Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 10:44 pm

Trey Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth

https://youtu.be/0oASbNihf3w
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 11:26 am

Thanks for posting!! That is a great speech!

Gowdy is the type of speaker that I tried to be while preaching. He is obviously intelligent and well schooled, but he doesn't try to show that off when speaking. Neither in public speeches, like this one, nor while on his committees. At least not that I've seen.

I have no doubt that he is more intelligent than I am, and it is obvious that he is more well schooled than I am. But the one thing I have in common with him is no matter how much I knew on a topic, when preaching, I always tried to speak in a way that the least intelligent and the youngest of the group could understand what I was saying. The one compliment I will always remember (at least I take it as one) is when the mother of a ten year old girl told me her said, "Mama, he talks where I can understand him!"

Gowdy is the type of person I would love to sit down, have a conversation with, and just pick his brain. He is one of the few politicians left that I have some respect for.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 5:43 pm

What I liked was how he kept coming back to the original question he asked, no matter how hard she tried to run around in circles to avoid answering it!
Sorry, I was listening to him asking Hallary, didn't realise this was a different one...I think? (oh man....I am getting old)
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Thank ya'll for sharing this link. I'd  have never seen it otherwise . I just wonder how few people know it exists- well, I know why ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth   Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth
Page 1 of 1