Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .  Empty
PostSubject: I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .    I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 10:29 am

Dove is still busy taking care of property liquidation, probate, lawyers etc. and has her hands full. She misses us and she said she does check the forum once and a while to keep up with the latest happenings. She's almost done be with all the stuff that she has had to do and she will be back with us soon. It sounded like quit a mess she’s having to wade through so everyone please keep Dove in your thoughts and prayers and know that she’s doing OK and will return soon.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .    I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 11:30 am

Thank you for the update researcher. Sending love  and strength to our Dove in  Jesus ' name. Amen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .    I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 7:54 pm

Good to hear something. She's in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .    I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Yes, researcher, thank you for passing the update on.....hope all goes well as planned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .    I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Heard From Our Dove Today and . . . .
Page 1 of 1