Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Texas storms are LOUD this spring

Go down 
+2
murray leslie
Delfi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Texas storms are LOUD this spring Empty
PostSubject: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 9:15 am

Hello Y'all! Well it's been raining here in the DFW metroplex for a whole month or more now, every day. And I'm not complaining since we just had that horrible drought but what I wanted to comment on is the loudness of the thunder.

We have had more house shaking booms than I can ever remember. Long, long rumbles of thunder that are so loud the whole house stops and looks. ( the people, cats and dogs Smile )

The lakes are full to bursting and algae and moss are growing up the trees. Crazy! But the thunder is the thing, If I was going to give it a meteorological name, I'd have to call it....... Thunder thunder...... lol!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 9:34 am

if this feast of trumpets is the ONE, it happens from sundown sept 13th- sundown sept 15, i pray God we are ready and watching and found worthy to escape the things coming on the world, del...

my wife really gets unsettled with thunder, please dont send it north...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Y'all can send some of that wet stuff west towards Californy if you'd like. We'll take all we can get. We'll let y'all keep the tornadoes though. Us left coasters don't want to seem greedy or ungrateful.

lol! 

Seriously, I've been monitoring the weather and I know DFW and surrounding areas have been catching it but good. I'm glad you are OK. I remember not so long ago when Texas was thirsty for rain and in serious drought. Feast - famine - feast - famine . . . . . And the beat goes on.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 2:55 pm

WATCH YOUR HELM WEATHER WISELY!!!!
It may be manipulated to confine you to your homestead for the Night Of Long Knives RAID!!!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t12125-nazi-germany-s-night-of-the-long-knives-time-frame-of-jade-helm

Time moved up by as much as 30days... means potentially June 15!
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t12142-a-lerrtt-drill-date-moved-up

My weather is like a yoyo every couple days.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Flooding Could Last for Weeks as More Heavy Rain Targets Texas, Oklahoma Through Memorial Day Weekend
http://www.wunderground.com/news/plains-rain-flood-threat-wettest-may-ranking

Everyone say a little prayer that Delfi doesn't get washed away.

Article wrote:
Chris Dolce
Published: May 23, 2015

Officials in parts of Texas are warning that flooding could last for weeks in the wake of unprecedented amounts of May rainfall. Those rainfall totals, which have now topped 20 inches since May 1 in at least two cities, will climb still higher over the Memorial Day weekend as thunderstorms dump even more rainfall on an already water-logged region.

[ MORE AT LINK ]
Back to top Go down
Tsemech

Tsemech

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:30 am

I live just north of Fort Worth. The storms here have been crazy. I've never seen lightning like I did last week. It would shoot horizontally across the sky and then shoot straight up.

Rhett'Neck Nation - Rhett'Neck Nation is the Official Fan Community of the Rhett Walker Band.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:44 am

researcher, I have enough standing water in my yard to water your whole hillside, probably. Smile Thanks for the prayers y'all. I do remember it rained like this about 10 yrs ago. That was before the drought. It seems to be cyclical but the thunder and lightning is so radical, I don't remember ever seeing or hearing anything like it.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:11 pm

researcher, if you've been monitoring the weather, do you know when this current storm front in OK/TX started? I'm supposed to find that info for John but if you know the date or know where I should look to find out, it would be very helpful.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:45 pm

I use Weather Underground as they have usually the most complete data compiled into one place, though I do think that they, like many others, drive this global warming nonsense way to hard. Below are a few links to current data and they contain some tid-bits about the start of this current storm front. A little searching on their home page (top link) will bring up more detailed data for a given area. The links in the quote box may be helpful as well. Hope you'll find something useful in all that.  Wink

Weather Underground wrote:

Maps & Radar

• WunderMap
  • NEXRAD Radar
  • Current and Forecast Maps

Severe Weather

• US Severe Weather Map
  • Hurricane & Tropical Cyclones
  • Weather Alerts

News & Blogs

• Dr. Jeff Masters
  • Weather Blogs
  • Recent News Stories

http://www.wunderground.com/
http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/comment.html?entrynum=2997
http://www.wunderground.com/news/when-will-heavy-rain-end-texas-oklahoma
http://www.wunderground.com/news/plains-rain-flood-threat-wettest-may-ranking
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Thanks, researcher. I found this: Severe Thunderstorms on the National Weather Service site, but it's not clear that the storms began this date. Your links seem more complete.

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:37 pm

I just checked your links - a great site! They have a history feature with weather for any day, any city. Just what I needed.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Glad to hear you're OK!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Glad I could help out. Hope you and John get what you need.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 8:39 am

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
researcher, if you've been monitoring the weather, do you know when this current storm front in OK/TX started? I'm supposed to find that info for John but if you know the date or know where I should look to find out, it would be very helpful.
It started 3 weeks ago and hasn't stopped, until today!!!!!!! It's sunny!!! yeah!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:51 am

Delfi, can you give me an exact date the severe weather started?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas storms are LOUD this spring   Texas storms are LOUD this spring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas storms are LOUD this spring
Page 1 of 1