Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this why they're after Snowden?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Is this why they're after Snowden? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this why they're after Snowden?   Is this why they're after Snowden? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:13 pm

I've heard a few theories that, although the metals sicken many and harm the environment, chemtrails are really their attempt at thwarting the first round of solar flares & or magnetic activity. Not my area of expertise but I have done quite a bit of reading and using it as a nanoparticle 'deflection' apparatus shows some merit.

Obviously we all know how this story runs its full course.

Currently doing quite a bit of reading on the possible affects of 'leaked' radiation affecting incoming solar activity as well because in theory, if you read some of their patents over the last 10 years, they seem to be convinced that man & his science is capable of doing something The Bible clearly indicates he is not. It will be a miserable failure because The Word says so but I'm convinced that between heavy chemtrailing, Fuku rads, HAARP, and a couple of other sci-fi techs they've wholly convinced themselves they can defend the Earth from Judgement.
Back to top Go down

Is this why they're after Snowden?
Page 1 of 1