Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines Empty
PostSubject: See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines   See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:24 pm

See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines: Doctor Attacks Political Correctness, National Debt in Front of Obama

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/07/prayer-breakfast-speaker-praises-jesus-gets-political-calls-political-correctness-dangerous-hammers-fiscal-irresponsibility/

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines   See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks for posting. Nice speach. Not sure what kind of healthcare he's proposing but I'd like to look into it a bit more. Anything has got to be better then Obamacare.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines   See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:45 pm

See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines 3443767021 You mean we're supposed to listen to a pediatric neurosurgeon instead of career politicians & community organizers who've never really accomplished anything in life, save existing on the government teet?
Great to see somebody "own" these guys from 10 feet away. I pray I don't read his name in an obscure but highly negative headline in 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines   See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Proskuneo, Dr. Carson is advocating for a return to free market principles. One of the many reasons why health care is so expensive in the U.S. is because of the third-party payor system. We need to get away from the one-size-fits-all system which puts all of the decision making in the hands of the federal government.

I know people who were using Health Savings Accounts for most of their medical care. They loved it because they didn't need to get approval from some bureaucrat (insurance company or government). Also, they had a lot more freedom because they didn't have to use doctors who were in some kind of insurance "network". And their doctors liked it, because they didn't have to deal with all of the paperwork involved with dealing with insurance companies or the government for every little thing.

When the federal government makes all the decisions, then they will cut costs by denying care to the elderly as put forth b
y Dr. Ezekial Emanuel, using principles from his "Complete Lives System":

http://legalinsurrection.com/2009/08/an-inconvenient-truth-about-the-death-panel/.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines   See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 pm

UP right on Kitiara
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines   See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:04 pm

This is the second message of warning delivered at a National Prayer breakfast by devoted men of God. It is time for the leaders of our nation to heed the call and humble ourselves "as a nation" under God and pray. As he stated in his speech, use "Jesus" as our mentor. I LOVED his parables........especially where a family of 5 kids have the parents tell them their allowances must be reduced because of hard times...........however..............2 of the kids (the rich & wealthy) get to keep their same allowance , but the other 3 must take a big cut. Then he states...........what will become of that family?? (paraphrasing) Outstanding message again..........!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines   See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines
Page 1 of 1