Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:38 am

BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..
on December 20, 2013
Posted In: Pandemic Diseases, Usa

BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. The_Alex_Jones_Show_14Nov2013_Mancow_Muller_amp_Mario_Lopez__Infowars__157243

Back to top Go down
SixDayJay

SixDayJay

BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:29 am

I've always wondered when TPTB was going to take out Alex Jones. (or try to, anyway)

You can't go to the store and buy a good ear and rhythm.
Les Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:43 am

ChemTrail Soup has a lot diseases in it besides the chemicals.
Just remember that the nano particles are what it all clings to and is suspended in the air you breath in.

What we need to watch for here is lots of dissenter's disappearing or dieing then you know!
They will try to make the evidence point to something that does not look like their direct involvement.
Get your vitamin C, D3 and large bottle of Colloidal Silver to stay well.
Getting sniffles start 3000icu C and 2000icu D3 and 1 drop of Colloidal Silver in Morning, 2000icu C and 2000icu D3 in Evening. 2-3 days Gone. Silver only 4 days max in a row.
When I say 1 drop of the Colloidal Silver this is from 1000ppmillion, yes it is about $70 but 1 drop it lasts much longer and you don't run out and need to go to the store so often. Lesser strength is ok too, 500ppm 2 drops. I bought large higher concentration due to more people.

Anyways, watch Them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 am

What also could be is that the evil ones release more Soup over specific areas to target key dissenters and bystanders affected help make it look more like natural occurring events. You get the ones you are after and who cares if it took out a few more useless eaters... right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Description of illness below   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:14 pm

link: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/north-texas-man-dies-from-progressive-type-of-swine-flu/

DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY TITLE, IT IS NOT A NATURAL FLU, MAN MADE IN OTHER WORDS, MAYBE TESTING
Description of illness below:

North Texas man dies from progressive type of swine flu
Posted on December 19, 2013
December 19, 2013 – EULESS, Texas — Looking at photographs shown at her husband’s funeral is so very hard for Ashley Wright. “He was too young,” she said. “I should not be a widow at 30… So it’s pretty devastating.” Dustin Wright, 30, came down with flu-like symptoms just before Thanksgiving. Ashley said he seemed to be getting better, before taking a sudden turn for the worse. “Every breath was a struggle for him,” she recalled. “Every single breath. And I woke him up at 11:30, and his lips were purple and his fingers were purple, and he was like a green color — like he was just changing colors.” Ashley said she insisted they go immediately to the emergency room. Dustin was admitted to Baylor Grapevine on Nov. 25, placed on life support in the ICU, and strapped into a rotating bed that helps break up fluid in the lungs from pneumonia. At first, flu tests were inconclusive. “The second time they checked him, he came back positive for Influenza A, Influenza B,” Wright said. Dustin suffered kidney failure, which has been associated with severe cases of H1N1 Type A, or swine flu. He had no known underlying medical conditions. His case has many similarities to cases in Montgomery County that puzzled doctors this week. Of eight cases in that county, four patients have died. Wednesday afternoon, Montgomery County health officials said one surviving patient tested positive for H1N1. Two other surviving patients tested negative for H1N1 and results are still pending for the fourth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Pay attention peeps... two types of flu??????

No one else tested + for the H1N1??????

Color changing????
NOTICE THE TOP 3 IN THIS REPORT: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t5714-chemtrail-soup-as-bad-as-we-feared-good-an-hot-come-and-get-some

Thomas's analysis showed that the chemtrails include:

1. Bacilli & Moulds

2. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa

3. Pseudomonas Florescens

4. Bacilli Amyloliquefaciens

5. Streptomyces

6. Enterobacteriaceae

7. Serratia Marcscens (see below)

8. Human White Blood Cells

9. A restricter enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA

10. Enterobacter Cloacae

11. Other bacilli and other toxic molds capable of producing heart disease and meningitis, as well as acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal distress.

12. JP-8 Jet Fuel = Ethylene Dibromide

# 2. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. A Respiratory tract infection by the ubiquitous bacterium. Cancer and burn patients also commonly suffer attack from this organism. Unlike other bacteria that reside in the environment, P. aeruginosa has a remarkable capacity to cause disease. Pseudomonas has the ability to adapt and thrive in many ecological niches, including humans. Once infections are established, P. aeruginosa produces a number of toxic proteins which cause not only extensive tissue damage, but also interfere with the human immune system's defense mechanisms. These proteins range from potent toxins that enter and kill host cells at or near the size of colonization to degradative enzymes that permanently disrupt the cell membranes and connective tissues in various organs. P. aeruginosa successfully colonizes the respiratory tract. One reason is that it produces a highly protective capsule made of the mucoid polysaccharide alginate. This allows the bacteria to resist engulfment by immune system cells and better adhere to the lining of the lungs. It is likely that antibiotics cannot effectively eradicate Pseudomonas from the lungs because of this protective capsule. In addition, some Pseudomonas strains can inactivate the drugs that threaten them by using enzymes to modify the drug.

