Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Princes and Lions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Of Princes and Lions Empty
PostSubject: Of Princes and Lions   Of Princes and Lions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:30 am

Of Lions And Princes

Of Princes and Lions Download-12

My role is that of scribe who derives pleasure in the intricate mysteries of an all-powerful, all-knowing and completely sovereign God.
All I will say with regard to ritual sacrifice is that indeed Prince died during the 13 day Blood Sacrifice to The Beast ritual. 13 connects us back to Cecil the Lion who died at 13 as well as the number in scripture for rebellion. This is the obvious stuff and quite frankly I’m bored of it. You can stare at the “whats” of the enemy each new day but it’s the same drivel. Celebrities die under questionable circumstances one after another. So there is clandestine evil in the world, what an unbelievable epiphany! Things are getting darker and people are more deceived than ever? What a surprise!
“It means,” said Aslan, “that though the Witch knew the Deep Magic, there is a magic deeper still which she did not know. Her knowledge goes back only to the dawn of Time. – Aslan, The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe.
The “truth movement” is on the right side of many things but when it comes to understanding prophecy there is much blindness. A common place of error is limiting God’s sovereignty, believing that somehow the return of Israel was not a fulfillment of prophecy because of the evil Zionists. Let me remind you the Evil Jews and Romans crucified Messiah as part of God’s plan. This nonsense goes on and on at every turn. Anyone who has tasted the grace of God in their own lives should understand that any good work ever produced from our existence is by His grace. He will weave the mistakes and evils of fallen men into His tapestry for His glory. There is no place for a feeling of superiority for any person who has tasted of the mercies of God.
Any rebellion within you that you have not surrendered to Him will result in far greater ramifications than your human mind can comprehend. For those who have accepted the free gift of grace, these consequences come in the form of missed opportunity beyond any earthly counterpart. We each have our cross to bear, and nobody understands what that is better than you and God. My hope is that you pick up that cross, lay aside the sin that so easily entangles and press forward so as not to give the accuser of the brethren additional ammunition.
Of Princes and Lions Download-12
There will be people reading into my words and I would like to admonish against this. Each post elicits inflammatory emails representing polar opposite ideologies. Inevitably, there will be some ignorant people who think I am either elevating or condemning Prince. I assure you, neither point of view exists here. He is who he was, God is judge. We are looking at the fingerprints of the Divine which coexist among any and all world events regardless of who the actors are.
3/3 Prince – 33 Prince of Peace Crucified
On 3/3 Prince sat court side in Oracle Arena to watch the Golden Gate Warriors play my Oklahoma City Thunder, 1 month and 18 days before his death. Prince died on the Queen’s 90th birthday.
3/3-4/21 = 49 days or 7 x 7
And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and there shall be unto thee the days of seven sabbaths of years, even forty and nine years. Leviticus 25:8
Of Princes and Lions Download-1-1
Quote :
Prince took a stand for his renewed Christian faith when he visited NBA star Steph Curry, a fellow outspoken Christian, at a recent basketball game. Although Prince was loyal to professional sports teams from his home state of Minnesota, he went out of his way to see Steph Curry in action at a Golden State Warriors game in Oakland. http://qpolitical.com/prince/
Of Princes and Lions Download-2-1
3/3 or 33 the age Jesus was crucified.
3 days and 3 nights in the grave.
Prince died on the same day Jesus was crucified.
This serves as further evidence for those who have correctly pointed out on previous posts that the crucifixion was on a Wednesday. We know that He rose on the 17th, the number in the Bible for “complete victory”.
Jesus’ body died at 3:00 p.m. Wednesday – likely on 13 Nissan. He raised His body back to life sometime after dusk on Saturday – on Sunday the 17th Nissan. On 14, 15 and 16 Nissan His body was dead, buried in a tomb – three days and three nights. http://www.jesuschrist.com
3:00 p.m and 300 days from gay marriage to Prince’s death. 300 cubits was the length of Noah’s Ark.
Of Princes and Lions Download-10-1
Gay marriage passed 6/26/15, 10 days after the Golden State Warriors won the NBA Championship and Trump announced his candidacy. This day in 2015 fell on the 9th of Tammuz known as “the day the walls were breached”.

