Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Go down 
+9
hiscity
Delfi
Jrcole
hardamber
Yaddy
Dove
researcher
quietobserver
aloha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 am

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 324258e6-463a-4ffc-9a89-e8287da42de7-small

What kind of equipment makes this kind of picture? It looks drawn to me.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:00 pm

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Gun-Training-Craft-Skull-Shirt

http://www.naturalnews.com/039980_The_Craft_photos_communications_van.html

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Dove wrote:
ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 324258e6-463a-4ffc-9a89-e8287da42de7-small

What kind of equipment makes this kind of picture? It looks drawn to me.

As they say "There's an app for that". I can do this to any picture I have on my phone. It's called 'cartoon'. Changes the colors on everything.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Thanks, WS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Better check this out!:

https://twitter.com/Xander_Matthews/status/325201878138888192/photo/1

Don't make me say it out loud, now. I'm trying to be discreet here. Idea

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Dove wrote:
Thanks, WS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Better check this out!:

That is goooogle Dove. Sooo many photos taken that day by the common man point to the truth. Photos must number in the thousands. As they are all analyzed I bet we who are awake will see even more, but Joe and Jane six-pack will never see them on the 11 o'clock news. This one has woken a lot of folks out of their slumber though because of the evidence in all those pictures. Gov is in "damage control" mode cause of 'em.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:12 pm

What does "craft" stand for? Is it an acronym for something? And what's the deal with all the men dressed in black n tan? Who are they? A private military group? Is this the shadow government people talk about? Why were they even there? They must have had some idea something was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
What does "craft" stand for? Is it an acronym for something? And what's the deal with all the men dressed in black n tan? Who are they? A private military group? Is this the shadow government people talk about? Why were they even there? They must have had some idea something was about to happen.

Can't say what it stands for, but these explain much.

http://www.infowars.com/photos-private-military-operatives-hired-to-work-the-boston-marathon-with-black-backpacks-radiation-detectors-tactical-gear/

http://lightgateblogger.com/2013/04/19/violence-in-the-land-and-the-craft-is-prospering/

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Dove wrote:
Thanks, WS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Better check this out!:

Wow, its amazing how both those organizations can have the same set of twins working for them (the middle guy)...and that they were both involved in big media coverage disasters...is there a triplet yet to be seen in the next coming installment of "deprivers of liberty"? Wink

Maybe we should start a meme... Wonder how many "disasters" he has been to over time? If "disapproving kitty" or "Michaela's not impressed" can go viral, can we not create "disaster enforcement guy"?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 pm

"The Craft" is a blackwater/xe esque private security firm predominantly comprised of former spec operators, founded by Chris Kyle a seal and the most prolific sniper in American history. Who I might add was killed recently trying to assist another vet with his ptsd.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:23 pm

fishesnloaves wrote:
Quote :
If "disapproving kitty" or "Michaela's not impressed" can go viral, can we not create "disaster enforcement guy"?

Only once! spanish inquisition
chuckle

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:29 pm

QuietObserver wrote:
Quote :
"The Craft" is a blackwater/xe esque private security firm predominantly comprised of former spec operators, founded by Chris Kyle a seal and the most prolific sniper in American history. Who I might add was killed recently trying to assist another vet with his ptsd.

So, who's hiring? DHS?

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Dove wrote:
QuietObserver wrote:
Quote :

So, who's hiring? DHS?

From what I've heard the 64 million $ question is who isn't hiring. Every sand prince is working on an army of mercs at this point. All re-up bonuses in US have hit the stratosphere to keep them from training a bunch of randoms at the fujjarrah hilton for a month in exchange for 20 years pay. Puts Biblical prophecy relative "kings of the earth" in new perspective.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Proskuneo wrote:

http://www.thecraft.com/index.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:05 pm

They may have been there to coordinate the bomb placement and detonation in relation to the Crisis Actors so no one become injured? Yeah you read it right... see this link I posted today: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t1372-crisisactorsagaincontroversial-discern

Or:

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/
and then:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274691

and Fox movie about training using Crisis Actors:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274690

Then there is this :

The big questions buzzing over Boston Bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev have a single answer: It emerged in the 102 tense hours between the twin Boston Marathon bombings Monday, April 15 – which left three dead, 180 injured and a police officer killed at MIT - and Dzohkhar’s capture Friday, April 19 in Watertown.

