Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What about Snowden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 11:15 am

Real??    "Bad Actors"?  "As the World Turns"=soap opera...is making me dizzy!
Anybody want to volunteer to take this on while I keep going with past Q posts?

Here's one old article on Applebaum and the NSA    http://fortune.com/2013/12/31/apple-jacob-appelbaum-and-the-national-security-agency/

BUT WAIT!  WAS HE A CIA PLANT TO PIN EVERYTHING ON NSA??
Plot thickens beyond pea soup.

What about Snowden DHm4UDdUQAAIvzc

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:13 pm

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ITS TIME TO BURN THIS *************** TO THE GROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:36 pm

Well, not that I'm volunteering to take this fully on but at the Fortune article is a video to maybe start someone off. Maybe ask around on other forums y'all visit like Tiger Droppings and such, or ask in the comments sections of places visited like All News Pipeline and such, and ask if anyone knows anything more about this. The more eyes and brains on this the better.

That photo (thanks Dove) came from this web site below as near as I can discern and there is a lot to see in there. Scroll down to part 7 of "reality_winner" for the Snowden part. Link below that is the main Snowden stuff. This web site is extensive. One could get lost in it forever.

http://www.jar2.com/Topics/Reality_Winner.html
http://www.jar2.com/Topics/Snowden.html

Lordy be - they were so young in Dove's photo. I've only kinda worked on Snowden. Haven't even started on Feces-Book Zuck or Apple-BugBomb dude yet. Wonder when and where that photo was taken???

OK. I'll sleuth this a little and I expect y'all to help. GOT THAT PEEPS!
[ insert arm twist here ]   thank you very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0w36GAyZIA&feature=youtu.be

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:40 pm

michael371 wrote:
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ITS TIME TO BURN THIS *************** TO THE GROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, my dear sir, are a Tiger Droppings member, (notice your screen name over there changed - much nicer one this time too) so get busy asking around over there. Sic Thine on this if you can.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:44 pm

i swap them around to avoid getting banned because a large % of them are catholic and i am as anti-catholic as they come, and has caused problems (a lot) in the past...so, i just switch around to one of the 5 or 6 identities that i use
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 6:12 pm

I've been listening to the video on Fortune.  Well, actually on yt, with no video at all available.
So I've switched.  I can't make any kind of call here.  I don't trust them to be discretionary, yet what is
in place is how the black hats will be prosecuted.

A couple of references from Q are 'sneaker' net, '5 eyes', I heard another and probably there are more.
Of the 3 'boys', Applebaum and Snowden seem clearly anti-NSA capabilites. I haven't paid attention to Zuck yet.

Lots to consider.  A moral, ethical, yet strategic security dilemma.

Back to top Go down

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 pm

Follow this guy on Facebook for a little while. It's technical but read it or just skim through it. This is the Delaware.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Ken%20Dost

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 6:45 am

Lovisa, there are a dozen names on that page. I don't see Delaware anyplace on it either. Can you be clearer please.

Back to top Go down

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 2:14 pm

The following is the gist of it. i may have some facts misconstrued but this should give you a general idea.

You think you own your last name. You do not. The upper and lower case name is a gift from the Queen. We just assumed it was ours but never legally accepted the use of it. So, we are operating under an "assumed" name.

The all caps name we use is patented. We were given a registration with it but never went down and registered it. (In my case someone else did this without letting me know). So, we are using patented, and i think copyrighted material without permission. That is why someone else owns everything you buy in that name (which is everything), your house, your bank account, and so on.

This has everything to do with Delaware where the first "toll-bridge" was installed, a "causeway" from the mainland to the island (eye land or ice land where your assets are frozen and don't melt until you reach 33 degrees - get it?).

Anyway this guy has been going through the patents and has pretty much exposed the whole affair. Well worth the excruciating read.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 5:00 pm

A few questions for ya, Lovisa.  So, we're into a thing thru no fault of our own whereby we are owned.
The goal is to take back ownership of our identity and all that I assume is under my identity though it really isn't?  Is that basically it?

