Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th Empty
PostSubject: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 5:29 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/state-union-2021-watch-biden-153157740.html

Happening on April 28th – 6pm Pacific – 9pm Eastern. Have popcorn at the ready. That is if you can keep it down. This post will likely get a temporary pin to the top the morning of the address so that we can locate it easier for dissecting the living piss out of it.

Nasty Nanc wrote:
Once the relief package was passed and vaccinations in the US ramped up, House speaker Nancy Pelosi invited Mr Biden to speak to Congress.

“Nearly 100 days ago, when you took the oath of office, you pledged in a spirit of great hope that ‘Help Is On The Way’. Now, because of your historic and transformative leadership, Help Is Here!” Ms Pelosi wrote.

“In that spirit, I am writing to invite you to address a Joint Session of Congress on Wednesday, April 28, to share your vision for addressing the challenges and opportunities of this historic moment,” she added.

Sit on a cactus and rotate, Nancy.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 11:14 am

Bump to the top.   thank you very much

Today is Xidan's big day. Do try to contain your excitement.

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th Zane_barf1

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 3:55 pm

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th E0Fr8MQXMAMdu_j?format=png&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 6:26 pm

Jim Acosta

@Acosta
· 3h

Biden to refer to Jan 6 insurrection as “the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War” in speech tonight.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 7:15 pm

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th E0GCi2UWUAMw2Lo?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 7:58 pm

Popcorn poised - the shit show is about to begin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh87V3f0FaA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 9:23 pm

Pompeo posted some thoughts on the speech:

President Biden says that he wants to “position us to win the competition of the 21st century.”

Let me tell you — kowtowing to China will ensure we lose that competition. We must be tough, not weak.

----
Nearly every policy President Biden has proposed tonight involves bigger government and higher taxes. This does nothing but HURT the American worker.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 9:58 pm

Pompeo again:
@votetimscott
is right: our country is at a critical turning point. Now more than ever, we must stand up to the radical Left and fight for our conservative values.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 9:59 pm

[size=15]Kayleigh McEnany

@kayleighmcenany

·
1h

[/size]
Rarely does the other party’s response exceed the actual congressional address. The pomp and circumstance simply doesn’t allow it.

Tonight, that was the case in

@SenatorTimScott
’s response. His words were POWERFUL!

Just wow...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:03 pm

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th E0G6n_CWEAMNL4w?format=jpg&name=medium
State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th E0G6n_FXMAcFKAz?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:04 pm

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th E0G6n_GWYAAKJ4d?format=jpg&name=medium
State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th E0G6n_FWEAAKeDw?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 8:58 am

YEAH RIGHT-

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th E0HCHsyXsAMXTuL?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 9:00 am

Joe Biden only talked about the half of the country who didn’t vote for him one time last night, not to reach out to us but to compare us to domestic terrorists.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 9:19 am

Ted Cruz
@tedcruz
1h
true that.

Quote Tweet
State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th FJKwJ0r2_miniThe Washington Post
@washingtonpost
· 4h
Ted Cruz was roasted for appearing to nod off as Biden spoke. He blamed the president: "Boring, but radical."

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:17 am

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th Most_p10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:58 am

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/cbs-biden-speech-approval-poll-fraud/

Remember- this was CBS with their lying poll.

They polled 510 Democrats, and just 169 Republicans. They added 235 “Independents” to the methodology, which also usually skew left. A further 3 percent were not identified.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 12:34 pm

Are you impressed that they get around to telling  the truth the next day or days after the damage is
done?

Per *CNN* more viewers had a “very positive” reaction to President Trump’s first address to Congress than President Biden’s. That is especially notable given the media’s aggressive post-speech spin.

Here's a very detailed compilation of opinion polls:
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/04/29/rel4.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 12:35 pm

THIS they say is Schumer!  LOL
State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th E0Gz0w2XEAE4G0R?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 1:27 pm

discosetv

JUST IN - Ratings are in: 11.6 million people watched Biden's speech last night. 48 million people watched Trump's first State Of The Union address. Trump's lowest was at 37 million.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 3:36 pm

Mike Pompeo
@mikepompeo
1h
In his first address to a joint session of Congress, President Biden completely ignored the border crisis — which is exactly why we still have a border crisis. There’s seemingly no plan or desire to fix it.

-------------------

Where is Victory?
To achieve the Perfection Of the Word within Oneself is To Incarnate The greatest Powers Of Truth that Can be Known To the Mind of the Man

To Blasphemy The Word is No different Than To Blaspheme God

The word is Given Of god to The Son, the Army of The Voice Shall Have it’s Day

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 3:38 pm

Oh!  Waiting on a clearer picture...

From last night:
State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th E0Kyf_LWYAUDpZv?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 4:43 pm

ChuckGrassley
@ChuckGrassley
1h
Pres Biden promised 2fight climate change w “good paying jobs that can’t be outsourced” but no mention of American biofuels? US leads world on low-carbon biofuels supporting rural jobs +green revenue for farmers His program to hv all cars electric will cut 43k ethanol jobs in IA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 5:28 pm

The WH has released a video ramping up the lunacy a bunch of % points:

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1387894724971745282

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:53 am

These trailing admissions of LIES they continually run with doesn't help much.

Poll that found 85% of viewers approved of Biden's joint session address was based on a largely Democratic audience, according to CBS News and Snopes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th   State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of the Union 2021 – Biden’s first big speech to Congress – Wednesday 28th
Page 1 of 1