Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's 01-02-18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's 01-02-18 Empty
PostSubject: Dove's 01-02-18   Dove's 01-02-18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:14 pm

Did we pay enough attention to this:

We know this is to give clarity to a principle aspect of the recent Exec. Order, and also to recent maneuvers, at least some of which are and will continue to come to light.

I hear it stressed everywhere that 'we' need to present this type of information to as many sheeple as possible so that the shock of the truth doesn't cause them to flip out in denial and derail all the progress being made.

President Donald J. Trump Proclaims January 2018 as National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month

The document is here:  https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/

A quote from the text:
In addition to these governmental actions, Americans must learn how to identify and combat the evil of enslavement.  This is especially important for those who are most likely to encounter the perpetrators of slavery and their victims, including healthcare providers, educators, law enforcement officials, and social services professionals.  Through the Department of Homeland Security’s Blue Campaign, all Americans can learn to recognize the signs of human trafficking and how to report suspected instances.  By taking steps to become familiar with the telltale signs of traffickers or the signals of their victims, Americans can save innocent lives.
~~~~~
I started screening a yt video uploaded to twitter and poof-it was immediately scrubbed!
It's gone. [on trafficking]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT 7PM EST TONITE  1/02, TRACY BEANZ WILL HAVE A YT STREAM DISCUSSING NEW DEVELOPMENTS ON THE BOARD, PERHAPS GETTING READY FOR NEW INFO COMING.

AT 9PM EST SHE WILL BE ON HAG&HAG.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Dove's 01-02-18
Page 1 of 1