Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's 12-31-17

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's 12-31-17 Empty
PostSubject: Dove's 12-31-17   Dove's 12-31-17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 11:20 am

1.  2nd oil tanker headed for N.Korea in violation of embargo seized

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/31/asia/north-korea-ship-seizure-intl/?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial

2. CNN editorial backhandedly agrees with Trump on FBI
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/opinions/fbi-leadership-to-blame-for-tarnished-reputation-callan-opinion/?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial

3.  below.  Flt from Detroit to Atlanta turned around

4.  below. Man with weapons on top flr of Houston hotel wasn't going to do anything, police said.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's 12-31-17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove's 12-31-17   Dove's 12-31-17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 3:55 pm

File in the "I've got a bridge for sale cheap" box.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/12/31/bird-flies-into-cockpit-forces-delta-flight-to-turn-around.html

late Saturday morning, Dec. 30.
Delta flight 1943 from Detroit to Atlanta had to return to Detroit “shortly after takeoff” because a small sparrow had snuck into the cockpit, airport officials said.

neither the crews nor the captain could find it after searching for more than an hour – and delaying the flight at least that long

A passenger on board said “literally an hour into the flight,” the captain made another announcement to the crew and passengers, Click on Detroit reported.
“I have an update that the bird is back and it's going a little nuts in here in the cockpit and we do not feel safe continuing on this flight, so we're going to go back to Detroit," passenger Brian Buonassissi told Click on Detroit.

The flight continued on to Atlanta after a long delay. Some passengers had to rebook flights because the delay caused them to miss their connections.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's 12-31-17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove's 12-31-17   Dove's 12-31-17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Viva Las Vegas?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/intoxicated-man-found-with-small-arsenal-on-top-floor-of-hyatt-regency-downtown-police-say

Police at the hotel called for backup around 1:30 a.m. Sunday after they attempted to arrest the man for being intoxicated and trespassing. When help arrived, police noticed ammunition lying around the man's hotel room, Lt. Gordon Macintosh with Houston police said.

BUT they don't believe he had any intention of using them!  hahaha!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dove's 12-31-17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove's 12-31-17   Dove's 12-31-17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Dove wrote:
File in the "I've got a bridge for sale cheap" box.

Count me in on that, Dove. I saw this article this morning and my first thought was "NONSENSE"! A sparrow . . . a teeny tiny sparrow alone doesn't cause a plane full of people to turn around after one hour of flight. Snakes on a plane, yeah, maybe, but not a sparrow.

I smell bulls**T here! I speculate -  who of interest was on that plane??? It's either that  - or - those pilots are real pu$$ . . . MEOW . . . .

A sparrow! Gimme a break!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Dove's 12-31-17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove's 12-31-17   Dove's 12-31-17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 pm

Hey y'all, for those of us who do not live in sunny Southern California, we are preparing for a blast of arctic temperatures that are expected to last for at least a week.  The next two days are not even  supposed to get above freezing.  Now, we do get cold weather here in the deep south, but it usually leaves on out after a couple of days.  This is supposed to hang around for about eight days.  Hell, us red necks will freeze to death.  Speaking of  redneck, this software actually recognized the term " y'all" on its own.  I should have already cussed all of the Yankee out of the software, and maybe I have, because its aims to be recognizing the redneck the language much better.
There is so much stuff going on right now that I have no idea whether to believe that or not.  You have your choice as of bull shit, either good bull shit or bad bull shit, just what ever up suits your  fancy.  I really do think that the news outlets, gov't agencies, politicians, or the run of the mill governmental asswipes actually think that we are that damn stupid.  I really do think that   just assume that our intellectual capacity for recognizing bull shit is overworked at the moment.  That is true in my case, but I ain't no damn fool.  I really think that these cock and bull stories are really intended for the left wing lunatics, the sky-screamers, the ones who can't reach between their legs and feel around and decide which gender they are.  These stories are so bad they had to be prepared for the mentally ill, because your regular old dumbass ain't buying it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's 12-31-17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove's 12-31-17   Dove's 12-31-17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 6:57 pm

I was attempting to be calling bs on the Houston 'not a gunman' story too.  Maybe it didn't come thru too clearly.
I get so snarky after fighting thru bs all day that my sarcasm might get misinterpreted.

They say he had weapons in his room on the top floor of a Houston hotel because he didn't want to leave them in the truck where they could be stolen. 

I think somebody screwed up on his dosage of 'mk ultra juice'.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dove's 12-31-17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove's 12-31-17   Dove's 12-31-17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove's 12-31-17
Page 1 of 1