The conclusion reached by debkafile’s counterterrorism and intelligence sources is that the brothers were double agents, hired by US and Saudi intelligence to penetrate the Wahhabi jihadist networks which, helped by Saudi financial institutions, had spread across the restive Russian Caucasian.

Instead, the two former Chechens betrayed their mission and went secretly over to the radical Islamist networks.

By this tortuous path, the brothers earned the dubious distinction of being the first terrorist operatives to import al Qaeda terror to the United States through a winding route outside the Middle East – the Caucasus.

This broad region encompasses the autonomous or semi-autonomous Muslim republics of Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Chechnya, North Ossetia and Karachyevo-Cherkesiya, most of which the West has never heard of.

Moscow however keeps these republics on a tight military and intelligence leash, constantly putting down violent resistance by the Wahhabist cells, which draw support from certain Saudi sources and funds from the Riyadh government for building Wahhabist mosques and schools to disseminate the state religion of Saudi Arabia.
The Saudis feared that their convoluted involvement in the Caucasus would come embarrassingly to light when a Saudi student was questioned about his involvement in the bombng attacks while in a Boston hospital with badly burned hands.
MORE, MORE@LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiEpSggvZFU

Glenn Beck says the response to the Boston Marathon bombing will determine whether America survives and says.
The Blaze will expose the government cover-up on Monday.

and

http://app.debka.com/p/article/22914/The-Tsarnaev-brothers-were-double-agents-who-decoyed-US-into-terror-trap
The Tsarnaev brothers were double agents who decoyed US into terror trap
DEBKAfile Exclusive Analysis April 20, 2013, 4:39 PM (GMT+02:00)
TTamerlan Tsarnaev killed. His brother Dzhokhar captured

Last edited by researcher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embed video ;-))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Yes, agreed, Kings of the Earth along with The Whole World is Deceived!!!!!

I'm angry, I blew off Dove's mention of the look alike, then I find it all and regret not looking earlier... but then this article found at rumormillnews wouldn't have been there yet so I guess we were meant to find at this time.

The University coach said They were saying this is only a drill!!!!

I have a video with news reporter asking Boston Authorities about that and they ignore .. say something else to another reporter and then leave the interview!!!
Question unanswered... and will not be either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 pm

All I can say is ... we have not payed enough close attention to these incidents!!! We took them at face value when they occurred.

From here on out I hope that many are watching and taking photos because the recent ones do show strong doubt.

And if any have doubt, then look at the picture with the legless guy and the red head... in it you see the guys leg where the skin is shrunk to the bone to seal it as in an Old Wound... so that it will fit into a prosthetic device.

Yes! Go Look Hard At That Picture!

here:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274697
Then we see a "Hero Cowboy" is credited with saving the legless victim.

You know they always have to have Hero stories come out after their staged false flags, remember "Let's Roll?"

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 644734_469112923170944_1326917070_n

SEEEE!!!!
NEXT:
ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 644349_10200525287348809_1737259671_n
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Re: The Tsarnaev brothers.

Double agents? Doubt it.

Suspect #1, the older brother, a non-citizen, got arrested for pushing his
girlfriend in 2009. I think he agreed to cooperate with the Feds so that
he (and probably his whole extended family) wouldn't get deported.

And I think he just did what he was told from there on out.

TPTB were going to go with 'right wing extremist, gun loving hick', but
AJ whistled on it.
Next up was the Saudi. too messy..they got him out of the country fast.
Next available patsy...the Chechens.
I think they were doing exactly what they'd been told, never had a clue till they caught the blame. Then they panicked.

Even after they'd been called the bombers, they still could have been duped
that it was part of the drill. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen the massive
military takeover of Boston and four-five surrounding towns.

Suspect #2 came out of the boat in his own strength, unbloodied!

Immediately they had him on the ground, and were supposedly traching
him. And he's now in hsptl in serious condition.

Last edited by Dove on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:28 pm

DON'T SEE ANY AID BEING GIVEN UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU!!!

I'm done on this event!
I am ready for the next!
I am angry, my country has been put on lockdown for a FAKE! A DECEPTION!
And it is meant for you and I and the rest to accept THEIR SECURITY!!!!

IS THIS THE PEACE AND SECURITY WE'VE BEEN HEARING OF????

The U.N. agreements are in place... we just need the antichristian and division of Jerusalem and that is coming
next month.

