’t been through all of his writings and videos.

The Catholic Church claims to worship Jesus, and it’s very, very hard to criticize such an organization. I have some difficulty with this, myself, because I believe that there are those inside the Catholic Church who are sincere followers of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Creator of the Universe.

Unfortunately, the crimes of the Vatican are clear for all to see.

Take a hard look at history.

What is the one organization in the world that lies at the center power for the past two thousand years?

The Vatican.

What is the one organization that has killed more people than any other organization in the history of mankind?

The Vatican.

What is the one organization that has killed more believers in Jesus Christ than any other organization in the history of the world?

The Vatican.

I’ve studied original documents and the reproductions of original documents. I’ve rifled through the history books, and there can be no question about the above. None. And, it gives me no pleasure to say any of that.

So, when we take a look at Revelation 17 and see this verse:

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. –Revelation 17:6

There really can be no doubt as to who she is. But, there are three other verses that precede this one that help us understand something else about her:

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. –Revelation 17:3-5
The woman that rides The Beast is the Mother of Abominations of the Earth.

When discussing the identity of this woman, many of you know that I vacillate between the Vatican and the United States. Both are very similar in many, many ways. But, America is not the Mother of the Abominations of the Earth. Nor is America drunk with the blood of saints and the martyrs of Jesus – yet.

But, at the same time, it’s hard to see the other identifiers of this woman, because so much of what the Vatican does is in secret. Well, what is being done in secret is starting to come out into the open.

I stumbled across this website today:

http://www.vaticancrimes.us/

Go through that site and you will be sickened. The Vatican is engaged in the most heinous evils of this world, and one of those evils is the worship of Satan.

SECRET SATAN WORSHIP AT THE VATICAN

YouTube shortlink: https://youtu.be/_EZvfQSAHUY
Actually watch the video, not just listen.

What do you see?

The practice of abomination as described in Revelation 17.
Take a stroll through my articles in the Jesuits category, on OmegaShock.com:

http://www.omegashock.com/category/jesuits/

You will find a heart of evil there that will take your breath away. And, now, we have a Jesuit Pope.

When the Black Awakening happens, do you think that maybe it will have a partner in the Vatican?

There can be no doubt. And, it’s coming, soon.

http://www.omegashock.com/2014/04/15/black-awakening-vatican-crimes/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1