# 7. Serratia Marcescens is a significant opportunistic human bacterial pathogen. This microorganism has been shown to be the cause of many life-threatening diseases such as pneumonia, meningitis and endocarditis. It is one of the major causes of hospital-acquired infections. The seriousness of a S. marcescens infection is compounded by the fact that it is very resistant to most commonly used antibiotics, thus making treatment difficult. In this study one of the factors contributing to the antibiotic resistance of S. marcescens will be examined. In order for an antibiotic to kill or inhibit growth of bacteria it must penetrate the outer surface or membrane and enter the bacterial cell ,which is very difficult.

I hope some of this helps you to better understand what we are fighting against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:29 pm

I might add the reason for the COLLOIDAL SILVER IS THAT IT KILLS - VIRUSES-.
Do your own research.
I have not gotten the flu or colds that lasted more than two days in 6 yrs.
I would add also that the only reason I've had anything for two days is because going to bed without taking anything. Waiting til the next morning should not be done if you have sniffles! Don't wait.

Yes I trust unlicensed dr. Dave with Dave's winter health and do not receive flu shots! None for 15 yrs now. I don't trust poison shots anymore!
Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UPDATE – 6 H1N1 Deaths, 14 Critically Ill (Video)   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:53 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2013/12/6-deaths-linked-to-h1n1-14-critically-ill-video-2516424.html

UPDATE – 6 H1N1 Deaths, 14 Critically Ill (Video)
Friday, December 20, 2013 9:29
(Before It's News)
By Susan Duclos
News broke that the “mystery” illness causing deaths in Texas has now been linked to the H1N1 virus, otherwise known as the Swine Flu and according to this KHOU report, 14 more people are critically ill in the greater Houston area.
Via KVUE:
This is the same strain of H1N1 that caused a pandemic in 2009. Doctors have been seeing hundreds of new cases recently in Texas and nationwide. In fact, H1N1 is one of the viruses included in this year’s flu shot.
More from WFAA:
At least 14 people have become critically ill in Harris, Montgomery and Jefferson counties, including the four patients at Conroe Regional Medical Center.
It is unclear if the death of the youngest of fatalities, 30 year old Dustin Wright from Euless, which is in Northern Texas, is included in the number of deaths being reported in the other stories, but it appears he isn’t, which would bring the total of deaths technically to 7, since it is being reported that he died of H1N1.
[Update] It is also unclear if the recent report from Alex Jones that members of his family are sick and have died are from the same illness or not, that report can he found here from Before It’s News reporter Live Free or Die.

BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. H1N1DEATHS

Susan Duclos owns/writes Wake up America
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:54 pm

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/408691-chicken-superbug-more-than-50-percent-of-chicken-has-superbug-bacteria/

Chicken Superbug: More Than 50 Percent of Chicken Has ‘Superbug’ Bacteria

Chicken is heavy with “superbug” bacteria, a watchdog group said on Thursday.
Consumer Reports tested 306 samples of chicken across the United States, including 252 samples from conventionally produced chicken, and 64 from brands that use no antibiotics in raising chickens, including 24 organic samples.
The group found that every one of the chicken samples from the four major brands (Perdue, Pilgrim’s, Sanderson Farms, and Tyson) contained “worrisome amounts” of bacteria–”even the chicken breasts labeled ‘no antibiotics’ or ‘organic.’”
Almost none of the samples were totally free from bacteria.
More than 50 percent of the samples had fecal contaminants, which cause blood and urinary-tract infections, among other potential problems.
About half of the sampled raw chicken breats had antibitic-resistant “superbug” bacteria, the group added. It said that the findings were similar to what the Food and Drug Administration found in its National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System of retail meat.
The bacteria is potent enough that simply touching the plastic wrapping on the outside of packages might expose you, James R. Johnson, M.D., a professor of medicine in the division of infectious diseases and international medicine at the University of Minnesota, told Consumer Reports.
Consumer Reports urged passage of a law to restrict eight classes of antibiotics to medicine. The law is called the Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act. It also called to not pass the USDA’s proposed rule to increase speeds of production lines while reducing the number of USDA inspectors at slaughter plants.
It also warned consumers that the word “natural” doesn’t really mean anything, and it definitely does not equal “organic.”
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote :
In fact, H1N1 is one of the viruses included in this year’s flu shot.

And THAT BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. Hand-point-up-2 is precisely why I don't get yearly flu shots.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:22 pm

researcher wrote:
Quote :
In fact, H1N1 is one of the viruses included in this year’s flu shot.

And THAT BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. Hand-point-up-2 is precisely why I don't get yearly flu shots.

Me neither.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:30 pm

I haven't gotten a flu shot in over 30 yrs, and I haven't had the flu either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..   BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1