And remember what DONE posted... the scripture verse that says that Satan is inside the antichristian... it is 0-bummer. He deceives the whole world with these shows and what of bluebeam will that be next?
Hmmm.

We are in a horror movie which is comprised of all the horror movies ever made!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 pm

It is indeed a horror movie. There is no truth in them.
Speaking of which, did you hear the FBI said, look only at what
they provide, and not at any other pictures?

So, what did they prove this time?

That with enough hype, they can stop well over 600,000 people in their
tracks over one UNARMED, nineteen year old kid.

And I suppose if they can do that, then only a fool would dare defy them
with the truth.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 pm

The Daily Mail is reporting the Russians asked the FBI to investigate the deceased suspect 5 months ago after he met with radical islamic militants 6 times in Dagestan. Feds did NOT follow up on the info. I'll post story when I reach a computer.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm not going to import this vid, but go to YT and watch full screen.
It's my feeling this is the lesson from this past week. Theirs and ours.
It's the one thing we have 100% proof of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: National Guard = read   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:50 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/military-men-witnessed-at-boston-bombing-identified-as-national-guard-cst-teams.html

Military Men Witnessed At Boston Bombing Identified As National Guard CST Teams

• ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Printer_famfamfam
    ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Youtube ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Podcast ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Pptv ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Twitter ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Facebook ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Cart

Finally, an explanation emerges for presence of men in black and tan uniforms

Steve Watson
Prisonplanet.com
April 21, 2013

After days of speculation and calls for officials to provide an
explanation, it has emerged that the unidentified military style group pictured at the scene of the Boston bombing both
before and after the explosions could be National Guard Civil Support
Teams (CSTs) that were pre-scheduled to be at the event.

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 JCgAf8Y

CSTs are The National Guard’s full-time response force for
emergencies or terrorist events involving weapons of mass destruction,
toxic chemicals, or natural disasters. CSTs are routinely pre-staged at
large public events to help mitigate risks and assist civilian
authorities.

A report published on silive
on Saturday, notes that Defense Secretary Hagel has decided to rescind
a decision to defund 24th National Guard Weapons of Mass
Destruction-Civil Support Team (WMD-CST). The team is described as “The
only U.S. military team assigned to New York City to support first
responders in case of a disaster.”

Within the report it is stated that “Members of the New York unit
were less than a block away from the deadly the April 15 explosions at
the Boston Marathon. They were part of a survey squad deployed at the
request of their counterpart unit in Massachusetts.”

The report notes that “Each U.S. state and territory has at least
one of the specially trained National Guard response teams,” and that
“WMD-CSTs are trained to provide rapid military support to civil
authorities in the event of a chemical, biological, radiological or
nuclear threat.”

This would explain why one of the military men was pictured holding a
radiation monitoring device in the immediate aftermath of the bombing.

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 210413CST2

In a separate April 16 report by Global Security Newswire,
it is noted that members of the New York CST team were dispatched to
Boston on the Friday before the event, and were scheduled to be in
place at the Marathon on the Monday:

<blockquote>The roughly 20-person New York unit — based at Fort
Hamilton in Brooklyn — dispatched five personnel to Boston after
receiving a request last Friday from the Massachusetts state
government, said Eric Durr, public information director for the New
York state Military and Naval Affairs Division.

“Anytime you’ve got a high-key event where there’s lots of people,
there’s usually a … unit from a civil support team in the area to
provide assistance to first responders,” Durr told Global Security
Newswire by telephone. He declined to discuss specifics of how the 24th
personnel provided assistance following the Monday attack.
</blockquote>
In a report published April 16,
one day after the Boston bombing, the Wisconsin Department of Military
Affairs featured the activities and exercises of their own state CST
team. Within the report, Wisconsin CST commander Lt. Col. David W. May
states “There are two CSTs that are engaged out there (in Boston) in the
response… In fact, one of the first images that I saw was the
Massachusetts CST was actually right there.”

Is May referring to the images of the military types that were pictured all over the scene? It seems highly likely.

A picture published by The London Guardian
that was not widely circulated shows more of the military type men at
the scene after the bombs went off. Although these men are dressed in
similar garb, they are more clearly identified as CST support members.

