Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind Empty
PostSubject: I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind   I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 12:33 pm

I would appreciate it if you guys would listen to this man, Barry Smith.   I don't expect ya'll to agree with some of what he says, because I don't, but that is not the reason...Decades ago, this man is who gave me "kick in the butt" to keep going.   I listened to him one day and he made me understand that I was going in the right direction, and what I was finding out, was real, was true and was biblical.   I tried to contact him a few years later to thank him, but he had died.  He is the man that pushed me on when I doubted my own research, and to be honest, my own intelligence.   Listening to him, will not tell you anything that ya'll don't already know, but with all the shit-slinging going on around us, its nice to hear his voice and think about all the things that I learned after I almost walked away....He had kinda' slipped off into the netherland of my mind, and I have not heard him in at least 15 years,maybe closer to 20, and I was hunting something to listen to while I dig holes in the garden, and "bam" he pops up.   I have not come across a video of him in, like I said, 15-20 years, and today, just as I am getting discouraged at the ignorance, arrogance and stupidity of people, the damn evil that people are grasping as "good", etc, he pops up on youtube.  He is from new zealand, and I suspect that he is SDA but I don't know for sure, because I can't remember.....you will enjoy him, even if you don't agree with all that he says.....m

i guess it would help to have a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmuf6pdsckU
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind   I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:34 pm

I agree with Mike on Barry Smith. I have an entire library of archived files of his stuff I burned onto a DVD ROM DISC. Way back in the day Barry visited San Diego. I have a 6 hour VHS video tape of that visit that I ripped to a video file and uploaded years ago using bit torrent. Parts can still be found of that original upload on YouTube that people took bits and pieces from. It's titled "Barry Smith Live at Bonita".

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind   I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:57 pm

its obvious that he is wrong on the european union thing( i think, as of now) but he pegged america to the wall
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind   I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 2:28 pm

michael371 wrote:
its obvious that he is wrong on the european union thing( i think, as of now) but he pegged america to the wall

Hehehe, we were all of us (well, most of us) wrong about the European union thing but it sure did look good at the time, huh? Back then the ten toes of Daniel's multi-metalic statue were given names and we were pretty dang sure of 'em too. I learned a valuable lesson about becoming too dogmatic about things as things have a nasty habit of changing.

If Barry were alive today I'd bet he'd be all over the A.I., bit-coin, CERN, D-Wave, quantum entanglement thing. I'd love to hear his take on all that. Same goes for the rise of Islam. Bet Barry would be all over that one too. I sure miss Barry. Loved him back in the day and I still love him today.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind   I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 2:44 pm

I have all his books.....He was pretty close, and if he had lived on, he would have written more and corrected himself, as he did....in following books...He is with the Lord now...came from New Zealand. Often came to Australia an I have heard him preach often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind   I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to honor this man,if ya'll don't mind
Page 1 of 1