Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelly RIPS into IRS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kelly RIPS into IRS Empty
PostSubject: Kelly RIPS into IRS   Kelly RIPS into IRS I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:27 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly RIPS into IRS   Kelly RIPS into IRS I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:36 am

IRS’s inappropriate behavior was pre-planned public disclosure
May 18, 2013
Print Version

Source: The Daily Caller

Last week, Lois Lerner, head of the tax exempt division of the Internal Revenue Service dropped a bombshell: The IRS had been applying extra scrutiny to conservative groups claiming tax exempt status.

The revelation came seemingly out of the blue, in response to a question during a panel at an American Bar Association conference, leaving the audience baffled, according to reports.

As it turns out, it was not a spontaneous revelation. The question, said outgoing IRS Commissioner Steven Miller in testimony before the House Ways and Means Committee Friday, was planted, as part of a prepared strategy for the IRS to release this information to the public.

Under questioning from Republican Rep. Devin Nunes, Miller said it was a “prepared Q and A,” and the question, which came from tax lawyer Celia Roady had been discussed in advance as well.
Read more...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/17/lerners-admission-was-pre-planned-public-disclosure/#ixzz2TearCLmm
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Kelly RIPS into IRS   Kelly RIPS into IRS I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:03 pm

I hope there are more like Mike Kelly willing to roto-rooter this guy and the IRS. Even if it was a prepared Q & A it was nice to hear it anyway. Great video Spring and thanks.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly RIPS into IRS   Kelly RIPS into IRS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelly RIPS into IRS
Page 1 of 1