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 210413CST1

Pictures of CST members from 2011 and 2012 wearing khaki and black uniforms can be found widely on the internet:

http://www.bnl.gov/newsroom/news.php?a=22521

http://www.idaho.ang.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123259663

http://dmva.alaska.gov/content/galleria/Alaska%20National%20…

http://www.dvidshub.net/image/391361/6th-civil-support-team-…

http://www.army.mil/media/235471

http://www.nationalguard.mil/news/archives/2010/09/090210-CS…

http://www.army.mil/article/78045/

http://www.dvidshub.net/image/391303/6th-civil-support-team-…

http://www.idaho.ang.af.mil/news/story_print.asp?id=123237536

As to why one of the military types at the scene appeared to be
wearing a Navy Seal or Craft International logo on his hat, it has been
suggested that it is fairly routine for police and military to receive
training from Craft, as well as other private military contractor
groups, and from former Navy Seals. It is also possible that this
person was an ex Seal or just purchased a Craft baseball cap, which are
available to buy online.

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Craft_hatALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Product358147

It is, of course, also possible that he was indeed working for Craft
International, in which case his presence remains a mystery. Either way,
the FBI needs to address this picture.

In another report
by Army Sgt. 1st Class Jon Soucy of The National Guard Bureau, it is
noted that CST teams have been providing support in both Massachusetts
following the bombings, and in Texas, following the explosion at a
fertilizer plant.

“The Massachusetts team was on duty during the April 15 running of
the Boston Marathon, augmented by similar Guard teams from New York and
Rhode Island.” the report states, corroborating the same information in
the other reports mentioned above.

The report also states that “In Boston, more than 850 National Guard
members were on duty to assist local authorities with logistics,
security and other operations. In addition to the civil support team
members, the team also included members of the Massachusetts Army
National Guard’s 387th Ordnance Company and the 267th Combat
Communications Squadron from the Massachusetts Air National Guard.”

Another report posted April 17th on Examiner.com
noted that “The Massachusetts Civil Support Team is providing
assistance to Boston and Massachusetts civil authorities. In addition,
personnel from the New York, New Hampshire and Rhode Island civil
support teams are providing additional support.”

The reported also stated that more than 400 Massachusetts National
Guardsmen had been on duty to help law enforcement agencies keep the
marathon’s route clear and had remained on duty in the aftermath to
continue to assist local authorities.

Several other reports also noted the presence of CST teams at the Boston Marathon.

The vehicles that were witnessed at the bombing scene also appear very similar to those used by other Army National Guard CSTs:

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 210413CST3

This image on dvidshub shows almost identical vehicles belonging to the New York CST team as the ones that were witnessed in Boston:

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 210413CST4

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 210413CST6

The vehicle in this photo, along with a black and khaki CST member, also appears very similar:

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 210413CST5

Similar CST vehicles can also be seen in these photos.

Similar vehicles can also be seen in this CST video.

Of course, this information does not conclusively prove that all of
the military type individuals pictured at the scene were part of a
National Guard CST team. Yet it does, at last, provide one possible
logical explanation for their presence. The fact that the individuals
were also pictured conversing with FBI personnel and police at the
scene also suggests that their presence was not covert, and was
pre-planned.

Of course, the FBI could have simply cleared this up by issuing a
statement identifying the military types as members of CST teams.
Instead, however, they chose to ignore the pictures altogether and order
members of the public not to even acknowledge the existence of the
pictures – causing much confusion, speculation and mistrust among those
who were following the events closely.

In addition, this information does not mean that the authorities did
not have prior knowledge of the bombing. If anything, the massive
security presence bolsters the notion that they very much could have had
prior knowledge, particularly in conjunction with the fact that the suspects were already well known to the FBI, and with the ever developing shady Saudi connections.

This information also does not alter the fact that the FBI and US intelligence have long been intimately involved in staged and provocateured terrorist attacks.

—————————————————————-

Steve Watson is the London based writer and editor for Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, and Prisonplanet.com.
He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of
Politics at The University of Nottingham, and a Bachelor Of Arts Degree
in Literature and Creative Writing from Nottingham Trent University.

[color:7f95=#333]This article was posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 9:30 am</font>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 pm

AND TAX PAYER FUNDED.....

WHERE OH WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY....?...

oH yeah 0-bumya has secretly signed another bill AFTER the STOCK ACT which just conveiniently cancels it.