• 6/26/15 – 4/21/16 = 300 days
  • 9th of Tammuz to 13th of Nisan, day before Passover

9th Tammuz – Jerusalem Walls breached by King Nebuchadnezzar, a date observed as a fast day until the second breaching of Jerusalem’s walls by the Romans on the.
36 days after the 9th of Tammuz in 2015 and the rainbows on national landmarks the Empire State building was adorned with the goddess Kali. 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36 = 666
Of Princes and Lions Download-11-1
Walls Breached – The Last Trump Builder of Walls And The Jerusalem Wall
Prince wrote a song about Donald Trump.
Donald Trump (Black Version) 
Of Princes and Lions Download-2
Trump who announced his candidacy on the same day the Golden State Warriors won the championship, 10 days before gay marriage, proclaimed his desire to build a wall. The proclamation to build a wall preceded the prophetic wall breaching by 10 days. Prince also connects to Jerusalem as he told Van Jones to go to Jerusalem and pray for 2 weeks.
To understand this we need to look at the intricate details surrounding the Jerusalem Wall and how this directly connects to the Golden State Warriors.
Golden State Warriors have the Golden Gate as their emblem. The Golden Gate in the Jerusalem wall is understood in Jewish custom as the gate through which the Messiah will return. Stephen Curry is crowned MVP, in the Jerusalem wall there is a gate known as The Lion’s Gate which is also referred to as Stephen’s Gate for the first martyr of the gospel was killed at this location. The Lion’s Gate is also known as the Sheep Gate.
The Lion’s Gate = Stephen’s Gate = The Sheep Gate
The Golden Gate = sealed up by Ottoman Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent to “keep the Jewish Messiah out” (Previously sealed by Saladin 1187).
Of Princes and Lions Download-5-2
Many have a difficult time with connecting sports and entertainment to prophetic events. This really should not be much of leap for anyone who believes in providence. If you believe God cares about the least of His creation you best understand He cares about that which enters the minds of hundreds of millions.
The Sheep Gate, Stephen’s Gate, the MVP. The last will be first and the first martyr saw The Lion of the Tribe of Judah who is seated at the right hand of God stand to honor the MVP in the kingdom of heaven.
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. Acts 7:56
If that doesn’t give you chills reread it.
Golden Gate = Messiah’s return
Stephen’s Gate = The Sheep Gate = enter through the narrow gate.
Quote :
The Golden Gate, as it is called in Christian literature, is the oldest of the current gates in Jerusalem’s Old City Walls. According to Jewish tradition, the Shekhinah (Divine Presence) used to appear through this gate, and will appear again when the Messiah comes (Ezekiel 44:1-3) and a new gate replaces the present one; that is why Jews used to pray for mercy at the former gate at this location. Hence the name Sha’ar Harachamim the Gate of Mercy. http://www.crystalinks.com
(Sheep Gate) This is first gate mentioned. The spiritual meaning of the Sheep Gate is that the high priest was building it and that through the Sheep Gate lambs and sheep were brought to the temple, in which they were offered. The Lord and the Messiah (Christ) Jesus (Yeshua) is the High Priest of New Covenant, who is the Lamb, who was offered for the sake of our sins. Spiritual meaning of Sheep Gate is death and offering the Lamb (the Lord Jesus), which death, blood and resurrection bring us forgiveness of sins and redemption. The high priest was setting up the doors of the Sheep Gate, which means that He is the Door of the sheep. Through the Lord Jesus a man will be saved from the power of death-, sin and eternal damnation to eternal life. http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/
Prince on 3/3, 33 the age Jesus was crucified, 49 days or 7 sevens (1 month 18 days) before his death which fell on the possible date of the crucifixion on the Hebrew calendar, was at Oracle Arena. I believe this is an oracle for those with eyes to see of something far deeper. Is it a coincidence that “Prince” was at the Golden Gate watching the MVP Stephen on this day?
Of Princes and Lions Download-4-2
This is a type of shadow of the soon return of the Prince of Peace who will return through the Golden Gate at His second coming. Among those who are not left standing on this day some will go the way of Stephen whose name means crown, and the sheep who enter the narrow gate will have passage.
Prince stood in honor of Stephen Curry and arrived at the city of the Golden Gate. The Prince of Peace stood at the right hand of God where He was seated to honor Stephen the first martyr.
The Prince of Peace will return through the Golden Gate as The Lion of The Tribe of Judah for those who did not enter through the Lion’s Gate/Stephen’s Gate/Sheep Gate.
Though the walls have been breached prophetically speaking our God who has the hairs on our head numbered is speaking quite clearly.
Androgyny – Rainbows – TransAmerica
He came to be regarded as a sex symbol for his androgynous, amorphous sexuality, play with signifiers of gender, and defiance of racial stereotypes. His “audacious, idiosyncratic” fashion sense made use of “ubiquitous purple, alluring makeup and frilled garments.” His androgynous look has been compared to that of Little Richard and David Bowie. He has also been noted for the strong female presence in his bands and his support for women in the music industry throughout his career. https://en.wikipedia.org
Prince’s symbol on left and symbol for transgender on right.
Of Princes and Lions Download-6-1
300 days from rainbow buildings to purple buildings. God’s covenant promise to never again destroy the earth with water to the color of royalty. Despite pictures on social media the Empire State Building did not go purple on the night of Prince’s death. Many other buildings throughout the world did, below is New Orleans, Cleveland and San Francisco’s City Hall.
Of Princes and Lions Download-8-1

