Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Honor of Bibi's Re-election~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

In Honor of Bibi's Re-election~ Empty
PostSubject: In Honor of Bibi's Re-election~   In Honor of Bibi's Re-election~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Israel crashed a spaceship on the moon.   chuckle

Link and pics someday.

Edit: here's one now~ https://www.rt.com/news/456285-israel-fails-attempted-moon-landing/

ALL THAT CHEESE, WASTED!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

In Honor of Bibi's Re-election~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Honor of Bibi's Re-election~   In Honor of Bibi's Re-election~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Ohhhhh, the comments at the RT link. PRICELESS!

Quote :
Maybe they'll have better luck getting to Jewpiter.

I'm surprised God didn't just scoop it up and place it on there for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2RdSS4o88A

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

In Honor of Bibi's Re-election~
Page 1 of 1