Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question and musings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Question and musings Empty
PostSubject: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 8:50 pm

Musings first. Is this a new trend now, this flat earth thing? I have heard more and more about it. Now Zen Garcia and Rob Akiba are talking about it and appear to be on board. Are people going crazy? Is this but one part of the great delusion?? Does anyone here support this view? I have a good friend who does. I listen. Don't argue, but I don't think it is so.
Question: Who knows where I can get a copy of Malachi Martin's The Vatican? I started reading it, and it vanished. It is nowhere. I cannot find it through searches. I've found the sequel The Vatican: A Windswept House, but not the first book. Any help? Thanks.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Question and musings 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 9:03 pm

I'm a "round" earth guy.  I know, just call me wild and crazy.  wink
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 9:40 pm

I'm wild and crazy too then lol. Excitement! A search turned up one last copy of Vatican! I got it! Woo hoo! It's fiction, but loaded with truths. I need to finish it.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Question and musings 2958853248
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 10:16 pm

The only time I ever really considered the flat earth theory was during that time I drove across the panhandle of Texas.  By the time I reached the New Mexico border I was actually starting to believe the theory had some serious merit to it.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Maybe you drove so long, you're brain was on overload. Kinda like seeing a mirage in the desert. Haha. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question and musings
Page 1 of 1