300 cubits length of ark.
The days of Noah to the coming of The Son of Man. No, this is a specific time frame but symbolism.
During the week of Prince’s death one of the leading news stories was Transgender bathrooms. Remember, the TransAmerica building in the city of the Golden Gate.
Of Princes and Lions Download-9-1
The day after Prince’s death The Last Trump gave his thoughts on the North Carolina transgender bathroom hysteria.
Kijani drew some interesting connections to Prince’s symbol and the transgender controversy you watch here.
“What If” – Prince and Nichole Nordeman?
According to Prince’s biographer he was so moved when Nichole Nordeman’s song “What If” came on the radio he decided to record a cover.
Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL – What If (2015)
Here is Nichole Nordeman’s original song
What if you’re right?
And he was just another nice guy
What if you’re right?
What if it’s true?
They say the cross will only make a fool of you
And what if it’s true?
What if he takes his place in history
With all the prophets and the kings
Who taught us love and came in peace
But then the story ends
What then?
But what if you’re wrong?
What if there’s more?
What if there’s hope you never dreamed of hoping for?
What if you jump?
And just close your eyes?
What if the arms that catch you, catch you by surprise?
What if He’s more than enough?
What if it’s love?
What if you dig
Way down deeper than your simple-minded friends
What if you dig?
What if you find
A thousand more unanswered questions down inside
That’s all you find?
What if you pick apart the logic
And begin to poke the holes
What if the crown of thorns is no more
Than folklore that must be told and retold?
You’ve been running as fast as you can
You’ve been looking for a place you can land for so long
But what if you’re wrong?
“What is Jerusalem worth? It is nothing….everything” to quote Saladin from Kingdom of Heaven. Saladin, not coincidentally was the first to seal the Golden Gate in 1187.

What if you’re wrong? This song has a hint of Pascal’s wager, in my opinion an overrated philosophical argument but well known nonetheless.
Of Princes and Lions Prince-discover-god
It is nothing but it is everything. I would say you discover God, you discover yourself. Better yet, God uncovers you, reveals Himself and you begin to discover yourself. People live their lives in one of two camps. You are either elevating yourself to become as God or you are growing in your knowledge of God and living in the paradox of realizing you are nothing while simultaneously destined to reign with Him.
“I am weary of the answers. More theory and cliche. They raise the letter of the law like a banner. ‘Till your small and far away. All the questions in my head, are from my heart instead. Be real to me now” – Nicole Nordeman, Real to Me.
On that day when He wipes the tears they will realize what could have been.
“Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.” John Greenleaf Whittier
WHAT IF….
What if you stopped trying to earn your salvation and began walking in the position given to you by His grace. What if you put on the armor of God and did not allow the accuser of the brethren to burden you with condemnation. What if you realized that you were saved and now you can get to work doing that which you were created for. What if you went about each day knowing that your steps were ordered by Him and not one thing in your life escapes His notice. What if you stopped looking at God as an angry taskmaster who always wanted to punish you but as a loving Father who sees His Son and wants you to stop shooting yourself in the foot.
What if we saw ourselves through His truth, the way He sees us. What if we saw our lives through the lens of eternity. We are so high minded in our perspective of worldly things and so small minded in our perspective of the eternal.
For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” Romans 8:15
What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 1 Corinthians 2:12
This matter arose because some false believers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves. Galatians 2:4
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18
Not surprisingly another song titled “What If” has to do with the “Great Prince”.
Great Prince of the Forest “What If”
Bambi’s father the protector of the forest

