Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV   Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:08 pm

I missed some but caught some good stuff!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV   Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:11 pm

I switched to CNN and what a load of analytical CRAP! 
TV OFF!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV   Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:34 pm

Yes, I took it down.  Still wasn't the barnburner I was hoping for.  And the presser was over.  LOL.

Glad to hear you got to see/hear it.  I don't know how we out yell the corrupt MSM.  But at least the base is getting the message as the re-election contributions clearly show.

and The Gateway Pundit deserves a Pulitzer.  Or something better that the white hats can establish.

Also, The Hill seems to have set up a small megaphone favorable to the enemy.

Now, John Solomon has been with The Hill, but I believe he's going to be leaving; going off on his own.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV   Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Dove for the Post that disappeared! I watched on TV
Page 1 of 1