Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

In Celebration of Ramadan . . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher

PostSubject: In Celebration of Ramadan . . . .    Sun May 28, 2017 2:56 pm

In Celebration of Ramadan I present to you . . .

hilarious

Nothing much I can add to this. Happy Ramadan folks.

Now, why am I so freakin' pissed off about Ramadan today? Could have something to do with this.

Quote :
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3658061/isis-tells-followers-terror-attack-ramadan-start-manchester-bombing/

ISIS calls for ‘all-out war’ to mark the start of Ramadan by attacking ‘innocents and civilians in their homes, markets and roads’ after Manchester bombing
The twisted terror group said the killing of 'infidels' in the West was 'beloved and effective'

And this.

Quote :
According to this Telegraph story, 2016's Ramadan was the bloodiest and deadliest on record with a final body count of 421 dead and another 729 injured with attacks including the Orlando, Florida nightclub massacre, an attack on Paris and the Istanbul, Turkey airport bombing. As the Telegraph reports, there's a reason why ISIS hits so many targets all around the world - the same reason that General Kelly is so concerned.

More at both links. My thanks goes out to All News Pipeline for the article linked below that served as today's reminder that got me so pissed off, and the reason for this post.

God bless all.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Will_General_Kelly_Warning_To_America_Fall_On_Deaf_Ears.php

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: In Celebration of Ramadan . . . .    Sun May 28, 2017 5:41 pm

bizarro world that we live in...calling good evil and evil good....i think i read that somewhere, didn't i?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

In Celebration of Ramadan . . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1