Big Picture Eschatology
I am grateful for a friend I met through this site who mailed me Signs In The Heavens And On The Earth by Douglas Krieger. For those who appreciate the numerical patterns in God’s word I highly recommend it.
Of Princes and Lions 708791_8LMDkt1h
Douglas Krieger points out 1981 years from “Messiah The Prince” in 33 AD to 2014 (the date of his book). Which interestingly gives us “1984” for 2017 and the Revelation 12 sign. For those who understand the layered meanings of types and shadows manifested in societal constructs.
“The Coming Prince” by Sir Robert Anderson is a solid exposition of Daniel’s 70th week. Many get up in arms about some supposed errors in his calculations but it is helpful to understand we see through a glass dimly. For me, when I see outrage over an individual’s work it lends credence to there being much truth therein.
In Daniel 12, Michael is referred to as the great prince in one of the single most all-encompassing prophetic chapters in scripture. The words were sealed for Daniel and for those on the earth in that time any concept of internet or spanning the globe within hours was inconceivable. We are in that time, where what was once sealed is being unsealed before our eyes.
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12:4
We have covered previously that on the 6,000th day of creation The King of Glory will take His throne during the Millennial Kingdom. For the 7th day or 1,000 year Sabbath.
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 2 Peter 3:8
6 days of creation 1 day of rest. 6,000 years of creation 1,000 of rest.
Tracing the Biblical genealogies Adam is anywhere from 3970 -3980 BC. Equally compelling is Abraham was 1948 from Adam. If Isaac was 12 when he was taken to Moriah (type and shadow of the ultimate sacrifice) that would place us 1948 years from 33 AD. Israel returned as a nation in 1948. 19 years later Jerusalem would be recaptured and 48 years later placed in 2015 where the blood moon tetrad which occurred only 7 times since Christ landed on Jewish Feast Days. 1948 years from the Temple destruction in 70 AD is 2018.
Krieger points out 12 groupings of 490 years connecting prophetically significant events throughout history. 12 is the number in scripture for God’s divine government order. Interestingly, when you take 12 x 490 you have 5,880. This gives 120 years to reach 6,000.
As covered repeatedly 120 years is a divinely appointed period of time. From the first Zionist Congress in 1897 to the 2017 Revelation 12 sign is 120 years.
Quote :
The number 120 can symbolize a divinely appointed time of waiting. After God saw how sinful and dedicated to evil man had become after the garden of Eden, he determined a one hundred and twenty year period would be given for repentance and then the flood waters would come (Genesis 6:1 – 3). http://www.biblestudy.org
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Genesis 6:3
Many have taken this verse to mean men will not live past 120 years. This is not an accurate interpretation as many lived past 120 years after the flood. Over time this would come to be true but this is the secondary application, the type of shadow of the literal meaning. 120 years was the countdown to the flood but also a larger prophetic statement about the length of world history. 120 years was also referring to prophetic Jubilee years and God’s Spirit indwelling humanity.
7×7 or 49, is the number of days from Prince at Oracle with Stephen on 3/3 to the day of his death.
As the days of Noah so it will be in the coming of the Son of Man. It is not coincidence that Noah was 600 when he entered the ark. A type and shadow of the 6,000 years and the days of Noah. The rainbows everywhere connecting us to the days of Noah is an additional symbolic billboard.
A Jubilee is 7 x 7 or 49 years with the 50th a Jubilee year. We see the symmetry to a Sabbath week as well as 6,000 years with 1,000 year Sabbath. A 490 year prophetic cycle repeats 12 (God’s divine government) times in history landing us 120 years short of a complete 6,000.
Of Princes and Lions 490
50 Jubilees from Creation to The Exodus. 70 Jubilees from The Exodus to the present day. In total 120 Jubilees from our present Jubilee cycle puts us at Creation. Despite everyone quibbling over the exact Jubilee year, whether it was last year or next year, this does not matter for our purposes we are looking big picture.
Of Princes and Lions Jubilee1
For the believers who think a belief of 6,000 years of creation is Christian ignorance there is a simple explanation which involves thinking outside the box. Time is linear and it is physical. It did not exist until day 4 of creation. In other words, the first 3 days could have been hundreds of billions of years by our ability to date rocks for it was still outside of time.
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years: and let them be for lights in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made the two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And there was evening and there was morning, a fourth day. Genesis 1:14-19
The clock began about 6,000 years ago according to Biblical genealogies. For Krieger and many others, the 6,000th year falls on 2025AD.
Additional Lion Synchronicity
The Bible describes Satan as a roaring lion as well as The Lion of The Tribe of Judah. Though distinct differences they do not conflict. For when Jesus returns as The Lion of The Tribe of Judah it will be at the apex of Satan’s roaring.
