Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 Empty
PostSubject: How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16   How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:01 pm

I've seen some of Imperator Rex's work. This looks solid.
It's all spelled out in his twitter.

https://twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/952687671989563392

These players named are still playing.  Let's hope they're neutered.

He posted a thread reader  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952684729056161792.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16   How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 pm

did ya see this 

How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 DTnfoIqUQAAkjST
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16   How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:56 am

I did see it.  Even posted it. lol.  But I don't know where.  This would have been a good spot for it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16   How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:16 am

Dove wrote:
I did see it.  Even posted it. lol.  But I don't know where.  This would have been a good spot for it.

I remember seeing that over at Tiger Droppings a few days ago. Maybe that's where you saw it, Dove. One thing is for sure, the MSM (monkey) is the propaganda arm of the deep state / shadow government (organ grinder). The organ grinder grinds and the monkey dances.

How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 Organ-grinder

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16   How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:09 am

I know there's little point in telling you guys, really.  We're in the same boat, in agreement. So, I'm signing up for everything I can find and I'm going to start writing letters, comments on yt, on articles, to Senators, etc.  I may even get a twitter account.

Somewhere between doing nothing and taking to the streets, is a path.  We have the facts.  I need to use them before I have a stroke!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16   How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 2:43 pm

https://conservativedailypost.com/not-apologize-muellers-fbi-actions-exposed-patriots-life-destroyed/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_campaign=16_January-1

Altho this site is decidedly biased, this seems to have 'just the facts, maam', and may tell us what Mueller's really about.

The scuttlebutt is he himself actually delivered a sample of uranium [yellow cake?] to the Russian buyers.  If that's true there's no doubt who-what he is.

But his investigation of the Trump dossier is already completely out of bounds.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16   How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How the Clintons got away with it all-Adding Mueller 01-16
Page 1 of 1