Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM Empty
PostSubject: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 3:47 pm

It was David Flynn's work that I was first aware that Bethlehem is located at PIx10. I guess he didn't realize that Jesus death and Resurrection at 33 years old would be the numbers that wound connect Jesus with Roswell NM. Maybe he did and did not want to say, he was very careful what he would say. 

So here it is Bethlehem lies at DMS COORDINATES 31°42'17.53" N  that's 10xpi in decimal
33x3.14=103.6 
33 latitude of Roswell NM and age of Jesus
3.14 latitude of Bethlehem Jesus's birth
103.6 longitude of Roswell NM
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:31 pm

if i remember correctly, is there not a lay line that connects the two?...i'm dealing with memory which is like trying to pull it out of my butt....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:03 pm

michael371 wrote:
if i remember correctly, is there not a lay line that connects the two?...i'm dealing with memory which is like trying to pull it out of my butt....

There is a lay line from Mt Heron to Roswell NM, because they are both on the same latitude 33. Mt Heron is where the fallen angels fell to the Earth. The WATCHERS.
I think this very old image has a lot to say about this post.

Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM Baptis10
De Gelder was one of Rembrandt's pupils who lived in Amsterdam, from 1661 to 1663. He was one of the most talented and devoted of Rembrandt's students and a highly acclaimed master painter. The Baptism of Christ depicts the scene from the Bible where John the Baptist is baptizing Jesus in the river Jordan. This scene has been illustrated by many artists. However, this scene is particularly interesting because of the flying saucer hovering over the scene with beams of light shining down and illuminating the event. The Bible cites the Baptism of Jesus in this manner

Matthew 3:16
16 "As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

There are so many things that were just on the edge in the dark-to-middle ages that were gradually forgotten. The imagery suggests a far more reaching knowing of what had been and was still occurring in the skies.
Our problem today is in accepting these things for what they are; defining messages from people who either were the last to carry ancient messages or those that had seen things that did not fit available identification of their day, but knew how to offer them for the future in stunning detail.

Last edited by Done on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:56 pm

It's not what I believe, it's what i'm finding?

Annunciation with Saint Emidius - 1486 by Carlo Crivelli

Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM Sainte10

The painting was especially created for the Marches town of Ascoli. In 1482 Francesco Sforza was ousted from Ascoli, and the city was granted partial self-government by Pope Sixtus IV, of Sistine chapel fame.
On Carlo Crivelli's painting we can see a ray of light emanating from a disc shaped cloud formation in the sky. The object's beam is directed through an opening in a building to the dove and Mother Mary.

Bible  UFO  These two wont work if your not logged in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 6:26 am

Bethlehem lies exactly on Pi x 10 (31. 41" 59") North latitude. If one extends a measuring line from the Temple mount Holy of Holies to Bethlehem at this latitude, the line measures 29,809 feet.

This is PI x itself 8 times. 

If one multiplies PI times itself 7 times, the distance in feet towards Bethlehem is far to short, 9 times and the distance is far too great. By multiplying PI exactly 8 times, the line touches a point on the latitude of PI x 10 only a few hundred yards from the Chruch of the Nativity. This location is outside the ancient walls of the city, a fitting location for a stable. 

Considering biblical numbers and their symbolism, "PI" (3.14159265...) represents a cycle of time and the full length of a circuit. The number "eight" represents fullness and completion. 29,809 stands as the perfect number combining both, signifying a finshed work through the cycle of time. Its application to our age is extraordinary.

For example, there will be 2,980.9 years (29,809 / 10) from the dedication of the very first temple, "the anchor point from which Bethlehem was measured" and the year 2019
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 6:57 am

latitude longitude of Bethlehem

http://latitudelongitude.org/ps/bethlehem/

Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM Maps10
Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM 4-210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 7:20 am

Jesus Vs. Aliens: The Culture War Raging in the UFO Capital of the World

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/theslice/roswell-new-mexico-alien-identity-crisi

Nevada Man Who Survived UFO Abduction Says Aliens Asked Him About Jesus Christ

http://realnewsrightnow.com/2017/02/nevada-man-survived-ufo-abduction-says-aliens-asked-jesus-christ/

Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM Christ10
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 9:24 am

Done wrote:
It's not what I believe, it's what i'm finding?

Annunciation with Saint Emidius - 1486 by Carlo Crivelli

Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM Sainte10

The painting was especially created for the Marches town of Ascoli. In 1482 Francesco Sforza was ousted from Ascoli, and the city was granted partial self-government by Pope Sixtus IV, of Sistine chapel fame.
On Carlo Crivelli's painting we can see a ray of light emanating from a disc shaped cloud formation in the sky. The object's beam is directed through an opening in a building to the dove and Mother Mary.

Bible  UFO  These two wont work if your not logged in.
just read about this in the "gods of eden"...hmmm?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 9:27 am

Done wrote:
latitude longitude of Bethlehem

http://latitudelongitude.org/ps/bethlehem/

Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM Maps10
Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM 4-210
every time i see a flat map, it just adds to my suspicion  that the land mass of the world was all connected at some point in the past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Yes they call it Pangea
Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM Pangea10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm

It's interesting that they would put what we observe as flying saucers in such old paintings. 

i wonder how God sheltered the Israelites from the sun by day and lit their way by night. Question

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:39 pm

I'm trying to unravel what I'm seeing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM   Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM
Page 1 of 1