Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Writings by Ancient Rephaim Found! The Lost Book of King Og

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Writings by Ancient Rephaim Found! The Lost Book of King Og Empty
PostSubject: Writings by Ancient Rephaim Found! The Lost Book of King Og   Writings by Ancient Rephaim Found! The Lost Book of King Og I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 6:33 am

Writings by Ancient Rephaim Found! The Lost Book of King Og Gen61

← Simcha Jacobovici sees Jesus where there is no Jesus (again): This time in the Dead Sea Scrolls

The (tall) Goliath Family of First-Century Jericho →

BY DEANE | APRIL 5, 2016 · 1:03 PM

Writings by Ancient Rephaim Found! The Lost Book of King Og

Writings by Ancient Rephaim Found! The Lost Book of King Og Og

King Og of Bashan depicted against ordinary Israelite

It has been long rumoured that a work by King Og, the last of the Rephaim/Giants, was hidden in the Secret Vatican Library in the Department of Ancient Documents and Surviving Occult Findings. 

In the past few days, the existence of the Lost Book of King Og the Giant (dated ca. 1400 BCE) has been confirmed by the internet. A new website, The Lost Book of King Og has made available an English translation of the largely extant Chapter 7 of this ancient seven-chapter work.

The contents are fascinating. Chapter 7 begins with taunts from King Og to Israel, in which the former appears to compare Israel to ants buried in fecal matter. 

There are also tantalizing references to “my brethren” which seem to refer to the antediluvian Nephilim (Gen 6:4).

Quote :
Are the tales of my [exploits] not [traveling] to you O [fecal worm?] of Israel? Of my power [. . .] renowned fields of my [Pre-Adamic/Pre-Watcher][Nephilim] brethren? [. . .murder. . .] How we turned our wrath [. . .mercy. . .a foreigner. . .] the old world stood.

In another section of the chapter, King Og declares that his age is 800 years – confirming the great age attributed to Giants in other ancient texts. This puts his birth a little after the Flood, according the Bible’s internal chronology.

It is a truly incredible find. Read the published translation of Chapter 7 of The Lost Book of King Og here.

The publication of The Lost Book of King Og provides further evidence of the existence of giants at the time of the conquest. It may be compared to the letter sent by the Confederation of Giants to Joshua, found in Book 27 of theSamaritan Book of Joshua, the original of which may well date as early as the invasion of the land of Canaan in ca. 1456 BCE.

The translator of The Lost Book of King Og, Demmon, is also the author of an online serialized werewolf story, The Gonteekwa.

https://remnantofgiants.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/lost-book-of-king-og/
Back to top Go down

Writings by Ancient Rephaim Found! The Lost Book of King Og
Page 1 of 1