Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NASA LIES! Why Can't We Trust NASA?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NASA LIES! Why Can't We Trust NASA? Empty
PostSubject: NASA LIES! Why Can't We Trust NASA?   NASA LIES! Why Can't We Trust NASA? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 4:32 pm

NASA LIES! Why Can't We Trust NASA? Round Table Discussion w/ Cast from 'THE TIME IS NOW'

Published on Mar 19, 2016

I am joined by the crew of the Blogtalkradio program, The Time is Now, Charles holler, Kenneth Beer, Jackie Evans, Cathy Dunson and Zen Garcia to discuss why we can't trust NASA. 

The evidence is piling up. NASA has some major problems starting with their entire foundation built on whimsical ideas from theoretical science considered doctrine today. From there, anyone critical of the various claims from NASA being to discover that they are faulty and presumptuous. How far has the lies gone? Can we believe anything they say? 

Back to top Go down

NASA LIES! Why Can't We Trust NASA? Empty
PostSubject: Another Faked ISS Clip From US Government Agency NASA   NASA LIES! Why Can't We Trust NASA? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 8:16 am

Another Faked ISS Clip From US Government Agency NASA

Published on Mar 5, 2016

Here is another clip of mine covering recent NASA lies and fraud: https://youtu.be/AsgA2cPOyRs

Back to top Go down

NASA LIES! Why Can't We Trust NASA?
Page 1 of 1