Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!!   Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:04 am

cheers love righton servin up coolness
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!!   Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Ah ha!  I thought it interesting too that I haven't been to the forum in quite a while, till you posted looking for 'any takers'.  LOL.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!!   Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:57 pm

I thought is was really cool that it was a Dove. I never look at that and just happen to see it. Funny how those little things happen. sunny enjoy the show  Have one on me if you do that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!!   Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:44 am

Morning Done!  You know I've spent a good deal of time on your star charts, numbers, connections, etc., and on praying about and over you.  So, for that amount of time invested I'm going to give myself the liberty of speaking to it again, hopefully always for your benefit and well-being.

I do believe the Spirit gave me a Word for you some time ago.  It was so simple and direct that I waited for more.  And it did fill out for me as Words and lessons came to mind just as it's filled out for all of us: from the Bible.

And the Word was:  IT IS WRITTEN.

Could David Flynn have seen something more in your charts?  Maybe. But I can't
find any correlations from his works. Nor can anyone else who has studied him
apparently, as we've all had ample opportunity to think about it.

So what are we left with?  A series of "meaningful coincidences" that brought you
to Christ.  And a deep appreciation for God's creativity that led you there.
Heaven rejoices over each saved soul.
It's a unique testimony, BUT it's path is individual to you.
And you must see this, I dearly hope.  Think, Done.  Your home address or
your birthday or your nickname has nothing to do with anyone else's life or
their experiences with the Risen Christ. 
And there's a danger here also, that any of us 'mistake the path for the prize'.

And right now, brother, you're honoring your path, not the prize.  At some point
you have to stop looking back, and walk through the open door before you and begin to experience 'the untold riches of God' that are laid out before us. 
I can hardly begin to tell you the things you are missing out on.  But you will see them if you 'press towards the prize' IN THE WAY' He teaches us in the Word.

God already has His Testimony.  That's what He is saying in "It is Written".
He wrote it out Himself, it's His.  And, 'He changes not." 
The Awesome Power of God is in His Word, not in any other.  The heavens move
AT HIS WORD.  He created heaven and earth by HIS WORD.  He brought us Salvation by THE WORD MADE FLESH.

It's all so simple when we yield to it.  Not my way Lord, but Your Will be done.
And when we are yielded to His Word, He will walk us in His Way.

We take this Awesome honor that we are forgiven and welcomed in to the family of God, and we are humbled by it.

And IF there is more to be known from your star charts, you won't find it unless
you first let it go.  It's a Kingdom thing. 
Our job is to: do the Word AS IT IS WRITTEN, to speak the Word as it is written,
to live the Word as it is written.   Until Jesus comes back we are servants to our fellow men, to touch them with the Love of God for them, especially as wickedness grows.  Yet the task put before us is not hard!  As it is He Himself who does it.
That is the magnificent wonder of the indwelling Spirit of God! And how Awesome it is!  Find the well of Living Waters within that never runs dry, and give freely from there.
Blessings on us as we seek His Way. I love you

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!!   Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove your post to me was #33333 a Dove how Great!!!
Page 1 of 1