Are people being successful at doing this?
How much time and money is involved to go thru the process?
What do we gain at the end, if we were to do this successfully?

Back to top Go down

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 9:14 pm

You got it Dove. Except technically "we" aren't owned, that would be slavery. Rolling Eyes It's our names that are owned and we identify with them. Clearing up your identity is a very good idea. The problem is, the process is hidden and there isn't anyone out there who i would recommend "following" except to learn bits and pieces from with great discernment (i have my favorites). Do not do anything you don't fully comprehend.

What i have found is that there are clues to follow everywhere - and i mean e v e r y w h e r e. We just don't comprehend what we're seeing. The guy in the link above has gone the paper trail route which is interesting. It took him 10 years of going over papers daily. Hope he makes it because he's a gem.

i'm working the synchromystic route, which is following the clues. i have been making progress but also messing things up royally. Smile Just start listening to the aware (not necessarily following what they do), open your eyes, and pray for guidance. Jehovah loves you.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:54 am

I have known for a long time that they use upper case for names on credit cards etc.....and why.....I have just never been able to figure out how to challenge them, nor who to challenge...And I am going back to the middle 1990's, since I knew,  but getting too old now to worry about it... I'm disappointed in myself, but there it is! Trusting God now to keep and protect me at my age!
Back to top Go down

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 10:14 pm

So the part that bothers me the most about trying to get your identity back, your authentic self, your true nationality, is that they (whoever "they" are) are so hot to sell off pieces of your identity and make a profit that they completely ignore you, the true owner. It doesn't matter how much noise you make or how many people you talk to. You have to navigate their mythological, secret, color coded, symbolized, highly landmined environment, fend off hackers and thieves, endure street theater harassment, go places you don't want to go, do things you don't want to do, and basically jump through hoops in the allotted amount of time because they (whoever "they" are) need to judge whether or not you are worthy enough - to be your authentic self, and not just another one of their cattle.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Things that make you go hmmmmm. Found this on Tiger Droppings. It is about that photo of the three musketeers that Dove posted when she started this topic. Did these three go to Michigan State? Is that where this photo was taken? Just putting it out there - I really don't know. Could be nothing or could be a clue.

ThinePreparedAni wrote:
THAT is an interesting observation

Quote :
Here is a question for you Why is Michigan State University now being destroyed by a sex scandal?? Answer: Because some Michigan State Grad students found the trillions of dollars that was supposed to be their stash when that woman was supposed to become prez.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:36 pm

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45126-Mark-Zuckerberg-Is-Claimed-To-Be-Grandson-Of-David-Rockefeller

here's a mug picture of Rockefeller grandson who was arrested for possession of pot.  I don't think it looks like him. >Compare to the picture of the 3<

But, notice further down, A Jacob Greenberg was arrested for possession of Marijuana and this mugshot was taken. It was later revealed that this could indeed be the man the world knows as Mark Zuckerberg.

His family members include David Rockefeller, his Grandfather. A little strange because Rothschild owns 8% of Facebook shares. Both Rothschild and Rockefeller are well known names....TAP with One World Government associations.

and his other grampa....greenberg...CEO of AIG

And portions of another post further down:

it gets weirder is when I looked at who his (Greenberg) other Grandfather could be. Low and behold:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_R._Greenberg
Former CEO of AIG!
And guess what his wife’s name is: Corinne Phyllis Zuckerman.

I haven't checked the links, but it doesn't surprise me they would change up the name. 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 12:26 am

Thank you, Dove. Every little bit of clues helps. I'm looking at your links now. Doing some photo sleuthing I think that Zuck and Green are not the same guys. To many facial differences. Look how straight Greenberg's nose is in profile and compare with Zuckerberg's that has a tiny bit of hook. Ears different - G's stick out like Dumbo the elephant's, Z's close to head. Eyebrows different too.

What about Snowden Image442_jacob-michael-greenberg
What about Snowden Jacob-Michael-Greenberg_1_mugshot.400x800

What about Snowden Facebook

What about Snowden Mark-zuckerberg-frugal-life

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What about Snowden Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Snowden   What about Snowden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about Snowden
Page 1 of 1