Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... Empty
PostSubject: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:55 am

More from Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout

Infowars.com
April 19, 2013

Alex gives the latest news on the shootout with the Boston bombing suspects.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-on-breaking-boston-bombing-shootout/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:46 am

The false flag is exposed. We have the murders and the faces of the murders right here in the photos. (Be sure and look at the link as well.)

http://www.naturalnews.com/039981_Boston_marathon_suspects_media_blackout.html

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm not one for consp. theory but this is really looking like it. They took AJ off our local station a couple of weeks ago but i have the app. hehe!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Delfi wrote:
I'm not one for consp. theory but this is really looking like it. They took AJ off our local station a couple of weeks ago but i have the app. hehe!

Yeah, at first I was saying that this didn't look planned and I hate to say it now but it does look planned. I'm still thinking "diversion" from the Bush/O-bam bam war crimes court trial thing. We NEED more info on that. Anyone who knows anything start a topic please. Bush/O court trial/diversion.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:20 pm

I wonder if thats the reason Bush didnt go to Lady Thatchers funeral? He didn't want to be out of the country?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Bush probably didn't go to the funeral because of increased risk of being arrested.

If the people can just get back some power and get good judges to try.
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:52 am

I'm not aware and familiar with what's happening there, but here in our country, diversionary tactics are common especially of the "attack" type.

President getting in a very bad limelight… suddenly there's some rogue army "reported" heading to the capital region. President declares semi-martial law.

Or some bus or mall bombing takes place, and boom, everybody forgets the national issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they're doing there in the US… since from our perspective, much of our history were influenced and intervened to by US to keep us a "US ally". Wink

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:26 am

Delfi wrote:

Delfi, be wary of neuro-linguistic programming terms like "conspiracy theorist," "homophobe," "truther," etc. These are words that are designed to have an emotional impact devoid of rational content. They are words that are associated with negative emotional characteristics while being separated by any logical argument.

This enables any mainstream or recognized news outlet to label any string of thought "a conspiracy theory" and thus allowing them to avoid having to rationally tackle the arguments.

It is a psychological programming trick.

"Conspiracy to commit" is a phrase on every set of law books in this country because people do conspire to commit crimes. Therefore every district attorney must be a "conspiracy theorist" to ever initiate the investigation of a crime.

thanks
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 am

i dont believe the gov for one minute
i dont agree with everything from Mark here....but i do alot of stuff,and the main message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....   Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones on Breaking Boston Bombing Shootout.....
Page 1 of 1