Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 10:26 pm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 10:28 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·12m

Kamala’s mask was having a hard time tonight.
The most advanced, intricate, sensitive military operations ever conducted.
Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP 99c1988b347dedb4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 10:30 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·15m
Good decode by @QSRdecodes
Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP Cdcc67e177407cff

Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP D925e63e99e098ab
Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP 884e1f8c6403aec3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 10:37 pm

[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·58m

Pocahontas is really going wild tonight—She almost has to be constrained, the only thing that will do it is the straight jacket!
---
·57m

Kevin McCarthy is really looking good. His demeanor is perfect, he’s not a crazed lunatic like Nancy Pelosi that illegally rips up State of the Union speeches, and he’s more and more fitting beautifully into the role as Speaker of the House.
---
·57m

Mitch McConnell looks like Hell, so bad for the Republican Party!
-----
·1h

I agree with him that the Tax System is not fair, to me, because they illegally released my Tax Returns!

Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP B83446283df9c5ac

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 10:39 pm

Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP A0cd5c6ae3a8d553
Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP 7113276e614f7e3b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 10:39 pm

Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP Dfdf596122048d62

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 10:51 pm

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

·1h
When is he going to talk about the greatest Southern Border in the History of our Country being obliterated and destroyed almost instantaneously?

[ltr]RealDonaldTrump[/ltr]

·1h
His Climate Change statements, they can no longer use Global Warming because that doesn't work anymore, will bankrupt our Country, and bring us into the Third World status, which we’re getting closer and closer to anyway.

·1h
Joe’s taking credit for many of the things that the Trump Administration started and did. They just happened to kick in during this period—but who can blame him!

·1h
Now he’s a football player!

·1h
He’s talking about the jobs that went away to other Countries, but they went away through the Democrats. I’m the one who brought them back!

·1h
He’s using my “Forgotten Men and Women,” without saying they have been Forgotten by the Democrats, and helped by the Republicans and me!

realDonaldTrump
1h

His wife, Jill, is looking lovely tonight in a beautiful purple dress, clapping and applauding with great enthusiasm.

·1h
If I ever made a Speech like this, they’d run me out of Washington, D.C. But there’s time left, maybe he can save it.

·1h
He’s talking about Buying American, but allowing Foreign Countries to steal all of our jobs. You can only have one or the other!

·1h

Keeps using the word “Folks”—must be a nervous habit! We should all sit down and talk to him about this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 8:22 am

Kek "Again, folks, folks, folks—can’t be written into the Speech, can it? If so, let’s blame the Speechwriters!" - Donald J. Trump
Patriots don't sleep...
Had to share. 189 or better known as 117 is huge.. since Folks was such a word play along with everything else. They really out did themselves on this one. They were addressing us truthers, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 1:34 pm

Tyre Nichols’ Parents Trusted Biden to Honor Them at SOTU, Then He Humiliated Their Son in Public
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/tyre-nichols-parents-trusted-biden-honor-sotu-humiliated-son-public/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 1:43 pm

EVIL IN OUR MIDST: Democrats Ditch the US Flags and Wear “Abortion” Pins Instead to SOTU Address
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 1:48 pm

President Trump's response to the SOTU  under 2 mins

https://rumble.com/v28rd3g-the-real-sotu-from-president-trump.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP   Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Sanders State of the Union Speech PLUS TRUMP
Page 1 of 1