JOKE ON US AND REST OF NATION.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: JUST DOESN'T END WITH ONE LIE   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:58 am

http://www.infowars.com/witness-tamerlan-tsarnaev-run-over-by-cops-not-his-brother/
Witness: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Run Over By Cops, Not His Brother

Infowars.com
April 21, 2013

Watertown police chief Edward Deveau said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ran over his brother and dragged him down the street as he tried to escape from the police on Thursday night. The alleged incident painted a picture of a ruthless terrorist who would kill his own brother to escape.

But a witness to the incident went on a talk radio station and said the police ran over Tsarnaev with an SUV and then pumped bullets into him.

If the police are lying about the death of Tamerlan, what else are they lying about? Can we believe anything the police and the government tell the media about events surrounding the bombing last week?

This article was posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 9:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/v/XoXo6X7Xuog?version=3&hl=en_US

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Hey spring there was a Youtube up that's no longer working that confirms what this one shows. The kid came out of the boat & looked uninjured, at least from the shoulders up & next thing you know he's shot himself in the throat & whatever else. I fear they'll ratchet it up a notch very soon because in this information age its hard to pull a Goebbels on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Note to self. Never where black & tan. May have to start looking for the blackNtans when I go to disney, knott's, etc...

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:05 pm

From infowars:
Quote :
Can we believe anything the police and the government tell the media about events surrounding the bombing last week?

NO! We cannot!

They're trying to do the "US VS THEM" again, which keeps everyone
from seeing what's really going on.

So, the answer to the question of whether it was the government
or the muzzies?

The answer is YES!!!

the latest is that all these foreign patsy boys supposedly attended
a Muslim Brotherhood mosque. Both the Saudi national and the
brothers. I don't know about the Indian kid.

You remember Atta came thru Boston to get to NYC.
Patriots Day was an obvious message, but other than that,
why Boston?

You know what would be the most amazing thing? If it ended up
being Israel saving OUR butts from the Brotherhood.
Not that both countries wouldn't still fall under the NATO~NWO.
I guess we all already are for all intent and purpose.

The other big panic is that they've set a stage using N. Korea as
the prop-the fallguy for a nuclear attack on the good old U.S. of A.
~~~~~~~~
Funny, Proskuneo. No kidding!

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Dove wrote:
From infowars:
Quote :
Can we believe anything the police and the government tell the media about events surrounding the bombing last week?

NO! We cannot!

They're trying to do the "US VS THEM" again, which keeps everyone
from seeing what's really going on.

So, the answer to the question of whether it was the government
or the muzzies?

The answer is YES!!!

the latest is that all these foreign patsy boys supposedly attended
a Muslim Brotherhood mosque. Both the Saudi national and the
brothers. I don't know about the Indian kid.

You remember Atta came thru Boston to get to NYC.
Patriots Day was an obvious message, but other than that,
why Boston?

You know what would be the most amazing thing? If it ended up
being Israel saving OUR butts from the Brotherhood.
Not that both countries wouldn't still fall under the NATO~NWO.
I guess we all already are for all intent and purpose.

The other big panic is that they've set a stage using N. Korea as
the prop-the fallguy for a nuclear attack on the good old U.S. of A.
~~~~~~~~
Funny, Proskuneo. No kidding!
Just keep sending the checks/paying your taxes to maintain their good ole boy network. Herman Cain hit the nail on the head when he coined the term "political class" or "ruling class". They reach a certain level of Federal bureacracy and decide they'll do whatever it takes to stay in the system because "life is good" in the district. Big government's goal #1 is to serve and protect big government.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Some good stuff here from the public at large.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:58 am

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/19/7-eleven-robbery-boston/2097915/

"There was a 7-Eleven robbery in Cambridge last night, but it had nothing to do with the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

Margaret Chabris, the director of corporate communication at 7- Eleven, says the surveillance video of the crime was not taken at a 7-Eleven and that the suspect that did rob the 7-Eleven does not look like Tamerlan or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

"The suspect in the photos for that particular 7-Eleven robbery looks nothing like the suspects," Chabris says. "The police or someone made a mistake. Someone was confused."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Boston bombing: citizen video-analysts create major problems for controlled media   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:01 pm

APRIL 23, 2013
Boston bombing: citizen video-analysts create major problems for controlled media

by Jon Rappoport

April 23, 2013

www.nomorefakenews.com

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Boston-bombing-Jeff-Bauman

You’re a reporter for a TV news outlet.

