Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK tornadoes

Go down 
+2
researcher
quietobserver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:15 pm

I would encourage any and everyone to say a prayer for the latest tornado victims in OK and other Midwest areas. Early chopper footage is quite shocking.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Yes indeed and add to that there are many stories and photos on the Weather Underground site. I've been keeping up with it all through this site.

http://www.wunderground.com/news/
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Reports that one today was a mile wide. Shocked 175 horses killed on a farm in the path of that one. Tornadoes are the most heart-wrenching things...
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Looks like an elementary school took a direct hit. Sad
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Looks like an elementary school took a direct hit. Sad

http://www.wunderground.com/news/tornado-oklahoma-city-suburb-20130520

Many tragic photos accompany the story.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:01 pm

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/5202013-oklahoma-city-massive-tornado-damage-radar-pulse-haarp-ring-scalar-square-confirmation/

Please note he concludes with : "With heart felt sorrow , I offer condolences to all those effected by this tragic turn of events."
Anyone who reads up on these type things knows this fits the pattern to a "T".
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Incredible!!! One of the first videos of the funnel.

Published on May 20, 2013
This video was uploaded from an Android phone.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Praying for those poor folks. It's dangerous to live near I-44 nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:40 pm

I watched it unfold on FOX news. Just awful. Saw people afterwards rushing to what looked like a school. Just a sickening feeling to watch them not know where to go or even where to start. Everything was in rubbles. So sorry for those folks. My heart and prayers go out to them.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:41 pm

That tornado was huge! Sad
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:53 am

I'm reading on Weather Underground that the tornado that hit Moore has been upgraded from an EF-4 to an EF-5, the strongest and highest rating. The Joplin twister was an EF-5.

OK tornadoes Wx-encyclopedia-ef-scale2
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:32 pm

In an ironic twist, I had seen that ABC Family Channel or FX Movies or something like that was playing the movie 'Twister' the same night that the tornado hit. Didn't check to see if they had changed that programming, but thought it 'interestingly coincidental'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OK tornadoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK tornadoes   OK tornadoes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK tornadoes
Page 1 of 1