Lion solar flare on sun 6/25/15. 1 day before gay marriage on 6/26 fell on Tammuz 9 on Hebrew calendar. Tammuz 9 is known as the day the walls were breached in Jewish history. The last time June 26 fell on Tammuz 9 was 1996. The solar flare roaring lion can be seen around the 12 minute mark in this video. https://www.youtube.com
Cecil the Lion dies on July 1, 5 days after gay marriage. Note the connection with pride. Gay pride, and the lion is the only animal who is part of a group known as a “pride”. Headlines pour in about Jericho, many believed to be Cecil’s brother, also was killed. These reports were untrue but for a week Jericho dominated the headlines. The walls came down.
Of Princes and Lions Download-3-2
Cecil means blind – masc. proper name, from Latin Caecilius (fem. Caecilia), name of a Roman gens, from caecus “blind.”
And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Luke 17:26
Blinded by our pride, we plaster the symbol of God’s covenant to never again destroy the earth with water and use it to celebrate rebellion.
Lion Gate Portal – 888 or 8/8/8 (2+0+1+5). 44 days from the Lion solar flare. 888 is the numeric value for the name Jesus.
On August 8th the Lion’s Gate portal will peak, letting us reflect on our past and what we want to manifest in our future. Each year on August 8th we enter into what is called the Lion’s Gate. This term refers to the significance of the number eight and the astrological sign Leo, which is represented by the lion. This year we have a extra special Lion’s Gate—the 888 portal. The first number eight stands for the month of August, being the 8th month. The second eight is the day and the third is the year. In numerology we add up the single digits of complex numbers until we get to a single digit number—in this case 2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 8. This portal opens between the 26th of July and 12th of August, while the sun is in the astrological sign of Leo—the lion. http://www.elephantjournal.com
2 Day Dow Drop 888 – 8/20-8/21 – At time, largest 2 day drop in history. 888+888 = 1776. The largest single day drop was 777 points on 9/29/2008 the 29th of Elul on Hebrew calendar. This is the last day of Elul and Elul means “harvest”.
Quote :
In the Jewish tradition, the month of Elul is a time of repentance in preparation for the High Holy Days of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. The word “Elul” is similar to the root of the verb “search” in Aramaic. The Talmud writes that the Hebrew word “Elul” can be expanded as an acronym for “Ani L’dodi V’dodi Li” – “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine” (Song of Solomon 6:3). Elul is seen as a time to search one’s heart and draw close to God in preparation for the coming Day of Judgement, Rosh Hashanah, and Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elul
Lion King Broadway Opening – 11/13/1997 – 18 years to the day of Paris Attacks
Of Princes and Lions Download-13
Lion’s Gate Films – Released Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 – 3 days after Paris attacks on 11/16. The DVD release would take place on 3/22/16 on the day of Brussels.
Of Princes and Lions Download-14
District 11 is known to have an especially large mockingjay population, as confirmed by District 11 tribute Rue, who has special mockingjay friends. https://en.wikipedia.org
District 11 connects us to Paris attacks as well. There were eleven 11’s on the night of terror
Conclusion
It is not a coincidence that Prince, the man clothed in the color of royalty died 1 month and 18 days (49 days – 7×7) after his 3/3 honoring of Stephen Curry at the Golden Gate. The stuff we have been looking at in the last year is telling a story. A story which points back to God’s word and His promises at every turn. If we are able to step outside our comfortable mold, where world events are something to fear or cram into a tidy box, there is much to see.
Understanding deeper Biblical truths require spiritual eyes, just as discerning prophetic parallels in current events. There is a reason some seminary professors with an intellectual understanding of the Bible are blind as bats when it comes to the deeper truths. This is the same reason Jesus spoke in parables.
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Matthew 13:13
Again, found in Matthew 13:13, 13 the age of Cecil whose name means “blind”. This is not a coincidence people. 13 the number for rebellion, we are blinded in our rebellion.
The symbolism, types and shadows far exceeds anything covered here. People ask me “so does everything that happens revolve around America”. NO! I live here and so this is what I focus on. Why don’t you Russians or Hungarians start looking into this stuff.
Stephen, the first martyr was bestowed the greatest honor any human could have. The King of Kings who spoke all life into existence stood up next to throne of God to honor this man. Though everything seems to be progressing along as it was in the time of our ancestors, we are fast approaching the time when The Lion of Judah is returning. There is Stephen’s Gate/Lion’s Gate/Sheep Gate and The Golden Gate. Either gate is fine with me.
And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 2 Peter 3:4

http://www.dailycrow.com/of-princes-and-lions/
Back to top Go down

Of Princes and Lions
Page 1 of 1