Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spring2
Super Elite

PostSubject: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:44 pm

Trey Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth

https://youtu.be/0oASbNihf3w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:26 am

Thanks for posting!! That is a great speech!

Gowdy is the type of speaker that I tried to be while preaching. He is obviously intelligent and well schooled, but he doesn't try to show that off when speaking. Neither in public speeches, like this one, nor while on his committees. At least not that I've seen.

I have no doubt that he is more intelligent than I am, and it is obvious that he is more well schooled than I am. But the one thing I have in common with him is no matter how much I knew on a topic, when preaching, I always tried to speak in a way that the least intelligent and the youngest of the group could understand what I was saying. The one compliment I will always remember (at least I take it as one) is when the mother of a ten year old girl told me her said, "Mama, he talks where I can understand him!"

Gowdy is the type of person I would love to sit down, have a conversation with, and just pick his brain. He is one of the few politicians left that I have some respect for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:43 pm

What I liked was how he kept coming back to the original question he asked, no matter how hard she tried to run around in circles to avoid answering it!
Sorry, I was listening to him asking Hallary, didn't realise this was a different one...I think? (oh man....I am getting old)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Thank ya'll for sharing this link. I'd  have never seen it otherwise . I just wonder how few people know it exists- well, I know why ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   

Back to top Go down

Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1