Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lionel and Corsi together-should be fun!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Lionel  and Corsi together-should be fun! Empty
PostSubject: Lionel and Corsi together-should be fun!   Lionel  and Corsi together-should be fun! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 5:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvazzKx2vNE

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Corsi together-should be fun!   Lionel  and Corsi together-should be fun! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 1:53 am

Bath house Barry . . .  and WHAM - cuts right off. I hope that there will be a part two with these guys. As far as I'm concerned they were just getting good and warmed up.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Corsi together-should be fun!   Lionel  and Corsi together-should be fun! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:18 am

I thought I posted about the bath house last nite, but it went poof (which means I goofed up and didn't 'send' it)  but yeah, they're great together.  Poor Lionel is sick as a dog, as they say.

Corsi is the go-to guy right now for deciphering q posts.

We're busier now than when q was posting. pant...pant...run...run...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Corsi together-should be fun!   Lionel  and Corsi together-should be fun! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 3:44 pm

FULL: Lionel and Dr. Jerome Corsi on #QAnon, #DeepState Despotism, Russian Indictments and #MKUltra

To quote Paul Harvey, "and now the rest of the story".

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Feb 19, 2018
This is the full interview with Dr. Jerome Corsi. The first iteration was uploaded in error, short of its completion. No Deep State gremlins that time. Enjoy and learn, fellow truth warriors. "The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment." — "Behold a Pale Horse" [Milton William Cooper]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIvloutPtC8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Corsi together-should be fun!   Lionel  and Corsi together-should be fun! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Just pre-ordered it!!! Hardcover - not Kindle version. Lionel & Corsi interview is prime time viewing. Betting this book is gonna be ripping good too.

Killing the Deep State: The Fight to Save President Trump Hardcover – March 13, 2018
by  Jerome R. Corsi Ph.D.  (Author)

Lionel  and Corsi together-should be fun! 5109gZHTbtL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_

https://www.amazon.com/Killing-Deep-State-Fight-President/dp/1630061026/ref=sr_1_1_twi_har_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1519164407&sr=1-1&keywords=killing+the+deep+state

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Corsi together-should be fun!   Lionel  and Corsi together-should be fun! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Awesome!  Ok, I'm inspired.  It's not out till March 13th or so, I'm sure you noticed.  I'm going to go with audio...save the eyeballs.
Oh, and thank you for the download info.  I was picking up crumbs into places unknown and didn't get back to say thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Corsi together-should be fun!   Lionel  and Corsi together-should be fun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lionel and Corsi together-should be fun!
Page 1 of 1