Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question and musings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Question and musings Empty
PostSubject: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Did someone delete my questions on Ormus and MSM? I see my post from a while ago. The one today, I can't find??

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Question and musings 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:51 pm

archangel888 wrote:
Did someone delete my questions on Ormus and MSM? I see my post from a while ago. The one today, I can't find??

Never saw a posting from you today other than this one, archangel888. Maybe something glitched. It's happened more than once to me and I know for a fact a few others as well. I hold the keys to the delete function and I assure you that nothing was deleted. Can't see why Ormus and MSM would raise any red flags here. Try submitting your post again.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:21 pm

OK thanks researcher. So, I take it, you at least, are ok with ormus. I'll repost the question. You can see what I asked.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Question and musings 2958853248
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:26 pm

i've been in and out all day and i always check here when i come in, and i have not seen a post from you arch....i have lost one before,and the odds were that i forgot to hit "send" before i exited...getting old makes one do dumb stuff like that
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:38 pm

LOL yes. It could be I forgot but I think I hit post a few times b/c it wouldn't....I reposted the questions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question and musings   Question and musings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question and musings
Page 1 of 1