Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC Empty
PostSubject: Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC   Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:44 pm

That's a pretty bo-hunk-us chunk of heavy metal. Hundreds of pounds would be my best guess. I'm searching for damage to the two walls on either side. Haven't found any yet and it looks like an awfully tight fit. Hey, just sayin". Suspect No Suspect No Full rez photos and story below.

Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYCnews.yahoo.com/part-9-11-planes-landing-gear-found-nyc-211517007.html

Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC 21e4a02704cf2d0e300f6a706700a829

Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC 31d8951604d02d0e300f6a706700b6f4

Quote :

NEW YORK (AP) — A 5-foot-tall piece of landing gear believed to be from one of the planes destroyed in the Sept. 11 attacks has been discovered wedged between a mosque site and another building near the World Trade Center.

The part includes a clearly visible Boeing identification number, New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said Friday. The twisted, rusted metal part has cables and levers on it and is about 3 feet wide and 1.5 feet deep.

The piece of equipment was discovered Wednesday by surveyors inspecting the lower Manhattan site of a planned Islamic community center, at 51 Park Place, on behalf of the building's owner, police said. The inspectors called 911, and police secured the scene, documenting it with photos.

The spot where the landing gear was found is about three blocks from ground zero. When plans for the mosque and community center were first announced several years ago, opponents protested that putting a Muslim facility near ground zero showed disrespect. Supporters cited freedom of religion and said it wasn't too close to where Islamic extremists attacked on Sept. 11, 2001.

The medical examiner's office will complete a health and safety evaluation to determine whether to sift the soil around the buildings for possible human remains, police said.

Two hijacked planes slammed into the nearby World Trade Center towers in 2001, killing thousands of people.

Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC   Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:22 pm

yeah, those pics are pretty lame. Is that the best they could come up with? A few more for size, distance, etc. would have been helpful. I can't even tell if its the same object in the close up picture as in the far away one. Yeesh. I'm not buyin it - but then again I'm getting rather cynical with all these false flags lately.
Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC 183439287

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC   Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:36 pm

The Great Deception!
Oh and by the way, Satan does not exisit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC   Part of 9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1