Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend   I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:24 am

I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend

January 15, 2017 by SkyWatch Editor

I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend Bless

Israel desperately needs your prayers for next week’s peace summit in Paris. Today, Jan. 15, leaders from some 70-plus countries will meet in Paris to discuss issues relating to the Arab-Israel conflict, specifically between the Palestinians and Israel. There’s deep and legitimate concern that following the one-sided U.N. Security Council Resolution 2334 last month, that this Paris gathering will be the next step to yet another one-sided U.N. Resolution, possibly recognizing “Palestine” as a full state, setting its borders as the 1949 armistice lines and performing other unilateral actions that are not only deeply biased, but make peace harder than easier to reach. Political and civic leaders in Israel, the U.S. and other countries surely are working actively to prevent pontificating in Paris from becoming anything that forces Israel into a corner. I can only imagine the frenzied diplomatic jockeying at every level. In addition to these important and necessary actions, it’s also a time for prayer. As one friend suggested, he will be fasting. Christians and Jews need to stand together and pray together for God to ensure a positive outcome. I asked others what they would pray for. 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: L. A. Marzulli   I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:29 pm

L. A. Marzulli

Today is the day when over 70 nations will meet and decide whether or not there will be a two-state solution. For those of you who have no idea of what I’m talking about, the two state solution seeks to divide present day Israel and give land to the so-called Palestinians, thus creating a two-state solution.

I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend Israel-1967borders

Most likely the 70-plus-nations will state that Israel will have to go back to the pre-1967 war boundaries, which will give Jerusalem, Israel’s eternal capital over to the Palestinians. This is national suicide for Israel and, in my opinion, this is what the Arab/Moslems/Islamists want, a divided Israel. One that can not possibly be defended, as if Israel goes back to her 1967 borders she can easily be cut in two, as there is less than 10 miles of territory. Does anyone really believe in land-for-peace? Think about this, Israel gave back the Gaza Strip and now, Gaza is the home of HAMAS, who has one goal, the destruction of Israel.

As we discussed in Watchers 9: Days of Chaos, when I sat down with Dan Gordon, as the Israeli’s were leaving Gaza, the rocket and mortar fire began.

These 70 nations will ram-rod this farce of a peace process down the Israeli’s throats.

For those of you who have any doubts about Pope Francis and where the Vatican stands, Francis endorsed Mahmoud Abbas’ government and gave the PA (Palestinian Authority) an embassy at the Vatican.

The Rabbi’s have a saying. When the whole world goes against Israel then Messiah will come.

As Christian, my belief is that He already came the first time, as there are numerous prophecies that were fulfilled at His first coming. (Just read Isaiah 53 and explain who Isaiah is talking about.)

However, it would appear that the whole world is against Israel and even the USA, under the Obama administration has abandoned her.

Trump is still a few days away from taking office and anything is possible.

Bill Salus and I discussed this last night in a phone conversation. We’re both on Prophetic pins-and-needles, as it were.

So as watchmen we stand our ground and watch. As of this post there is nothing in the news about the 70 nations gathered in Paris and the outcome of this meeting. I will give an update and commentary the moment I hear something.

Do any of us really think anything is different when it comes to what the Arabs/Moslems really think about Israel? Watch the video… Res ipsa loquitur

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BREAKING: Paris Summit UN Afraid Of Trump And His Jerusalem Embassy"   I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:30 pm

BREAKING: Paris Summit UN Afraid Of Trump And His Jerusalem Embassy"

Published on Jan 15, 2017

Paris Peace Summit the United Nations were afraid to challenge President Elect Donald Trump and his focus to move the USA Embassy to Jerusalem http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr... also http://www.bbc.com/news/world-
middle-... also https://crusaderjournal.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend   I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 9:40 am

Not much about the actual goings on of the meeting yesterday or today-Monday.

JD explains WHY.  I haven't heard all this yet, but there's another meeting on Tues.
1-17 (perhaps at the UN) for the purpose of ratifying this Paris agreement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0uiZqbINCs

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend   I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Thee refers to Abraham . His seed refers to Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend   I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 9:54 am

Reported here: http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-january-17-2017/

"Envoy says unlikely to be new UN resolution against Israel
Israel’s ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon says it is very unlikely that the United Nations Security Council will adopt another anti-Israel resolution when it meets later today.
Speaking to Channel 2, Danon say that this is the last Security Council debate before the new Trump administration takes over on Friday and so the atmosphere is different.
“We expect that there will be a debate in which they will condemn Israel, but there will not be any further resolutions,” he says.
“From the information we have, the US, the UK and France have said they will won’t support an new resolution,” he says.
The world body is set to meet later to discuss “the Palestinian question” in the wake of a mounting campaign in world bodies to restart stalled peace talks between Israelis and Palestinians."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend   I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS THEE, AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE (GEN. 12:3): Why Believers Should Diligently Pray For Israel This Weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1