Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ted Cruz Tears the entire Democrats in Congress New A$$holes with this fiery speech!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Ted Cruz Tears the entire Democrats in Congress New A$$holes with this fiery speech! Empty
PostSubject: Ted Cruz Tears the entire Democrats in Congress New A$$holes with this fiery speech!   Ted Cruz Tears the entire Democrats in Congress New A$$holes with this fiery speech! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 2:02 pm

YouTube whacked the original I was going to post by outright removing the entire account of the uploader just minutes after I watched it and was coming here to post. I found another copy so watch it before it too goes POOF!

YT Original Video wrote:
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

I've recorded the video and ripped the audio to an mp3 just in case. It's SCATHING!!!

2020_06_04 - 11 minutes and worth a dedicated thread. BOMBS AWAY!!!

https://youtu.be/PV4IBj1YGzc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Ted Cruz Tears the entire Democrats in Congress New A$$holes with this fiery speech!
Page 1 of 1