Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What worries me about Germany

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sansanoy

What worries me about Germany Empty
PostSubject: What worries me about Germany   What worries me about Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:41 am

There is something that has been worrying me greatly in regards to Germany. The danger of Muslim immigration and the fact that German culture could be entirely dead forever in 10 or so years isn't actually my greatest worry. It's the fact that the people who are leading Germany, in fact all countries right now, into cultural suicide are the minority. Their power is entirely upheld in a cloud of social pressure. But that is not real power, not against a vast majority.

See Germany has created in itself the exact same essential conditions that led the entire state to gather behind a savior. History knows that savior to be a devil, the infamously evil Hitler. You see the power of social pressure only exists in the realm of social standing. As soon as the minority rulers of a social paradigm try to convert their power against a majority to a physical power such as property, career, freedom, life, etc that majority will turn on the minority in an equally real sense.

So I see no way for Germany to continue along this path without a civil war. The minority leaders of the social paradigm are running out of social forces and the majority are running out of patience with it. That war could turn into another Genocide like we saw in WWII, and it will pull all of Europe in willingly this time, rather than by conquest.

We can test the waters for this right now. Look at how quickly Jordan Peterson became a world wide hero overnight. Look at how fast Cathy Newman became globally hated as the figure of all social evil in the world. Jordan Peterson has done nothing wrong, he is just saying succinctly what the silenced majority have been feeling for over a decade. But it shows how quickly things can turn. All it takes is one Hitler, one antichrist, to answer the call of the silenced majority and all of this turns around in an instant and becomes 10x more ferocious than what started it.

I think that is exactly what the purpose of this Islamification and SJW indoctrination is. It's not on the individual level, it is coordinated simultaneously from all levels of society, religion, and government. I do not think what we are seeing now is an approaching army, I think the army is already marching silently beside us. In my opinion what we see before us is there to trigger our aggression, and aggression to form mobs, and mobs to form alliances, and alliances to form a single system of order. Order out of Chaos. I believe the purpose of our present insanity is to recreate the same conditions that brought an evil like Hitler into power.

Of course this could be mistaken and what is happening before our eyes right now could be the formation of the real enemy. There is no way to know until it happens, but I want to point out that it can come from beside us just as easily as from in front of us.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: What worries me about Germany   What worries me about Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 10:45 am

interesting.....i am taking today off to watch basketball, but i'll comment after my brain rests from yesterday's memo release
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: What worries me about Germany   What worries me about Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Glenn Beck is starting to pick up on this.

https://www.theblaze.com/video/glenn-the-far-right-movement-is-reviving-in-a-big-way-heres-why-it-matters-to-you

^6 minute video of essentially what I'm trying to say in the OP. Notice that it's being set up world wide. The entire civilized world now has the conditions of pre WWII Germany. When this rubber band snaps it won't be 1 country for long. It will be world wide civil war, as nations win those civil wars Alliances will form to free other countries, and eventually that could lead into another world war.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: What worries me about Germany   What worries me about Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Sansanoy (and others following along) you might just find today's David Hodges missive interesting. He seems to be saying much of what you are saying. Though he's coming from a different subject topic (Muslim focus) his use of Germany and Nazi's parallels what you are trying to say. He says it more than once. Read below at the link.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2018/02/09/hirstory-speaks-will-america-listen-democratic-party-ideals-parallel-the-nazi-takeover-of-germany/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: What worries me about Germany   What worries me about Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Good article.

1 event...the assassination that brought on The Night of Broken Glass. That's all it takes. It's not that there are single events that set the world on fire. It's that the world becomes flammable, like heaps of wood and kindling left out and dried in the sun. A single spark is all it takes to set it all on fire.

In this case the wood didn't gather itself. There is some unnamed entity out there gathering it, drying it out, and waiting light the fuse.

Another good short video on Europe here. 4minutes. https://www.theblaze.com/video/watch-beneath-the-surface-the-120db-movement-sounds-an-awful-lot-like-the-extreme-alt-right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What worries me about Germany   What worries me about Germany I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What worries me about Germany
Page 1 of 1