Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Critical Info! – A Planned Coup Once Trump Takes Over – John B. Wells & Stewart Rhodes – 2017_01_17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Critical Info! – A Planned Coup Once Trump Takes Over – John B. Wells & Stewart Rhodes – 2017_01_17 Empty
PostSubject: Critical Info! – A Planned Coup Once Trump Takes Over – John B. Wells & Stewart Rhodes – 2017_01_17   Critical Info! – A Planned Coup Once Trump Takes Over – John B. Wells & Stewart Rhodes – 2017_01_17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Must Share!

I found this interview most interesting in light of the fact that today is inauguration eve and Trump will be sworn in in less than 24 hours from now and by this time tomorrow he will be our 45th President. Audio (Skype) can be choppy at points but I've heard worse. Despite what the show notes says this really isn't all about Oath Keepers and is more about the challenges ahead and the loony lefts commie plans for a coup, unfortunately probably a violent coup. It's really all the left has remaining in their loony bag of lies and tricks and it's pretty gritty stuff. I pray our country DOESN'T go there!

Runtime is about ~70 minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 17, 2017
Stewart Rhodes
https://caravantomidnight.com/stewart...

Oath Keeper founder and president Rhodes says his organization merely stands for a strict interpretation of the Bill of Rights, which service members and law enforcement officers swear to uphold. He also believes one of the primary purposes for his organization is to educate officers and military personnel about the laws they’ve promised to defend.
Rhodes’ perspective is that the officers’ actions after Katrina and other unconstitutional excesses by officers are a matter of ignorance at work. Whether it is institutionalized or willed ignorance is immaterial, he says.
“An honorable man who is doing his very best necessarily becomes
knowledgeable,” Rhodes observes. “Because if you don’t know what’s right or wrong, you can be an honest person with great integrity and courage and still do the wrong thing.”
According to Rhodes, the Oath Keepers’ mission is simply to get back to basics—to ensure that at least part of the country’s constituency knows and understands the Constitution and its ideological underpinnings to a sufficient degree that they refrain from violating its tenets out of ignorance, apathy, or fear of political reprisal.
“It’s not about finding like-minded officers,” says the former Yale history
instructor and public defender. “It’s about creating people who are knowledgeable about the Constitution. What we’re trying to do is cure the dumbing down Americans have gotten from the schools. They’re not taught history and they’re not taught the Constitution. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve talked to rank and file military officers who haven’t read the Constitution. Police officers, too. Have they read the Federalist Papers? The writings of the Founders? It’s very rare. That’s what we’re trying to do: Simply show the intentional ignorance of the American population.”
Rhodes—whose 2004 Yale Law School paper, “Solving the Puzzle of Enemy Combatant Status,” won the school’s award for best paper on the Bill of Rights— says the root of the problem lies within our country’s basic curricula. But he also believes there is a silver lining to be found in addressing this deficiency: It’s easier when the person reading the Bill of Rights isn’t approaching it with notions instilled in them by revisionists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1d_dKcF0n8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Critical Info! – A Planned Coup Once Trump Takes Over – John B. Wells & Stewart Rhodes – 2017_01_17
Page 1 of 1