Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary Empty
PostSubject: State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary   State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:41 pm

This is just a few hours away. We are engaged here at the forum so plan to watch live or archived. I'm hoping to see some mighty good discussions afterwards, Can't wait to start dissecting. Multiple sources to watch at the link below. If I have my times correct this starts at 5:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM EST but the feeds will probably be up long before the start time with talking heads.

State of the Union 2018 Live Stream: Watch Trump’s Speech Online Here:

https://heavy.com/news/2018/01/state-of-the-union-2018-live-stream-watch-online/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary   State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 12:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2UZA3nXUBQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary   State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 7:25 am

Copied from Jim Stone’s web page:  http://82.221.129.208

OPINION: he's claiming small business has never had a better time to start. That can't be true, because you can't stop state, county and city interference with business from the federal level, and that is where the real problem for small business is.

HA HA HA, HE JUST RIPPED THE NFL KNEELERS IN A WAY THAT'S GONNA TRIGGER A GRAN MAL. Great job with that!
He's doing a very honorable job addressing the veterans, and it is obvious he means it.
OH MY GOD, HE FOLLOWED UP FROM HIS VETERAN COMPLIMENTS AND USED THE ENERGY FROM THAT TO CALL ON THE REMOVAL OF PEOPLE FROM FEDERAL OFFICES WHO ARE TRAITORS IN A WAY THAT BOOSTED THE VETERANS AND SLAMMED THE HELL OUT OF THE DEMS. CLASSIC!
He just looped back to blowing sunshine up his ass, but what he is saying happens to be true. Lots of manufacturing really is returning. So it is not that bad. READ THE FREAKING MEMO! GET ON WITH IT!

He called out the medical community for pricing things so high that Americans have to travel abroad for care. I don't know how far he can take this but it is worth noting. Now onto expensive prescriptions, he's talking about how cheap the drugs are abroad now also in comparison to what they cost in the U.S. He's calling it an injustice and he's right. He promised to bring the prices down.

He's talking about fair trade now. This address is taking the form of organized sequential mini speeches that are quite good.
HA HA HA, he's now ripping excessive regulation on building, and used the empire state building (which took a year to build) as an example, and said nowadays the regulation is so intense it can take 10 years just to get the permits. Wow, 1.5 TRILLION dollars to be assigned to infrastructure. Let's see him try to slip that past the dems!
He's getting nothing but huge ovations. That must be noted. Not one BOO, it is all strong and frequent applause.
Family leave for emergencies.
Prison reform
Wow, he's ripping illegal immigration, and HOW MUCH THEY MURDER PEOPLE, WHOAH, HOLY******* OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT HE JUST DID. And it is true! A huge segment about how these illegals enter the country and kill people Oh, he's calling on congress to shut it down and the pressure is ON. He's calling on Congress to support ICE and using the violent crime illegals commit to ram it right up the Dem's rectums. There's no way they can stand in his way now without destroying themselves. ENORMOUS ENORMOUS SEGMENT ON THIS.

This is an EPIC state of the union address, there is absolutely no political correctness. WOW 10 minutes now on illegals murdering people I cannot believe it. BOOM: ON THE FOLLOW UP, HE'S BOOSTING BORDER PATROL and is now slaying the democrats for dropping the ball, this is classic, they can't stop him now without cutting their throats.
He's offering dreamers a 12 year path to citizenship, 1.8 million of them, but they have to stay off welfare, get an education, and get a job. If the do not, they are OUT.
He is using the momentum from the dreamers to get approval for a wall, and did it well.
OH MY GOD, HE IS ENDING THE VISA LOTTERY AND WILL ONLY LET PEOPLE ENTER WHO WILL NOT GET ON WELFARE AND WILL INSTEAD MAKE AMERICA A BETTER PLACE. PERFECT.
AAAAAH, he is ending chain migration. This will stop one person from dragging their whole family here. THIS IS SO MUCH WIN. It won't matter if 1.8 million dreamers stay if he gets the rest of this. Unbelievable how harsh he is being with this, you can tell from the tone of the applause that the dems are seething.
He finished by telling the dems to put politics aside and get the job done.
He is onto illegal drugs. Boring topic as far as I see it.
WOW, he really did a nice piece on a police officer adopting a heroin addict's baby
Holy smokes - he called Russia and China enormous threats and called on the expansion of the military. Russia and China have got to be very upset about this, he was not polite at all. He's calling for a restoration of the nuclear arsenal which is still a deterrent, but in shambles. He called for the elimination of nuclear weapons but said we are not there yet and because of that we need to beef up our nukes
He's now doing a misguided stupid ISIS rant but whatever. He did a really nice honor piece for the military and cited how one soldier did CPR for 2 hours and saved someones life. He returned to rip America's policy of releasing captured terrorists (and probably does not realize that it is the shadow state that pays them, obviously they are going to release them) I don't know how much success he's going to have with this, he's up against the shadow state.
WOW what a great address, the stupid ISIS stuff did not hurt it much
HA HA HA, he just ripped how America is sending aid abroad to people who hate America and vowed to end it.
WOW, HE IS ABSOLUTELY STUPID ABOUT IRAN. THAT IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM
North Korea rip. Don't need to say more. Oh maybe. Onto Otto Warmbier, but he probably does not realize Otto probably really was an agent, and that he probably bit into a failed suicide pill.
He's doing the type of talk to set a precedent for war against North Korea

He complimented the American people very well. huge applause.

WOW, he finished with America being a nation under God, and God bless America!!!!

FINAL SCORE FOR TRUMP WITH THIS AS FAR AS I SEE IT: AMERICAN TOPICS, 10. FOREIGN TOPICS 6. OVERALL 8.5, WHICH WOULD PUT HIM IN THE #1 SPOT SINCE KENNEDY. VERY NICELY DONE BUT HE NEEDS TO BE MORE AWARE OF THE TERROR RUSE. He also was very inappropriate with Russia and China, that was really bad politics. But the rest was so great he's obviously number one.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary   State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 10:03 am

Oh!  Haha, I thought you summerized it.  U can keep the green tho.  I know U've earned it. Very Happy
Paul Ryan looks like he's in love with Trump.  I mean he's always constntly smiled, but now...he stares
lovingly at POTUS.  LOL!  It's so funny.  Perhaps he's become a believer. lol.

State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary DU1_aA1VoAAXWzP

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary   State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of the Union 2018: View Trump’s Speech Here [ YouTube Archive Inside ] Added Jim Stone Commentary
Page 1 of 1