Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward Snowden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Edward Snowden  Empty
PostSubject: Edward Snowden    Edward Snowden  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 4:58 pm

Edward Snowden  E6mxRbVWEAAwoui?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Edward Snowden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden    Edward Snowden  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 5:01 pm

From E~

The NSO spying story is MASSIVE. It involved gathering blackmail materials on leaders from nearly every industry and country.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Edward Snowden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden    Edward Snowden  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 8:35 pm

Edward Snowden  E6l5MfBWEA0Fg60?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Edward Snowden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden    Edward Snowden  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 9:46 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/18/revealed-leak-uncovers-global-abuse-of-cyber-surveillance-weapon-nso-group-pegasus?__twitter_impression=true

Human rights activists, journalists and lawyers across the world have been targeted by authoritarian governments using hacking software sold by the Israeli surveillance company NSO Group, according to an investigation into a massive data leak.
The investigation by the Guardian and 16 other media organisations suggests widespread and continuing abuse of NSO’s hacking spyware, Pegasus, which the company insists is only intended for use against criminals and terrorists.

Pegasus is a malware that infects iPhones and Android devices to enable operators of the tool to extract messages, photos and emails, record calls and secretly activate microphones.
The leak contains a list of more than 50,000 phone numbers that, it is believed, have been identified as those of people of interest by clients of NSO since 2016.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Edward Snowden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden    Edward Snowden  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 8:33 pm

A new rabbit hole with every step.  Post plus comments...

@RealSGAnon
·9h

[ltr]Add -> what ~other~ state secrets did the character known as Snowden abscond with?
SAPs?
Heard from a guy, who heard from a guy, who heard from Killary that SAPs fetch a huge price on the dark_web.
Codes for?
What is the FBIs Counter-Intelligence Program?
How did it start?
Mission?
WE HAVE MORE THAN WE KNOW[/ltr]

Edward Snowden  C7b98d466d5647d3

Truthsayer T

@TruthsayerT
·9h

Replying to @RealSGAnon and @Snowden

It appears Snowden was a double agent warning the Edward Snowden  1f921 agency about the NSA info they had on everyone. My question is if our white hat alliance is holding Snowden in Russia are they keeping him to testify at tribunals if he turned on others?

Anon-
My opinion is The persona known as Edward Snowden doesn’t exist exactly as we have been told. However, there is a “real man” on who the story was based…there is a huge deceptive narrative by the deep state for the story of the real Snowden. I believe there is so much unknown to the public. Soon it will be revealed!
-----
Go back to the Obama years and find when the Red Switch Network, normally on the Presidents desk, changed to a Lucent Technologies Phone.
Who is Lucent?
What country?
Define Man in the Middle!
What is the SES?
Who is SERCO?
Can a delegated constitution authority be redelegated?
Should the CiC ever have to ask permission to assert his delegated authority?

------
Yep. Now research SERCO/GSA connection and “privatization of government”.
Who are Nicholas and Rupert Soames?
Winston Churchills grandsons?
Who is SERCO’S CEO?

------
SERCO is a City of London “service corporation” formerly known as RCAGB1929 who “manages” the General SERVICES Administration for the US Federal Government.
GSA personifies Privatization of Government in the US and is in the hands of a British Corporation.
What could do wrong?

-----
They “manage” for the US. Edward Snowden  1f914 tying back to UK Britain. Edward Snowden  1f914 smh…..wowwwwwwwww. The rabbit hole doesn’t end does it? Edward Snowden  1f573 Edward Snowden  1f407 I’m thinking of my entire day now. Makes sense. Smh

-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Edward Snowden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden    Edward Snowden  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 9:19 pm

From earlier today

@RealSGAnon
·13h

[ltr]Things are not as they seem.
Why does Q have serious issue with the American “hero” known as @Snowden?
“Parades or Restraints?”
What is a C_A asset?
What was a condition of employment at Booz Allen Hamilton in late 2000s?
Why did Snowden attack (covert counter intel) the NSA?
Use discernment. Question everything.
Information warfare.
Edward Snowden  4acd21cc371836e8[/ltr]

Edward Snowden  428e5a6f7b3120ff
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Edward Snowden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden    Edward Snowden  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 9:20 pm

Edward Snowden  A30dc1eb5ab558bf

Edward Snowden  5325608c522b8956

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Edward Snowden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden    Edward Snowden  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 2:04 pm

This is a 'newly posted' video, but that doesn't mean it's new..

I don't atm know the status of Pegasus. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0foG7SjPoqU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edward Snowden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden    Edward Snowden  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Snowden
Page 1 of 1