Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roswell 70 Years Later!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roswell 70 Years Later!  Empty
PostSubject: Roswell 70 Years Later!    Roswell 70 Years Later!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Roswell 70 Years Later!

Published on Jul 4, 2017

L. A. Marzulli discusses the Roswell 70 Years later. L. A. reads a transcript from an interview he conducted in 2009 with Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. Jesse handled the wreckage. He also shows a portion of his film In Their Own Words -UFOs are REAL!

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Roswell 70 Years Later!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell 70 Years Later!    Roswell 70 Years Later!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:34 pm

ColonelZ wrote:
Roswell 70 Years Later!

Published on Jul 4, 2017

L. A. Marzulli discusses the Roswell 70 Years later. L. A. reads a transcript from an interview he conducted in 2009 with Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. Jesse handled the wreckage. He also shows a portion of his film In Their Own Words -UFOs are REAL!

Great post imho...L.A. is like an iceberg, 95%of what he knows is below the 'surface' and you have to coax it out of him.
Back to top Go down

Roswell 70 Years Later!
Page 1 of 1