You’ve become aware of a disturbing trend. Thousands of private citizens are now analyzing video and photographs of crime scenes and posting their findings.They’re hounds, and they can’t be stopped. They’re looking at news footage, casual video, photos, and what they’re coming up with challenges the official story lines your network pushes.

Some of the their analysis is ridiculous, but some of it isn’t.For example, video footage of the first bomb in Boston doesn’t appear to show any shrapnel damage to the fencing near the explosion, or to the blue canopy just above the street. You, the reporter, wonder about that.

The now-famous 78-year-old runner who fell down in the street, just after the first explosion? Security personnel wearing yellow jackets were standing closer to the bomb, but they didn’t wobble or duck or waver. You, the reporter, wonder about that, too.

You, the reporter, see a photo of a storefront which was presumably right next to the first bomb. The windows are blown out. But all the glass is lying in the street, which would indicate the force of the explosion was coming from inside the store. How is that possible, you ask yourself.

Then there are the quickly circulating photos of the man in the wheelchair. He’s missing large parts of both legs. People are pushing the chair. His legs are bleeding. But other posted photos? Do they show he already was wearing prosthetics? Is it true he should already be dead from the massive blood loss? You, the reporter, are disturbed by this.

You also look at several photos of the pressure-cooker bomb. In the twisted metal remains, you see discoloration, but no signs the nails or ball bearings in the bomb penetrated the pressure cooker or pitted it or ended up embedded in it.

You look at photos of men standing near the Marathon finish line, the men in identical uniforms, who have variously been described as Navy Seals, Coast Guard, and Craft International security personnel.

What were they doing there? Running a drill? Watching suspects or patsies or bomb-planters? What was going on?

You look at a photo of the younger Tsarnaev brother leaving the scene after the bombs went off. He’s still…wearing his backpack? And another photo, the one of the ripped-apart backpack on the ground. Is that a white square on it? Because one of the Seal-Craft-Coast Guard guys had a white square on his intact backpack…and is that him, leaving the scene of the bombing without that backpack? Hmmm…

You, the reporter, now face several quandaries.

First, if you decide to look into all this, you’ll have to do actual work. Investigation. That isn’t part of your job description. You basically talk to official sources, obtain their statements, repeat them, and sound like you know what you’re talking about. Investigation? What’s that?

Second, if you undertake a serious inquiry, you’re going to have to verify that all these photos and all this video footage are pristine and haven’t been altered or cropped in order to mislead.

You’ll have to find experts to help you. More work. You’re already feeling exhausted, just thinking about it.

http://countdowntozerotime.org/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FAKE LEG FALLS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIDEO! Well can't be more fake than this!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0-Jd3nwlo

The final moment of TRUTH!

Last edited by spring2 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:04 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/all-in-the-family-uncle-ruslan-married-to-daughter-of-top-cia-official.html

All In The Family: Uncle Ruslan Married to Daughter of Top CIA Official

Some believe mysterious and absent Misha was Tsarnaev’s FBI handler

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
April 27, 2013
All In The Family: Uncle Ruslan Married to Daughter of Top CIA Official uncruslines

Ruslan Tsarni: Married to the CIA?

According to new research, Uncle Ruslan, aka Ruslan Tsarni, was married to the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller.

This is an interesting discovery considering Tsarni is at the forefront of the effort to convince the American people that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the alleged and now dead Boston bomber, was “brainwashed” by a shadowy Albanian named Misha.

“This person just took his brain. He just brainwashed him completely,” Uncle Ruslan insisted during a news conference.

“Tamerlan’s relationship with Misha could be a clue in understanding the motives behind his religious transformation and, ultimately, the attack itself,” the Associated Press argued earlier this week.

Problem is, nobody can find Misha to verify the claim. “Efforts over several days by the Associated Press to identify and interview Misha have been unsuccessful,” the AP admits.

Some believe the mysterious and absent Misha was Tsarnaev’s FBI handler. More than likely, Tamerlan was radicalized by the CIA, not some Albanian who is now conveniently missing.

Considering the large number of patsies set-up by the FBI and then busted with triumphant headlines used to extend and extoll the manufactured war on terrorism, this possibility cannot be discarded.

