Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers Empty
PostSubject: The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers   The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 3:27 pm

http://nypost.com/2016/04/17/the-clintons-connection-to-the-panama-papers/

[size=32]The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers[/size]

By Laura Italiano
April 17, 2016 | 2:19am

The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers Car-bombs

The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers 20171016_pp1
Modal Trigger
PANAMA PAPERS

When the recently leaked “Panama Papers” exposed the existence of thousands of offshore bank accounts of the politically high and mighty, Hillary Clinton quickly decried them as “outrageous tax havens” for “the super-rich.”
But it turns out that the Democratic presidential front-runner and her husband have multiple connections with people named in the papers — including staffers and major donors, McClatchy Newspapers revealed Saturday night.
Among those named in the papers as using the Panama-based law firm Mossack Fonseca to set up offshore entities are Gabrielle Fialkoff, who served as Clinton’s finance director during her first campaign for the Senate in New York, according to a report published online at mcclatchydc.com.
Fialkoff is also a senior adviser to Mayor de Blasio and director of the city’s Office of Strategic Partnership.
Another name from the papers is billionaire Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate and longtime crony of Bill Clinton who has donated $100 million to the Clinton Foundation.
Yet another name from the paper is The Chagoury Group, an international developer based in West Africa that has pledged $1 billion in projects to the Clinton Global Initiative.
Additional names include Chinese billionaire Ng Lap Seng, who was at the center of a Democratic fund-raising scandal during the Clinton administration, and Marc Rich, the notorious international fugitive pardoned by Bill Clinton in his final hours as president in 2001, McClatchy reported.
McClatchy Newspapers and some 350 other reporters under the umbrella of the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists have been pouring over a massive dump of more than 11.5 million Mossack Fonseca documents, revealing their first findings earlier this month.
The firm has denied any wrongdoing.
“Now some of this behavior is clearly against the law, and everyone who violates the law anywhere should be held accountable,” Hillary Clinton said of the scandal at a recent AFL-CIO convention.
“But it’s also scandalous how much is actually legal,” she added.
The Clintons themselves do not appear to be mentioned in the document dump, McClatchy reported.
But their ties to multiple big-money names that turn up in the documents as using offshore accounts will be sure to fuel the campaign rhetoric of Bernie Sanders, Hillary’s Democratic presidential rival.
Sanders has condemned Hillary as a wealthy Washington insider who is in league with Wall Street fat cats.

FILED UNDER BILL CLINTON  CLINTON FOUNDATION  HILLARY CLINTON  PANAMA PAPERS

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Massive Car Bomb Kills Journalist Who Exposed Panama Papers Elite: “A Political Murder Took Place Today”   The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 3:29 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/massive-car-bomb-kills-journalist-who-exposed-panama-papers-elite-a-political-murder-took-place-today_10172017

Massive Car Bomb Kills Journalist Who Exposed Panama Papers Elite: “A Political Murder Took Place Today”
Tyler Durden
October 17th, 2017
Zero Hedge

This report was originally published by Tyler Durden at Zero Hedge
The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers Car-bombs
Car-Bomb Kills “One-Woman WikiLeaks” Who Led The Panama Papers Revelations
Meet Daphne Caruana Galizia, the journalist who led the Panama Papers investigation into corruption in Malta.
The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers 20171016_pp1
A blogger whose posts often attracted more readers than the combined circulation of the country’s newspapers, Caruana Galizia was recently described by Politico as a “one-woman WikiLeaks”.
Quote :
To John Dalli, a former European commissioner whom she helped bring down in a tobacco lobbying scandal, Galizia is “a terrorist.”
To opposition MPs, she’s a political force of nature, one who fortunately has her guns aimed at the other side of the aisle.
“She single-handedly brought the government to the verge of collapse,” says one MP. “The lady has balls,” says another.
Galizia’s mantra was simple: blog relentlessly about the “cronyism that is accepted as something normal here. I can’t bear to see people like that rewarded.”
Her blogs were a thorn in the side of both the establishment and underworld figures that hold sway in Europe’s smallest member state.
Well, sadly, all that is over now, as Galizia was killed today when her car, a Peugeot 108, was destroyed by a powerful explosive device which blew the car into several pieces and threw the debris into a nearby field.
As The Guardian reports, her most recent revelations pointed the finger at Malta’s prime minister, Joseph Muscat, and two of his closest aides, connecting offshore companies linked to the three men with the sale of Maltese passports and payments from the government of Azerbaijan.
No group or individual has come forward to claim responsibility for the attack.
Malta’s president, Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, called for calm.
Quote :
“In these moments, when the country is shocked by such a vicious attack, I call on everyone to measure their words, to not pass judgment and to show solidarity,” she said.
“Everyone knows Ms Caruana Galizia was a harsh critic of mine,” Muscat at a hastily convened press conference, “both politically and personally, but nobody can justify this barbaric act in any way”.
The Nationalist party leader, Adrian Delia – himself the subject of negative stories by Caruana Galizia – claimed the killing was linked to her reporting.
Quote :
“A political murder took place today,” Delia said in a statement.
“What happened today is not an ordinary killing. It is a consequence of the total collapse of the rule of law which has been going on for the past four years.”
Responding to news of the attack, the German MEP Sven Giegold, a leading figure in the parliament’s Panama Papers inquiry, said he was “shocked and saddened”.
Quote :
“It is too early to know the cause of the explosion but we expect to see a thorough investigation,” said Giegold.
“Such incidents bring to mind Putin’s Russia, not the European Union. There can be absolutely no tolerance for violence against the press and violations of the freedom of expression in the European Union.
It does make one wonder just what is happening in Europe, as Greece’s former finance minister tweeted…

Quote :

Follow
The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers 8b2a294e679e0bef245c5573564c1fe6_normalYanis Varoufakis 

✔️@yanisvaroufakis

[ltr]21st century Europe: Execution in Malta of activist exposing tax cheats. Racism triumphing in Austria. And political arrests in Catalonia.[/ltr]
2:41 PM - Oct 16, 2017

•  536536 Replies

•  13,40213,402 Retweets

•  12,49312,493 likes

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr]

Interestingly, Muscat announced in parliament that FBI officers were on their way to Malta to assist with the investigation, following his request for outside help from the US government.
Caruana Galizia was 53 and leaves a husband and three sons.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers   The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 6:40 pm

In regards the panama papers, a while back i wrote an article about their connection to PAN and the chip implant. There was something I wanted to share at the time but was warned against it.

I showed a copy of the  economist and the pan playing his flute/ frequency/control

i also showed the sign panic on the cover of the book read by the little boy

what i did not point out was the panda PAN-DA and the panama papers

I'm sure you will be able to join the dots for yourselves

zeus carried a Trident had pandora created using water and earth, in her box lies evils and death that fly out when opened
ie:pandora releases PANDEMIC as in DEMONIC

The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers Images10

[size=39]An Overview of a Personal Area Network [/size]

bluetooth and the chip operate on PAN

Technologies Used to Build a PAN

https://www.lifewire.com/definition-of-pan-817889
The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers First10
The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers 210

The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers 310
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers   The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 6:52 pm

After thought just in case anyone don't know
the pied piper was called in by the people to get rid of the rats that were carrying the fleas carrying the plague. they done a deal with pan which they went back on resulting in their children's deaths.

pan- icda -ama- chip , cure

and the panda is china and the little boy is from north korea
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers   The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Thanks a lot, Jigsaw1996 - you've managed to make my hair hurt once again. Glad you post here cause I never would have connected those particular dots up. What else you got hiding up your sleeve man?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers   The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers
Page 1 of 1