“The discovery that Uncle Ruslan Tsarni had spy connections that go far deeper than had been previously known is ironic, especially since the mainstream media’s focus yesterday was on a feverish search to find who might have recruited the Tsarnaev brothers,” writes Daniel Hopsicker.

Tsarni also had connections to USAID – the outfit involved in overthrowing governments and related skulduggery – and Halliburton.

Of course such pertinent details have yet to make their way into the establishment media’s non-stop script reading on the Boston bombings and the orchestrated effort to pin the blame on the Brothers Tsarnaev who are obviously witless patsies.

Unlike many previous attempts to manufacture terrorism for propaganda purposes, this time around there are a large number of inconsistencies and outright falsehoods.

Naturally, all of them are ignored by the corporate media as it hammers out a narrative that will be used to steal more constitutional rights from the American people.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Another "marathon" explosion:
http://rt.com/usa/explosion-refinery-detroit-tanker-520/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:37 am

You discern this:
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/forum/index.php?id=271963

BOMBSHELL: CIA RAN THE BOSTON BOMBERS REVEALS FBI WHISTLEBLOWER

by Mother_Of_The_World ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 Email, Wednesday, May 01, 2013, 17:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zk7sHueSa-o
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:33 pm

And then there's this one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Thanks Dove, that's interesting!

Just so many puzzle pieces!! Where does it end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eyewitnesses: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Did Not Shoot Boston Cop   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:19 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/eyewitnesses-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-did-not-shoot-boston-cop.html

Eyewitnesses: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Did Not Shoot Boston Cop

Friendly fire incident heaps more skepticism on official narrative behind raid

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
May 7, 2013

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 070513suspectDzhokhar Tsarnaev. Image: FBI

Eyewitnesses to the shootout involving the alleged
Boston bombers have thrown up another contradiction to the official
narrative, asserting that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue
Jr. was not shot by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev but by other cops in a friendly
fire incident.

Previous media reports
had blamed the Tsarnaev brothers for the shootings of both MIT campus
police officer Sean Collier and Donohue, feeding the narrative that the
suspects were engaged in a desperate attempt to flee police by returning
fire and throwing improvised bombs.

However, as we previously highlighted,
footage from the raid suggests the brothers may have been trying to
surrender as they came under a barrage of gunfire. Audio from the scene
captures the suspects yelling, “chill out” and “we didn’t do it,” as
bullets seem to fly in one direction only.

Add this to the claim of the aunt of Tamerlan Tsarnaev,
that the footage which emerged of police arresting a naked uninjured
man was her nephew, contradicting the official narrative that Tsarnaev
was critically injured in a shootout and suggesting he may have been
killed while in custody, and it’s easy to see why some are questioning
whether the raid unfolded exactly as authorities claimed.

Eyewitnesses to the shootout also contradicted claims by police that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ran over his own brother in a car, stating instead that he was run over by police.

“Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit
Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a
fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire
unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway
in a carjacked sport utility vehicle,” reports the Boston Globe.

Witnesses who lived close to the scene of the shootout
said they clearly remember Donohue falling to the ground while Dzhokhar
Tsarnaev was speeding away in an SUV.

“A black SUV appeared, and rapid gun fire was focused on
the vehicle,” Jane Dyson wrote in a statement provided to the Globe.
“It appeared to me that an individual at the corner [of the street] fell
to the ground and had probably been hit in the gunfire,” adding that
the officer appeared to be a victim of “friendly fire.”

The report notes how the suspects were no longer armed
at this point, “suggesting that the shot that wounded (Donohue) came
from police.”

In addition, when cops apprehended Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the
next evening he did not have a gun and only one other gun was found at
the scene of the shootout, again confounding claims that the brothers
could have returned anything near the 300 rounds ammo police fired at
them.

The fact that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed before he was caught also debunks initial claims by authorities that he had engaged in a “shootout” with cops while hiding in a boat.

Donohue almost bled to death at the scene and was in
critical condition when taken to hospital but is now expected to make a
full recovery.

Skeptics of the official story suggest that the brothers
could have been just two members of a wider plot or that they could
have been convenient patsies, having allegedly been under the tutelage of the FBI for years before the bombings.

The suspects’ mother Zubeidat Tsarnaeva continues to
insist that her sons are innocent, telling the Associated Press last
week, “It’s all lies and hypocrisy.”

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

[color:821d=#333]This article was posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 8:13 am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!   ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALERT!! 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH UPDATED UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3